Proof that the Islamization of Europe is conspiracy- This is treason at the highest levels

balder.org/avisartikler/Barcelona-Declaration-Euro-Mediterranean-English.php

Your countries and cultures are being sold..

YOU MUST SHARE THIS INFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

balder.org/avisartikler/Barcelona-Declaration-Euro-Mediterranean-English.php
archive.is/54rqC
churchill-society-london.org.uk/astonish.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UKG76HF24_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Australian tourists were telling the swedes all the way in the 1980s that they're on the wrong fucking path.

The Europa-ites don't care for themselves, we shouldn't try to help them because once they are healed they will only cause another world war.

>balder.org/avisartikler/Barcelona-Declaration-Euro-Mediterranean-English.php
archive.is/54rqC

Two years later And The only thing i see on Pol is Anti Muslim memes or shitposting. I hate sandniggers too, but We need action, share this info again, or make it a trend... spread it.

>meme flag
>meme bait
>meme archive
>meme argument

>flag
KYS traitor scum

doesn't even matter if this document is real or not, if Kalergi plan is real or not

the actions and policies of EU are REAL - its enforced re-population and islamization with complete disregard of native european people wellbeing and safety

too bad most people are sheep and wont revolt against their rulers and against EU

are you retarded stupid?
MERKEL is the best thing that happend to nacionalism in germany.
Slow islamization is THE MOST DANGEROUS
...but the TROL Angela Merkel opened the borders and REDPILLED MILIONS OF GERMANS by FORCE!!!!
SALUTE MERKEL!!! ha ha ha h a stupid shills
AfD is garbage, the want to continue the slow islamization process
NOW TURK CLANS MUST FACE arabs,afghans,albanians,kurd,niggers..itd
h aha ha h ah ha h a
SHE FUCKED ISLAM IN THE ASS BY OPENING THE BORDERS!!!!!

why would we revolt against most redpilled
ANGELA MERKEL!
Rise of nacionalism has raised by 1001% from 2015! h aha ha ah aha hah
AND YOU CANT REVERT THAT!!!
ANGELA MERKEL SAVED GERMANY IN THE LONG RUN! 2000 mosques were built long before 2015!

Big if true. She's supposedly very intelligent, so maybe this is 69D goychess.

Of course is true.
MERKEL PILL is the hardest to swallow!
I talked to A LOT of germans.Even the most AFD fanboys agree,that MERKEL is responsible for RISE of GERMAN PRIDE!
SHE REDPILLED THE WHOLE POLICE FORCE, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS..germans fell contected to other germans now!
And all scum shitskins are killing each other on the streets, h ah aha Turks know that and THEY ARE PISSED OFF!!!

bumperino

>Link brings up an eye strain fake ass website
God damn are you even trying?

This is why we hate and don't trust unions, they just fuck you over

This.

The "Kalergi plan" as it's often referred to, only seems like a prediction of what is likely to happen when you actually read practical idealism. So it doesn't really seem like "the plan".

... however, the book talks about breeding a new ruling class at great lengths.
He seems to recommend using good samples of royalty, considered the ideal type of "country people" and you know who, which he believes to be the most highly developed group of "city people" in order to create the group to rule whatever turns out to be the average European in the future.

TAKE THE MERKEL PILL!
Angela is the savior of german people!
long before 2015.. 2000 mosques and 80% muslim schoolars are taking place in germany.
And then....SHE OPENED THE BORDES FOR ALL THE SCUM IN THE WORLD!
AND FUCKING REDPILLED MILIONS OF GERMANS!
TURKS WANT HER DEAD!

lol

"And we will influence the curricula of the schools to become multicultural by means of revision of existing textbooks and educational materials."

This is exactly what has been, and is happening here. For example the fucking atrocity with that cunt claiming that vikings were mooslims.

Well you can say what you want.
In history books is gona say:
WHEN ANGELA MERKEL OPENED THE BORDERS THE GERMAN PEOPLE ORGANISED AND STARTED TO FIGHT FOR THEIR CULTURE.SHE AWAKES THEM FROM BEING SILENTY REPLACED BY ALLAH BELIVERS.

If i punch you in the face it means that I Redpilled you?

>logic
>you

>kalergi plan wasn't a plan
>merkel was awarded the kalergi medal
>for advancing the kalergi plan
>but the plan wasn't a plan

Good point.

>So it doesn't really seem like "the plan"
churchill-society-london.org.uk/astonish.html
>Much work has been done upon this task by the exertions of the Pan-European Union which owes so much to Count Coudenhove-Kalergi
Cat was out of the bag in 1946. It's "the plan" :^)

if I were punched by a gypsi in the face
I would hate gyspis for the rest of my life
and even help someone to punch gypsis.
THE MERKEL PILL take it!
its hard i know, but after that there is NO going back.

This is infuriating.

Shut about merkel, we need to fix our country first, you do know croats are laughing at us cuz our politicians are cucks

croat politicians are even bigger cucks lmao, you'd know if you ever talked about it with croats

I mean, at least our PM didn't sell the largest company in the country to Hungary for some pocket change bribes lel

Dont you get it?
Our streets are already filled with albanian,bosnian allah scum.But there are no arabs and turks,afghans to make them competition.They overtaken all the drugs,cars,food criminal activitys.Croats have the SAME fucking problem!AND WE ARE FIGHTING CROATS!ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!

fucks sake

thanks

Wat, we sold merkator to croats, they just push our police boats in piran when we try to enforce law on our territory

Yea i know bout dat, even those shiptars are everywhere thats why we need someone who will fix this, even our businesses are going abroad because how fucked this country is

We sold a shit near-bankruptcy Mercator (a fucking store) to a Croatian company that already went bankrupt now.

