Why Japan thinks that men wearing lipstick is something cool while the rest of the world think it's fucking faggot?

Why Japan thinks that men wearing lipstick is something cool while the rest of the world think it's fucking faggot?

I don't think eccentric visual kei demons are representative of the norm

>men
He is a demon. Human custom and demon custom aren't the same.

I like them, but are scarfs okay to wear nowadays without being seen as a faggot?

user, he's also wearing chains and facial tatoos.

Its not just japan user

I don't see what's so bad about it, chicks seem to dig it.

Lel

because it is cool

But that's hot. Fix your shitty taste

Does having purple blood makes you have purple lips?

um yes?

Because Japan is mentally ahead of most of the world.

Because it looks cool on the right people. Obsession over muh manliness is more gay.

Nobody does. It's just an outlet for passion bubbling up in the midst of a miserable workaholic apathetic life style every Asian seems to exist within.

Post more of this semen demon.

I'd say scarves are aight as long as it's the appropriate season, I've seen normies wearing them with coats

bonus points if it isn't some edgelord rugged black scarf but something actually sensible

Because it's a different culture. Effeminate looking men are more popular in japan.

What do you think blushing is?

God what the fuck is up with his middle finger. There's something off about it. It looks like an index finger for some reason.

>the rest of the world

Saiko!

Being part of a rock band is the only excuse for a straight man to wear any kind of make up

Waaaaait just a damn second

Scarfs are gay?

It is a very common attire between gay people. In my country is hot almost the whole year and you can see faggots wearing scarves everywhere

probably from eating out his dragon gf

>men wearing lipstick is something cool
Because it is, at least in 2D

you are trying too hard to sound manly

Elaborate.

They do it for artistic purposes, part of their spectacle.

Only if you actually live some place cold. Whenever I see guys wearing scarves in the spring and summer, they almost universally gay or just happen to dress like raging faggots.

Why do Japs think Fallen Angels = Demons?

OP as well. Men need make up to be on TV. No middle aged news anchor or actor has skin that nice.

Because that is basically what Lucifer is