Psychedelics Fill The Vacuum Left By The Destruction of Genuine Spirituality

A redpill that few have swallowed: all of the cults of Abraham are bullshit, and all of them have destroyed genuine spirituality wherever in the world they have found it.

In the West we have no common spiritual tradition. The closest we come is an empty imitation of the old myths and legends of a Middle Eastern tribe of genital mutilators. Where the Buddhists pray for an end to the suffering of all sentient beings and the Hindus know for certain that consciousness survives the death of the physical body, we Westerners are still mutilating the genitals of our baby boys and living in utter terror of the day our vital organs shut down. Luckily, there is historical precedent for solving these problems.

The natural spiritual traditions of Westerners were destroyed by successive waves of Abrahamic invasions, beginning when the Romans made the terrible mistake of taking in Abrahamic refugees. Allowing this evil supremacist tradition into the West had the effect of corrupting those tasked with maintaining these natural spiritual traditions, ending with their replacement by hollow lies.

Before the Abrahamists invaded, Europe was rich in folk spiritual practices, with use of the amanita muscaria mushroom in the North and psilocybin mushrooms in the South allowing our forebears to reconnect with God.
Not only did the ancients use psychedelics, but they did so frequently and with reverence, like any skilled practitioner would use them today.

The amanita muscaria folklore lives on in our stories about Santa Claus and his reindeer (Santa’s red and white costume represents the mushroom, his rotund build represents its roundness. The reindeer are there because Nordic shamans would potentiate the psychedelic effect of the mushroom by inducing reindeer to eat it and then drinking the animals’ urine).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nwpmrV6EoQ
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7329515/06ed0801/ghbeetje_teveel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ancient Greeks partook in the ceremony at Eleusis once every mushroom season, and they did so with such reverence that to this day no-one is quite sure of precisely what the recipe of the kykeon was. This enabled them to see the world beyond in a way that had up until then been the province of exceptionally gifted shamans.

The Abrahamists destroyed as many of these traditions as they could, as Abrahamists have done everywhere in the world they have set foot, on account of the unique viciousness of that religious tradition. But they could not destroy the mushrooms themselves, no matter how severely they punished their use. And so it was only a matter of time until they lost their grip and the folk spiritual traditions reasserted themselves.

This causes problems, although we don’t realise it because you need a little bit of spirituality to realise it, and we have none left. If one of us does become a little bit spiritual, they tend to realise all of these problems, and this often leads directly to the state of psychological collapse known as psychosis.

Because our culture is rotten with materialism, we have no commonly understood way of recognising when one of us has achieved a state of spiritual insight. Indeed, the usual response appears to mock them for being a “loony”, as if the eternal truth of materialism was so self-evident that only a mentally ill person would even pause to question it.

This is why Westerners who achieve a spiritual breakthrough usually end up with a psychiatric diagnosis in short order. Our culture is so spiritually dead that we cannot recognise spiritual gnosis even when it’s right in front of us. We sneer and jeer at any hint of it.

But knowledge of magic mushroom use (alongside that of LSD) has slowly seeped into the Western consciousness since the 1950s. Thanks to the Internet and what’s left of our culture of intellectual free inquiry, it has been possible for those who have heard the call of the shaman to share their experiences with others, and after much discussion it has become clear that the psychedelic experience and the spiritual experiences of the ancients are much the same thing.

The Church did such a good job of destroying natural spirituality, and they did it for so long, that they are unable to act when it starts to arise again (as it is doing now), because they have forgotten what their enemy even is. This means that knowledge of how to use psychedelics will once again become widespread, and this will once again lead to a spiritual golden age.

fuck off, Hippie, drugs are for the weak and degenerate

Hear this man out. You dont need some kike to communicate with god.

chill out
youtube.com/watch?v=5nwpmrV6EoQ

Spiritual sacraments are not drugs you retarded cretin.

The worshippers of the Kike on a Stick destroyed all the white man's natural spiritual traditions. We have to rediscover them by smoking weed and doing mushrooms, peyote, LSD and DMT.