Secondly, our economy is not dependent on some shit store, we're an export orientated economy that exports more in terms of value in € than Serbia and Croatia combined, in fact we have a trade surplus of almost a billion dollars with Croatia.

TL;DR only idiots sperg about Mercator

Who cares about politicans?
We got swarms of young albanians and gypsis walking around with kniwes...AND I DONT FUCKING GIVE A DAMN OF 300meters OF COAST!SO THAT 5 FISHERMAN CAN LAY ON A BOAT ALL DAY!

I beat a gipsy until he started crying and left him in some bushes by the side of the road

stop being a fag and deal with it, they're only a problem if you let them be a problem.

Get fucked Euro trash.

What am I reading here?
That website looks like it cost $9.99 back in the 90's

ha ha ha a lying fag boy
I fucking grow up with gypsis!
They are scum and spreading, i got two young kids.And they already had problems with Mohamds and Adels.
You are living in a house in a village with no migrants around you!

Hah its 300m today, another 300m tomorrow until we have nothing left, btw if u try to fight one at least 30 will crawl out of every hole and kill you

I live in Ljubljana, stop being a soyboy and stand up for yourself. Instead of getting angry at a computer screen get angry at them, anger is a great motivator and adrenaline does the rest.

Have fun

Ljubljana is too expensive for them try living in Žalec where those fucker are still in 6 grade at the age of 18

I think this Euro Mediterranean Project fell flat on its face. In the latest after the "Arab Spring" when everything went to shit they gave up on it. One of the main proponents of that idea was actually (((Peter Sutherland))) and that faggot died a few days ago.
But it's a nice read. You'd think that Europe was never as cucked as today but these documents ready pretty fucking pozzed if you ask me.
Our misery has been long coming. It's nothing that happend in 2015.

Bullshit. If this was her plan then she would have made a u-turn at some point but she doesn't. Other members of her party need to push her every centimeter forward. I don't think she regretted her decision one bit. She really is THAT evil.

So, if Merkel "punched" the german people with 2 millions sandniggers, it means that she redpilled the germans...
Again..

>logic
>you

im 39 years old, i have a military rank
I can handle weapons and martial arts
AND I LIVE IN MARIBOR
and I never EVEN eat soy in my life!
You are 20years old bitcoin fag..
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM FUCKING DOING.IM MAKING THEIR LIFE MISERABLE!!

I live a good 5 min walk away from a literal gypsie settlement. Stop looking for excuses faggot.

DO YOU KNOW FACTS!!!!
after 2015 rise of NACIONALISM RAISED BY 1001% ASK ANY FUCKING GERMAN!

MERKEL SAVED GERMANY BY OPENING THE BORDERS! AND YES..CIVILIAN CASULTIES ARE GONA BE HIGH.
BUT MIGRANT CASULTIES EVEN MORE HIGH!!!
....oh and this for you
youtube.com/watch?v=UKG76HF24_k

So fucking fake.

T. Venezuela

30% of our population actively wants to double our refugee population every year

Not looking for excuses, just dont wana get stabed

Why do you talk so weird Ivan?

The moment I read that an "accidental" excess of 5 million males had "immigrated" to Italy I knew fuckery was a afoot.
>oops, here's an extra 5 million African men, I am so absent-minded!

Germans were always nationalistic, after the WW2 :

>hated americans/soviets
>hated arab students with money
>hated yugos after the fall of Yugoslavia
>now they hate sandniggers

Again...
>logic
>you

When two retards speak with broken-ass English.

Top notch content.

i can read german, and if you read german forums and comentarys...THE GERMANY IS ON THE RISE AGAIN!
THEY NOT GONA PAY FOR YOUR KIDS IN ROMANIA ANY MORE.
Thanks to Angela Merkel!
She is a TROL! She redpilled milions of germans WHO now COMBINED AND WITH ALL ANGER HATE HER!!!
GERMANS ARE THE VICTIMS NOW!
THEY CAN STRIKE BACK ANY TIME!

Are you from BlackLivesMatter?
Merkel fucked up you somali niggers in germany
h ah ah aha ha ah ah ah ahahaha

In the same vein. When asked about problems with immigration, the standard reply from our PM (pic related) is:
"We have been naive."

Naive? Yeah right, it has been fucking calculated and orchestrated for decades.

Yeah, I'm sure she had the best intentions in her heart...
>picrelated.jpeg

btw, kann ich auch Deutch reden...

by accident or on purpose, does it matter when the outcome is the same? Hes right, better be a frog that gets thrown in boiling water instead of getting slowly boiled. So you at least know you are going to die. As soon i realized that im glad we are in Turbo mode. Im glad for the utter Arrogance and ignorance the leaders show today. Marie-Antoinette as Bully just can't work out. Give em time then people gonna hate them by heart. They may not getting to action but they will be blind on both eyes cheering in mind. We can't be thankfull enough for this Clowns. If it were for Charismatic Leaders we would be fucked now.

The outcome will result in a "Christian-Muslim" war. On a large scale. And all it would be orchestrated by ((( them ))). ((( They ))) will kill 2 birds with one stone.

As an European, as a White Person, as a Christian, you don't have to be afraid of muslims. We can exterminate them in 2 years, we can wipe 1 billion muslims in 2 fucking years. They are not and will never be a threat to us.

The enemy, the one you have to worry about, the traditional enemy are the ones that masquerade themselves as "Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9)

the average slovenian poster