10/10 manga only

10/10 manga only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpaq6EXwSTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just finished this

it was great but fake killing Yuu at the end was a real dick move by the author.

Man it's been fucking years since I read that. I should really give it a re-read soon.

holy land or w.e it's called isn't even good lol

OP said 10/10 not 0/10

Name of manga?

Holy land

dude drugs LMAO

This.

Thanks

Did anything in the last 40 years top this one? I dont think so.

It's shit.

Truly a 10 out of 10.

Masanori Morita is god.
I prefer Rokudenashi Blues tho.

I'm so fucking sad right now.

I'll never understand people that like this thing. To me it came of edgy as shit, the romance was painfully bad. It's always some fucking hot bitch that sees 'something special' in the fucking loser MC. What a joke come on, everything about the romance was taken from a world of make believe.

And as for the fights I went in expecting super realistic street fighting, since that's what everyone hypes it about, but it turned out to be unrealistic as shit, especially when talking about street fighting. Sure it has real terms and techniques but not exactly applied on the most realistic of terms. Also the art is shit.

If it wasn't for the first 20 chapters and the small arcs were it turns out all of his old acquaintances became unnecessarily huge asshole then yeah I'd give it a 10/10. Every time he's on a mountain is 10/10 though.

This manga is flawless.

>MC eats poop
>flawless

You do know it's not the same manga right? You're using a reaction imagine from it after all.

>And as for the fights I went in expecting super realistic street fighting, since that's what everyone hypes it about, but. Sure it has real terms and techniques but not exactly applied on the most realistic of terms

your gonna have to give me an example of what you mean when you say " it turned out to be unrealistic as shit, especially when talking about street fighting". The one on one's weren't necessarily traditional street fights if he wanted to be realistic on that end he'd have every villain try to lynch Yuu like Katou.
>Sure it has real terms and techniques but not exactly applied on the most realistic of terms.
again gonna need an example
>Also the art is shit.
it does its job you're gonna miss out on a lot of manga if you mainly care about 10/10 art.
>the romance was painfully bad.
I didn't read holy land for romance but I agree it was very typical.

Suicide Island is also really good.

>defending a slut

lol

I would kill for this to get a proper sequel with the same writer/author combo. It's a tragedy that the story wasn't continued.

Dead author, dead series.

> he'd have every villain try to lynch Yuu like Katou.

For starters that would've been very much welcomed. I found it pretty difficult to suspend my disbelief when all of the supposedly street fighting was 1 on 1. But whatever I guess I just gotta accept it.

As for the example you want I can guess it wont satisfy you because like I stated earlier, it does use real terms and techniques but it's the story as a hole that puts you into these supposed 'street fights' but in reality have in terms of actual street fighting because everyone 1v1s, most of them have a bunch of technique and whatnot, it's simply not nearly as messy as it should, it should have more cheap shots, more grabbing, more swinging wildly, more anger, and chaos in general.

Another thing people defend to death is how quickly the MC not only learned all various techniques but pretty much mastered them. It's simply bullshit. People defended it because of his fucking autism shit swinging to the air and that he fought a few fodder characters so he got experience. Learning to kick like he did should take years. There's probably someone in this vast world that can learn that quickly sure but if that's the case and the MC is pretty much a misunderstood special small flake genius then talk about typical shit.

he swinging to the air to MASTER killer straight is hard to believe but whatever gonna let that go (and no it's not the same as shadow boxing). As for the experience he learned sure it would've been more believable if he had learned to brawl, again, messy, not the super technical polished stuff he learned to do, again it pretty much goes back to what I stated earlier of how a real street fight really is.

>if you mainly care about 10/10 art.
Let me remind you that I did read it despite not liking the art. Does not change the fact that it is shit.

>I didn't read holy land for romance but I agree it was very typical.
Yeah me neither but it was so bad it put me off big time.

Also, pic related reminded me of a similar thing that happened in Holyland, I think Yuu was fighting some Karate master, exactly like the spiky hair in pic related is. In Holyland the fight is like a choreography and Yuu wins somehow, in pic related spiky dude goes ham right away as a street fight usually is and most of the times technique goes out the window even for those with experience.

The manga is an adaptation from a novel by the author. However I'm not sure if,

1) The novel is completed.
2) The author worked along side the artist to make the adaptation.
3) The artists independently adapted the novel.

Hopefully 1) and 3) are true and the artist were to continue the story once he's done with his current manga.

Forgot pic.

Wrong manga, you fucking osoma.

>tfw the other mangas cant even compete

Are you implying the Black Swordsman is a White Knight?

Also any page from Berserk is better than the best pages of 9/10 mangas out there, it's GOAT

Hey, just read this and it was unexpectedly feelsy. I was thinking it was just going to be some yakuza revenge story.

Definitely the manliest manga in existence.

See

Berserkman is just an edgelord who doesn't know the first thing about family.

>a literal cuck story
>manliest manga in existence
Berserk will never be near the testosterone levels of delinquent manga.

