Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that these two are different characters.

>one on the right is wearing red in the below shot

No way. You must be an amoeba-brained filthy ningen if you think so.

Fembroly is U11. New saiyan is U6.

The shot shows the one on the left.

>Saiyan
>Universe 11
Try again

it was already stated that she is the gitl from the opening stay mad

it wasn't though

Wow great argument dude, tell me more

what argument? I simply pointed out that you presented false information

Yes it was you mong

female saiyans are the miracle of the universe

it was not. they only stated that a female saiyan also appears in the opening.

There's more than one female saiyan in the multiverse? No way

"what argument", indeed.

Here, you retard

When was she revealed?
>She's the female Sadalian version of Radditz

Why did Toriyala had to quit drawing thick girls? What the fuck hapened to him for his art to become such garbage?

>U6 or U7
They can't be serious.

>If you look closely at her ass

>not understanding the difference between argument and pointing something out.
AUTISM-O

user...

>the blue text can be interpretted in 2 ways:
>1: "The new Saiyan also appears in the OP"
>2: "A new Saiyan also appears in the OP"
>And the other text:
>1: "In the OP, there's already an appearance of a female Saiyan!"
>2: "In the OP, the female Saiyan already appeared!"
nothing's been confirmed. blame japanese.

I'm not up to date, last thing I saw/read at all was vegeta family trip.
I know about that thing with trunks travelling again or something like that with mai, although not the specifics.
Can anyone give a quick rundown? What the fuck is even going on.
I know I should just catch up, but I'm kinda unmotivated with the series.

even herms says it fuck off

Remember how Beerus told Goku there are other universes? They're having a battle-royale tournament between those universes. Losers get erased from existence. Goku is currently recruiting a team of 10.

>I'm not up to date, last thing I saw/read at all was vegeta family trip.
So the last thing you watched was episode 2? I don't know why you're talking about catching up, you never started it in the first place.

witnessed

Nice quints.

Nice quintuples.
I just checked nyaa, I didn't feel the time it's been since it started, there's quite a few to say the least. I'm already having trouble deciding on the batches (with bakabt being down still).
Also, wouldn't the first 15 or so episodes be basically the movie arc?
But you're right, it's nothing.

SSJ5

Goku fought Beerus the bored and glutton cat-shaped god of destruction. He lost but the earth was spared because Beerus took a liking to people and food there.
Goku is now a "super saiyan god" and trains with Whis, an angel that is actually the teacher of Beerus. Vegeta is there too. Both saiyans evolve further and become Super Saiyan Blue.
Freeza is resurrected and wants his revenge. He trains for the first time in his life reaching SSB level with his new form "golden frienza". He is defeated again by Goku.
Another cat god of destruction in another universe, who is also a rival of beerus, is gathering "super dragon balls": planet-sized more powerful balls.
Beersu is not okay with this as some balls are in his universe. They can't fight each other or the universe would be destroyed so they make people from their universe fight. Goku's universe wins.
At the end of the tournament Goku gets to know the highest authority of the universe, a dull, dumb, childlike god who is known as zeno. Every god including gods of destruction is afraid of him, but Goku is relaxed and Zeno decides he likes Goku.
The tournament is broadcast on "Godtube". A deity named Zamasu who is racist and definitely homosexual decides to steal Goku's body to kill all humans.
He then travels to Trunks future, where he allies with his future self.
Mumbo Jumbo timeline drama that can't be explained in a few words, anyway it ends with Zamasu dead and 2 zeno, one is from the future.

The two zeons together decide to destroy the weakest universes so they force every universe to join a new tournament, losers will be erased.

checked

Quints confirm normie trash

Read the manga, its like 20 something chapters, you can knock it out in like an hour, if that

So if Android 17 can get to SSB levels in 10 years
How strong would Cell be in 10 years if he stayed alive?

Hope goku beats female broly's face in

Dicasty calm down

>Vegeta getting cucked by lab gown KAKAROT
I don't know what to feel.

welp

Did you made this? thanks

T H I N
H
I
N

Has she appeared in the anime yet? I'm just waiting til it gets there then ill skip all the way ahead.

Maybe if you read the fucking thread you massive bloke.

You know bloke's not an insult right?

So, do you want a quick rundown??

It was already confirmed every universe has only one parallel. She isn't from 11.

>Toriyama trying this hard to get rid of the Saiyan's distinguishing visual trait
why?

Because he hates drawing tails

Does that mean that Cabba has more than one wife?

Vegeta Nappa and Raditz just wore them as fur belts so I don't see the issue. I do remember that one interview where he mentioned how thinking about how thoughts of how pants would work with a tail bothered him though.

I guess he just hates everything that would take a bit of ink.

Toriyama is autistic like that, in fact it's also the reason why the Oozaru form no longer appeared after the Saiyan arc.

Reposting theory from last thread.

The basic deal with Goku's families, and maybe saiyans in general, are that there are two types:
Work-types and play-types.

Work-types are those who see fighting as a chore, and don't enjoy it, although they may strive to get the fight over with efficiently rather than abstain from it entirely.

Play-types live to fight, although it's more about the pleasure than getting shit done.

