Belgian internet shut down (update)

To whom it may concern.
Yesterday I made a thread reporting about an internet shutdown last night that lasted about 10 to 15 minutes and there still hasn't been a proper explanation as to what happened.

Nobody here cared a shit about it. Still, this is a news board and I intend to continue reporting news events when they occur.

Today the main ISP's website is down.
Nothing in the media. This is getting weird.

proximus.be/

Wallonian cunning coup confirmed

Seems sketchy to me
When did the internet fall out?

>something happens
>wait for media to spoon-feed you

don't you have friends who have friends who work at a service provider that you can ask?

Might just be your isp. It has happened to me. Hell my entire block had no electricity for 3 hours last month and I live in a non shit hole area
Sorry but no habbenings for (you)

It's fucking nothing. It's just your shit internet mohamed.

Last night, during Familie.

I do. They're in the dark aswel.

There were reports about it last night on goybook. The entire country was down.

t. >Schaarbeek

i bet your country is small enough that one big fiber network is all it needs, so when it gets shut down your whole country is in trouble

Non-countries have to leech wifi from neighbouring real countries.

There has to be a cause. It doesn't just happen.

Relocation.

Mind your own business.

I live in Stockel and didn't notice a thing, it's probably just you.

Net neutrality, amirite!

Hardware failures/planned downtime for maintenance?

>net neutrality is the same as uptime guarantee

No. It wasn't just me.
You think I don't verify things before I post them here?

Unanounced. So I don't think this was the case.

What do you think was the cause of this?

Hardware failures are most often not announced. And human failures of the staff can lead to downtime also.

Last time shit like this happened was when the NSA stole data.

News is about to start, maybe we get some answers.

ok, but how would we know anything about it?

They say there has been a problem in one of their datacenters. Aparently it got shut down a second time early this morning.
Seems like they themselves don't really know what's going on.

This is a news board and I'm keeping you updated. Do you rather have a board filled with propaganda or a board filled with politics and news events as is intended?

To your question wether you can know anything about it or not, I can only reply with it being as important as to why you are hiding your flag.

I believe we have been attacked. It has every characteristic.

>Last night, during Familie.

m8

>The entire country was down.
How can the entire internet in the country be shut down if you are not a real country?

My mother lives with me and is a big fan, so she kind of panicked when the digital tv lost signal during her soap.

Horrible, isn't it.

Neither are you, colonial.

>I believe we have been attacked. It has every characteristic.

ok, how would we prove this?

>This is a news board and I'm keeping you updated. Do you rather have a board filled with propaganda or a board filled with politics and news events as is intended?
akshully! this is politically incorrect, for news you want I wasn't complaining about you posting though, just wondering how we can verify that it happened, and if so, who did it

Let me know if you find out

I have an inside man I see tonight. Might get something out of him. I'll post it here tonight or make another thread with the same pic if this one died by then.

Fun fact: EU parliament runs on this ISP.

>Fun fact: EU parliament runs on this ISP.
interesting

do you know how widespread the outage was? was it intermittent or total?

I've had my internet go for over 15 min a few times. kek, at one ISP I worked at, my mate implemented some OSPF change on the entire network, next day was full outage for hours, and everyone panicking to put it right