Is Shinji bi or is he just gay?

Is Shinji bi or is he just gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/43560395/#q43567069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His relationship with Kaworu was "platonic friendship" only, you delusional fujoshit.

he's fucked up

Kowaru should have been his first friend, suzuhara and camera kid are fags

Shinji is canonically heterosexual. He only ever had sexual fantasies about women.

considering during instrumentality the only person he brought back was asuka id say hes straight desu senpai

Is Asuka a guy according to you?

Shinji is straight.

She came back by herself, dumb Evageeks fanwanker.

He was prison gay, he's actually straight.

This scene only exists to de-gay him

Prove me wrong

If it de-gays him, that means he's not gay...

He's desperate

True, but the creators realized how gay they made him look with Kaworu, so they created the hospital scene to make sure people knew he wasn't actually gay

He's totally gay. I mean, who would reject sex with Misato to go spoon with freaky angel boy?

Is it gay if it's an alien?

He got a boner over a girl before.

Sexual frustration was an important part of his character throughout the series. For most of the show he comes off as heterosexual. Episode 24 is the outlier. I don't know why Anno decided he should be a homo for one episode.

He was clearly straight, but you think that blabbering shit about his sexual orientation is somehow cool. Which makes your opinion a meme, and makes you a faggot.

He's gay for kaowru, asuka exists to remind him why girls are shit tier.
Does Someone have the interview that proves it?

Depends on the continuity, he was full faggot in the manga for example

Because Anno is Shinji and Kaworu and Ikuhara are the fag of their dreams they'll never get to have. There's a reason Kaworu dies in every iteration.

It's the JUNE interview.

He's straight

Straight. Also, fuck off kaworufaggot OP.

Holy shit, the amount of delusional self-inserters ITT.

Fuck off fujoshit

Fuck off fujoshit

Ebin samefag, delusional self-inserter. I got it the first time.

Two people, fujoshit.

It's also literallly impossible for them to be the same as you can't post the same thing twice in a thread. So without further adieu: Fuck off fujoshit

I get it, samefagging phoneposter.

Woah, nice 77 thousands.

Unfortunately they showed up to call you a lier.

He was straight but then the girls were so shit that they turned him gay.

Don't respond.

This, fujos are insane. Thank god they've left EVA threads alone for a while.

Comedy gold. Don't talk to the big bad fujoshit or they'll eat you up, little Reifag-chan.

Fuck off Reifag no one cares about you now

Reifags officially confirmed nutso.I can't keep up with you freaks.

You're replying to a kaworufag. Ignore it.

Shinji is straight. There's no indication he's sexually attracted to males, but he is shown as attracted to females over and over. He faps to Asuka; gets a boner at the hot springs listening to Asuka and Misato; has sexual fantasies about Asuka, Rei, and Misato; acts funny whenever girls undress around him or he gets tits stuck in his face; etc.. The only thing that could be used as evidence otherwise is that he blushes at Kaworu, which does not necessitate a sexual connotation. When he later sleeps in Kaworu's room they just talk.

Kill yourself fujoshit.

He loved Kaworu, their relationship was pure.

>gay
>pure
pick one and only one

He is straight.

100%

Forbidden love is always pure!

There is nothing pure about sticking your dick where poop goes!

He's a horny teen with trust issues. Anyone who showed him any care he would be desperate to bang. He didn't fuck Rei because he thought she hated him. He masturbated to Asuka because he knew nothing would happen, but then he feels guilty because he thinks he betrayed Asuka or something.

Being Shinji is suffering, everyone is a bully. And i know this because I'm Shinji in real life.

Straight. Anything involving Kaworu was the result of severe desperation. Like most fags.

>Sexual frustration
What sexual frustration? What do you even mean by that?

Shinji isn't looking to fuck anyone in the series. If he wanted to get laid, he had many chances. He could have raped Rei, he could have fucked Asuka while sleeping, he could have fucked Misato when she comes back home with the intention to fuck him after knowing Kaji is dead, and he actively rejects her, fully knowing what was happening. He could have fucked Kaworu even, but he chose not to do any of that. He has sexual urges like anybody else, so he fapped a bit when he had the chance, but being horny all the time and banging walls because he can't get laid isn't part of his character.

>he could have fucked Asuka while sleeping

Even before that, when she goes to sleep in the other room and says the door is the "impenetrable Wall of Jericho" she's basically asking him to come fuck her. In the biblical story the Israelites march around it and blow horns and it falls down.

Asuka doesn't know what sex is.

[citation needed]

On NGE hes not gay, his friendship with kaworu was entirely platonic

On EoE his mind been shattered and he (and pretty much everyone else) is working on pure instinct, thats why he jerks to asuka.

On Rebirth he is gay, like really fucking faggy, want-to-dress-like-a-little-girl gay.

Thats because selling out for fujoshits makes money. The same can be said about Asuka being gay for literally who girl.