Out of all the crazy bullshit you can find on the web, this is one bit of crazy bullshit i wish i could absolutely believe

Also how do i into psilocybin identification without poisoning myself

Yep, you just have to damage your brain and become a temporary schizo. Surely that is how god intended for us to feel his presence...by melting our brains.

Go to the Shroomery, ask questions in the Mushroom Identification forum

If you think God is a "he" then you know absolutely nothing about God.

Go suck some mutilated Jew cock, burger.

God has a voice and I have heard it

and you call us schizo

I have spiritual gifts to be able to hear the voice of God.

why do you deny christ, like the jews tell you to

absolutely ignorant fucking post

our entire civilization is based on christianity you complete fucking twat

it influenced everything in the west you utter dipshit

I love mushrooms too but open a fucking book about your own goddamn history for once before you write some dumb post about a civilization that you live in and somehow manage to know absolutely nothing about

Christ was a Jew, dipshit. Why worship a Jew? What the fuck does Jew worship have to do with me, as a white man of Scots-Scandinavian extraction?

There is nothing of value in Christianity that wasn't ripped off Greek philosophy.

The Nicomachean Ethics is ten times more sophisticated and intelligent than any of the peasant stories in the Babble.

ahahaha like oh my god you fucking tool literally every western thinker was an educated christian, it's in all of our literature and art and philosophy and sculpture and but hey fuck knowing anything at all right let's all sniff glue and write some nonsense piecemeal about anything we can remember that is related to mushrooms

good god

they don't because they give a glimps of the dvine
the point of religions is to cultivate it without external help

No, every great Western thinker achieved what he did by growing out of Christianity.

They were forced to accept allegiance Christianity because the alternative was death. See what happened to Giordano Bruno.

'THERE IS NOTHING OF VALUE IN CHRISTIANITY'

yeah, deep thinker detected. what did that aquinas guy know anyhow, and pfft, Calvin, probably wasn't even aware of NICHOMACHEAN E T H I C S

user it's so fucking obvious you have a very thin understanding of everything you're trying to talk about

you've confused breadth (throwing out a lot of terms you don't really understand) with actually understanding things

yeah the ol' Pope was gonna boil Francis Bacon alive. Put 'em in a pot with Pascal.

face it you're being an idiot

That's a strawman. I concede that there is philosophy of value in Jesus-worship, but that's only because it's Greek philosophy watered down for illiterate, cock-chopping peasants.

There is nothing original to Christianity that is of any value.

Greek philosophy is patrician; Abrahamic cults are plebian.

>the point of religions is to cultivate it without external help
Is this a joke? The primary drive of any religious experience is faith, a force given externally. Anyone who has tripped knows that the 8 hours of insight are not comparable to regular "human" experiences. That's because humans evolved naturally, consciousness a strange mistake.
The natural, attainable, often primitive concepts of beings spat out by an organic molecule factory are not meant to shock, awe, or enlighten. The brain is built to survive, and tricks you all the time. You can meditate for 6 hours a day, or you can map your brain like an alien landing photographer. It's all up to you, these decisions.

Consciousness did not evolve; it is the prime materia of reality.

well I mean you've got philosophy and theology confused so you're basically a hopeless sperg

pictured: worthless christian art that's been watered down for peasants

I'll read this in a bit. Can you make a similar thread every day user? I'll help out. I believe psychedelic plants are humanities last hope. And Sup Forums for as radical as it makes out to be is ignorant to them, 5/100 posts in similar past threads where people seem to have a clue .

>all of the cults of Abraham are bullshit

That's BS. The Judeo-Christian mythos and stories are the most sophisticated spiritual scriptures in existence. That's partly why the West became so powerful- it was forged for a thousand and a half years in the most well articulated and wise collection of archetypal knowledge

Don't discount what you haven't even investigated, or given proper respect. Even if you hate organized religion, you have to treat the phenomena with the respect it deserves

maybe try sniffing glue, friend, it'll really help you unlock the mysteries of existence

I'd say psychedelics can be used for spiritual experience, and the best lens through which to experience the spiritual/divine is through the Judeo-Christian one, paired with Greek/Roman philosophical thinking.