>in reality have in terms of actual street fighting because everyone 1v1s, most of them have a bunch of technique and whatnot, it's simply not nearly as messy as it should, it should have more cheap shots, more grabbing, more swinging wildly, more anger, and chaos in general.
I don't disagree with this or really much of what you said earlier when you were talking about realism, I thought you were referring to the fights themselves. I enjoyed the one v ones even though he should of been lynched multiple times. It was obvious the author was going for a martial arts manga with the setting of the streets. Arguably what your complaining about is this edge that earlier you said it had to much of.
> Another thing people defend to death is how quickly the MC not only learned all various techniques but pretty much mastered them.
Mind you this is manga its not gonna be 100% realistic he learned through retention and repetitive practice when he learned how to kick from Shougo he had been practicing for a while fighting fodder he was able to better apply what he learned literally nothing wrong with that it would make sense he'd get better as the manga went on.
>he swinging to the air to MASTER killer straight is hard to believe
His straights were said to be strong because he was practicing one-twos and worked out repetitively the boxing club character points out later that hes doing them incorrectly anyway and that all he had was power. When he fights a character whose aiming to be a pro he's outclassed in everyway and he can barely see his moves when thats what he was training to do to defeat him. That fight drew the line on what Yuu's street fighting alone could do.

Pegasus takes it to an 8.5

>Mind you this is manga its not gonna be 100% realistic
The way I see it it's not even 50% realistic and why I think it's bad. The manga sells itself as very grounded in reality with all these technical and real terms so i don't think I as the read am at fault for coming in expecting something very real and getting none of it. (this is furthermore amplified by all the people that read it and know literally nothing about fighting, let alone watched a street fighting video on youtube but insist on hyping the manga as realistic).

If you're gonna make a 'street fighting' manga but remove the 'street' part of it then you're just left with a 'fighting' manga. It would've worked much better if the author would've just made the manga centered around combat sports.

Also, I get what you're saying, because like I said, everyone fucking defends it. But I still find it hard to believe that he became so good so quick. That's simply not how it works, even if you put hours on end everyday it's gonna take you years to attain that level of skill that Yuu got.

>In Holyland the fight is like a choreography
wut?
He only fought against two characters who knew karate I'll guess you're talking about his fight with shougo were he grabbed his arm with the pulling punch and then fell on him after being told to.
whats your deal with this now?

>it's already going down the tubes

ok user

HE said 10/10 not 5/10

>10/10
>everyone posting edgy and 2deep4u shit.
Sad.

already wrote several posts about my shit on this manga, please ream them.

Ok. Good discussion man, thank you for having me. See you next time.

>tfw no spinoff manga with Gash's father as the protag from the last demon tournament

can I ask you question about animal land.
Why is umagon just here is it a joke doesn't this go against gash canon he's only their for one arc and he doesn't even do anything.

Can an ongoing manga be a 10?

Nah, not a 10/10 anymore. The last arc dragged it down several notches, but it is certainly on an upward trend again, which I'm very pleased about.

Anyone which mango this is from?

i also need the answer

It's just a joke, I imagine.

Street fights aren't entertaining though unless mixed with a different genre, or you go off the rails like Baki.

leave it to a fag on Sup Forums to know what a street fight is when he probably hasn't even left his room except to eat and use the bathroom.

Since it's never going to finish it is difficult to give it a 10.

Current arc brings it up to an 8/10 potentially 9/10 when we get to the party.

Goddamn I love that Cerone-Combo.

This 10/10 manga is getting a 10/10 anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpaq6EXwSTY

hopefully >_>

>hopefully

why? is that trailer fan made or something

omg i need more of this manga i read it all in one night and i just want mooooooorrrrreeeee

very realistic yes hahaha

this is from the same fight where the author explains that actually cornering yourself is a good idea against a karate fighter. as if karate fighters dont also have front kicks and side kicks. or that if you are backed into a corner like that your also going to limit the power of your own punches because the range of motion of your shoulders and hips is resticted. but nope yuu starts throwing superhuman jabs somehow that always hit osada despite the fact that osada could move to his left or right.

there is also a really great moment where the wrestler dude explains that he is at a disadvantage in street fights because he would scratch his knees if he attempted some of his more effective takedowns. which is dumb because scratching your knees is nowhere near as bad as being concussed or beaten so bad you end up hospitalized lol. also just where knee pads or jeans dude.

there are more moments like not only beating up people with weapons but beating up a person who was trained in how to properly use said weapon with a fucking spinning side kick he learned of in I think it was a book like 5 days earlier. which is hilarious considering that would be a great kick the fucking karate fighter osada could have used to fuck yuu up when in the corner. but for some reason didn't. realistic.

holyland is shit. its not realistic at all. honestly baki and tough are probably more realistic. at least most if not all the high level martial artists have been training since they could walk.

yuu trained boxing for what like 6 months or something? throwing thousands of 1 2 punches at air. then was told the hidden technique of how to use elbows. then practiced a few head kicks. then read about the spinning side kick in a book. then wrestled with a wrestler in the grass for an afternoon. thats his experience. at least as far as I got, which I think was around volume 12.

does yuu even know how to through a hook?