EOE.

>>On Rebirth he is gay, like really fucking faggy, want-to-dress-like-a-little-girl gay.

>Ends the world for a girl
>Gay

Except the one tower with the red rope. Asuka's hair is red.

DEEPEST LORE.

I believe that shinji's lack of sex drive is a important characteristic and the point of the "kiss scene". He does absolutely nothing and asuka gets even more depressed that even giving herself (again), no one cared (again).

Shinij is just like his father and tries to keep the minimum emotional baggage possible.

He's gay whenever he thinks about how much he hates women.

>Ends the world for a girl
>Wakes up and everyone bitches at him
>Meets guy and instantly becomes a faggot over him
Sounds like a fag to me.

Have you never heard of bisexuality? Or just being desperate for kindness?

You mean, being a faggot?
Yeah, i've heard about being a faggot, in fact, i'm replying to one.

Ah, but the red cord was hung by Rahab, who was a prostitute.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/43560395/#q43567069
Everyone take a look at what Eva threads used to be like.
What the fuck, Sup Forums.

Likes girls for 25 out of 26 episodes. I guess that counts as bi.

>red cord was hung by Rahab, who was a prostitute.
>Asuka was placed on the house by Misato

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

If you have a strong ad-blocker, use Archived.moe

It has thumbnails (and a shitload of invasive ads)

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

ANNO!!!!!

It's not gay if it's Kaworu.

What happened to the straight male Kaworu fans?

But Asuka Langley Soryuu was erased from existence, that's not winning!

I ain't never seen no Rebuild and I don't intend to. Eva ended with EoE.

>Implying that rebuilds are a sequel not a reboot

DELET THIS RITH NOW

I swear to God, if anno ruin EoE retroactively...

Tell that to anno.

Don't care what Anno does, sorry.

Applying the "death of the author" concept to eva is quite possibly the best thing you can do. I honestly doubt anno knew what he was doing to get in nge and eoe.

>muh headcanon
Rebuild is a sequel. Ignoring its existence is like ignoring EoE

I have no obligation to watch or have interest in something because it has Evangelion in the name, just because I liked the original. I'll continue ignoring it.

Let's apply that to some other franchise that became shit years after it originally ended. Maybe we could say "The Phantom Menace is a prequel. Ignoring its existence is like ignoring Empire Strikes Back." Doesn't make sense, does it?

>Anno is the george lucas of anime

Sadly, it seens to be the case.

Honestly, Lucas going back and fucking with the original trilogy and then no longer selling the original versions should have put to death the notion that "the creator of X has perpetual say over whatever counts as canon within the original work," that a lot of people seem to hold. If the creator wants to go back and retcon shit 10 or 20 years later, this places no obligation on fans to accept it.

Straight. Went through a gay episode with all the shit-tier women around him.

That's literally what happens.

We're still here. Mostly lurking.

In the Anime shows attraction to both girls and boys (Kaworu), so he's bisexual.
In the Manga all his tension with the girls was erased but Kaworu's was still there so I guess he's more of a fag there.
In the spinoffs he's even more of a fag.
And Rebuild 3.0 made him the biggest fag.

I'm so excited to see how he's going to retcon End of Evangelion especially considering how much of a masterpiece Rebuild 3.0 was, aren't you?

Bisexual in the Anime, probably gay in the Manga
His cocklust for Kaworu is present in every Eva iteration so Jap fan base is used to it by now. Only western waifufags still get triggered by it.

It's a reference to a classic movie, It Happened One Night. It has nothing to do with the original biblical reference.

And what happens in this movie? Do they fug?

They get married.

No she's not.

2013 Saboten Con.
YM = Yuko Miyamura (Asuka's seiyuu) TG = Tiffany Grant (Asuka's voice actor)

>Q: Does Asuka really like Shinji?
>TG: Are you stupid?
>YM: No.

>Q: What was your reaction when you heard about Rebuild?
>SS and TG: Getting paid.
>YM: A happy ending but it hasn’t happened yet. I wasn’t happy with the EoE ending. Shinji and Kaworu married.

>Q: Who do you feel Shinji should end up with?
>TG: I’d say Mari but I don’t like her.
>YM: Kaworu.

Wow her seiyuu said something. Don't care.

Well obviously not.
Asuka only ever had eyes for Kaji.

And everyone knows and references Jericho as a strong wall, not the obscure afterstory where it finally falls from jews.
Unless you think Asuka wanted a bunch of jews to gangbang her with horns or something.

durrdurrdurr

I think you do care. A lot.
Because all the Eva seiyuu seem to say the same thing about Asuka and Shinji's relationship.
And they know more about Anno's intentions and the characters than you ever will.

Sorry your crackship will never happen, bud.

The doujin this is based off confirms she only loved Kaji and she was using Shinji for validation.

>The doujin this is based off

Not canon.

durrdurrdurr!