Everyone keeps mentioning DMT everywhere, is it really that eye-opening?

Why are you mad user? Leave the thread if it angers you, you sad cunt

because you type dumb shit like psychedelic plants are humanities last hope (unironically)

yes, yes, let's all do shrooms. our last hope.

>A redpill that few have swallowed: all of the cults of Abraham are bullshit
That's a blue pill that many have swallowed.

Fuck off, live by the Bible or live as a godless heathen until Jesus comes back to burn you, during which time myself and the other saints will be mocking you, cooking hotdogs and marshmallows on your everburning body, and loling with the Lord.
Btw your "spirituality" invites in demonic posession. That's why so many hippies get hooked on ideas of being a plurality...they are! They're full of God damned demons and are going to hell!

>Westerners are still mutilating the genitals of our baby boys
What? Jews and judaizers (banished from Europe) mark themselves as slaves.
>West doesn't have a common tradition
John 3:16
t. Friend of psychedelics

"Spirituality" without a unified God or Trinity (with a specific "way") become polytheists getting pulled into every direction by a plurality of Gods assailing them, and become vulnerable to propagandists and despots

It's not as simple as everyone on the planet just all getting loaded. Do you know anything about psychedelics and their history of usage?

consuming a psychedelic substance to get an temporal experience of enlightenment is an external help
living in a monastery meditating 8 hours a day to achieve an actual enlightenment is not

I try and spread the word of psychedelics, mostly through essays. I will do what I can brother.

Yeah they literally mutilate kids in their churches. Doesn't seem too holy. They're the Jews bitch.

Any way we could keep in touch?

I think the Abrahamic Stories are about a Journey without, while buddhism anderen hinduism ist a Story of the Journey within

Exactly, in Genesis when Satan is tempting Eve he's telling her the truth a sense, eating the tree of the knowledge of good and evil would make them "like gods". Later confirmed by God himself, he did not want them to be like him so he had to kick them out before they ate the tree of life.
If you read Genesis 1 and 2 closely there are clearly other being who were not told not to eat from both of the forbidden trees. These are the demons and angels.
Which is why Jesus told people they wouldn't be married after death, they'll end up eating from the tree of life, becoming like gods aka small gods like angels and demons.
Point is, don't let demons rape your brain so you can use drugs.

I know I'm going to get shit for this post, but circumcision is not necessary in the new covenant. So, if your family is Christian, circumcising your kids is not necessary or required. I'm and American, born to a Christian family, and I am uncircumcised.

> Judeo-Christian

Kike-worshipper detected

Oh please, tell me something about how Jesus was really on mushrooms, this should be fun, or maybe tell me the thing about cow dung and hinduism

user, don't fall for leftist memes. While drugs are fun, particularly psychedelics, they're not a real source of wisdom. Chemically, I can promise you there's not really a great deal of difference between Mushrooms, LSD, and sniffing glue.

Yes, the compound contains a molecule that makes your brain act in a novel way and might help cluster headaches and depression. Excellent and a lot of fun, but we have many examples of this in pharmacy already. It's not the basis of a worldview or a life philosophy, it's a fucking plant.

This.
Romans 2:28-2:29.
Jew, in the Biblical sense means you follow God not that you're a kike. In fact, Jesus says the kikes are not Jews in Revelation 3:9.

One of the dumbest posts I've ever read. Don't talk to me

"He" in English is usually used as a generic 3rd person pronoun.
But surely you would understand this had you not burned out your brains with drugs

I pity you. I bet you unironically believe that your mutilated Jew penis brings you closer to God.

Circumcision isn't even relevant for Christians anymore. Only people who don't read the Bible do it.
God tells us to read the Bible daily, and I really wish people had because it says in Romans 2:28 you don't have to be circumcised.
I wish you had because you'd know God hates Jews more than you ever could.