Gine, Raditz, and Gohan are all work-types. Gine didn't enjoy fighting at all, and just did it to get closer to Bardock. Raditz only enjoyed fighting when his opponents didn't have a chance, possibly because hurting things that couldn't hurt him made his self esteem feel better after being bullied about his PL by Vegeta and Nappa, and Gohan only fights to win and protect his loved ones.

Bardock, Goku, and Goten are play-types. Bardock is a typical saiyan who lives to fight, although he also enjoys hanging out with his comerades and working with them together. Goku, the opposite of Raditz, fucking loves fighting battles he can't possibly win. Nothing gets his little space dick harder than bullshitting a tough fight after losing most of his internal functions. Goten also enjoys fighting, but prefers the pleasure of it to the point where he just decides to fuck women instead because it's easier and basically the same to him.

Thoughts?

>Herms: It also notes she's already appeared in the opening, and will definitely be an important character."
You're wrong, OP. Eat a dick.

>If you closely at her ass
Where?

But he doesn't even have to draw them anymore

She was fearless and crazier than him.
She was his queen,
and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen

Kinda looks like Beat

Isn't SS hair yellow so he didn't have to put black on the hair as much?

Full chapter when?

That's adorable

Bait

>Gogeta will never be canon
>Potara earrings are nerfed forever

The scan in OP seems like just a false interpretation of the actual character, much like if you saw Goku suddenly wearing a green t-shirt and blue jeans with earrings

Toyotaro should have made Vegetto edgy like Salagir.

No akira cares...this time I think

mentioned it in the other thread, but where are you getting your stuff?
the most we know about Gine is that she wasn't "cut out" to be a soldier. We don't know if that simply means she was too weak, or if it means she didn't have the mentality for war, or if she didn't enjoy fighting.
"Radditz only enjoyed fighting when" is silly, his one fight with Goku/Piccolo to try and recruit Goku isn't enough to draw anything from.
Gohan loves fighting, he just doesn't enjoy life and death pressure.
Also, all canon u7 saiyans we've seen with the possible exception of Gine love fighting, and gotten excited about the prospect of a fight.

of course they are.
Fem Broly is Cabbas wife, and the purple clothes one is their daughter. They are both very disappointed in his loss the first time.

So, let me see if I get this right, does this means that Pan SSY is canon? So Toriyama is basically ripping off every single idea from DB Multiverse?

i wanna fuck her so hard

Disgusting.

>Pan SSY is canon?
...what?

Akira Toriyama has stated that female saiyans could always go super saiyan if they were strong enough to, he just couldn't think of a good design for one

It's not like Pan was ever in a position where she needed to go Super Saiyan

Do demons count as Ningen?
The pointed elf ears and different skintones make me think they are like evil Kaioshin or something.

Pan has already gone Super Saiyan in Super, back in the BoG arc.

Some of them are. Others are just demons

Well not really, she's basically a Maikaioshin if I remember correctly. Dabra was her brother, who was a demon.

>Do demons count as Ningen?
No, they are literally born of the same tree as Kaioshins, but become Makai because of their evil, and are cast out.

Reminder that Freezer didn't become God level by training. Since Goku in base got retconned from being as strong as SSG to only being as strong as Vegito (Buu)

17 being God level in base is not comparable with Freezer since him only is a god level because of a transformation

And then she became Ultimate Pan

Didn't he also hate drawing night scenes, and that's why Namek had three suns?

Speaking of nonexistent night scenes.
I've been rereading the manga and Vegeta and Trunks entered the time chamber right the before the Piccolo/17 fight, and exited sometime after Goku rescued Piccolo and Tien from Semi-perfect Cell. They were in the chamber for 24 hours, meaning the sun had to set and rise during that time frame.
The thought of Cell wandering around in dark chasing 18 and 16 all night is hilarious to me

>evil Kaioshin are tossed out
>Zamasu wasn't tossed out at birth
Proof he wasn't evil and did nothing wrong.

Whatever makes you feel better, retard

>Didn't he also hate drawing night scenes, and that's why Namek had three suns?
Things like this and the SS hair thing are hard to confirm, but we do know for certain that Toriyama hates inking

>Zamasu: "Who did you say was weaker than Trunks?"

SOON.

>Vegetto doesn't bother with SSG and goes straight to Blue. Here, he calls himself "Blue Vegetto" rather than the anime's "Vegetto Blue".

>Rather than his anime attacks, Merged Zamasu chucks a bunch of Katchin Steel blocks around.

was trunks new form retconned in the manga or is still there?

Can someone translate this in English ?

>Goku and Vegeta initially refuse to use the Potara and try to fight Merged Zamasu one-on-one.

>they're both female
thank you toriyama

He didn't get SSJ Rage in the manga, just a SSJ2 to SSJ3 level, which isn't enough to keep up with Black. It seems like he'll be takin the battle next chapter though, so some power up still could happen there.

FUCK OFFFFFFFF STOP POUTTING SPOILERS IN THE FUCKIN OP FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!

I do kind of like the idea of him using his Kai powers instead of just the typical ki blast spam and such.

hasn't appeared yet. so either appears in the ending or not appearing at all

Just imagine the shitstorm if he gets a NEW unexplained form