I'll always be here. God has sent me to spread this message: the Age of Pisces is over, and with it Christianity. The Age of Aquarius is upon us.

I'm sorry you got high and fell in love with a species of plant and now feel silly. You'll get over it.

> I'm a Boomer with no fucking clue about drugs whatsoever: the post

Don't be so defensive, accept that you're wrong and move on.
Read your Bible, your false enlightenment will be wiped away by the Word of God.
If you can handle the truth, the Bible is the ultimate redpill

Give up your degenerate drug habit and find God. Drugs can’t fill the hole in your heart, only Jesus can do that.

The Bible! Go lick the arses of some Jews, it would be less degrading than worshipping one as a God.

lol you think Jews worship God?
What an ignorant fool.
Educate yourself and get saved you fool.

>use psychedelics

like this?
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7329515/06ed0801/ghbeetje_teveel.html

I don't know. It looks degenerate to me.

Checked. You literally sound like me. And I hope you're right because I've been feeling confused lately and a bit hopeless but I still believe

Of course it's degenerate.
Look at this false teacher spazzing out in the thread because people called him on his bullshit. Fucking plant licker.

I agree op they are usefull for self relection, but you can achieve it without drugs.
Though I would say in the world we live in its an instant redpill for some reason.
at least it was for me.

Confusion and hopelessness is natural, we're in the most degenerate part of the very end of a Great Age of the Earth. I hope that it ends before the death of this physical body.

Go to Shroomery. It's pretty hard to fuck up if you're careful, because you have two ways to check (if it's golden tops you're picking): the metallic dark blue tint, and the purple spore print.

>nz
>scots-Scandinavian extraction

lol fuck off mutt you're no better than us

Tried 3 times, the last was 7 grams. Didn't do much than see my monitor small and my keyboard wider.

I'll give a last try sooner with 10 or 12 grams. If nothing happens, I'll quit mushrooms.

Christians worship a Jew. Learn to read, fool.

A Jew but not a kike.
Just read the whole thing, you'll get it.
God despises the kikes and faggots. If somehow that's not your thing, go be a leftist commie faggot or a kike.

I have this feeling sometimes,
not that i need to teach anyone anything,
but
that I have the potiential to Help a lot of people

I read it when I was last in a mental institution, I got up to the part in Exodus where Moses murders an Egyptian, then I remembered that it was a book for retards and stopped reading it.

I wish McKenna were still alive to hear what he had to say. That's how I got into all this about 8 years ago. He said himself history was ending. But I remember him saying also we have a chance of fucking it up. I'm gonna try my best and do my part

Humble yourself and read it again. You obviously missed the point the first time. Otherwise you're going to end up burning forever next to Shlomo.

Didn't you hear user tell you to stop talking.
What are you trying to do here?
Why are you so passionately opposed to people exploring their consciousness?

You may aswell convert to Islam if you believe people burn in eternal fires for disagreeing with you

behold christians projecting the all encompassing Love of their One True God

They burn because they can't accept God's truths and love.
I mean Islam is a perfect example. They try to piggyback off the Bible for authority but contradict the Word of God all over the place.
Also, Muhammad was demon posessed. That wasn't an Angel choking him in the cave, that was a demon and he knew it and he started a religion anyway.

Keep trying. You need a lot to have an interesting trip. Do them at night, on a fairly empty stomach.

This is a really useful trick I tell everyone: if you are hallucinating when you close your eyes, and want something more spiritual to happen, close your eyes and cover your eyes with your hands so no light is coming through. Once you have that complete darkness, your mind will adjusts to it and the darkness will start to spread out and become 3D, then spread down over your body. This is the easiest way to get to the void. In the void you feel like you are floating in space, truly alone for the first time in your life, with is no burden of other people. At the same time you feel you have merged with the universe, so for for the first time in your life you feel like you are not alone.

The void was the happiest experience of my life, until I reached two deeper stages which are harder to reach. The second stage is like a garden, life is exploding all around you. The deepest stage is the feeling of discovering the order of reality, this is what Doestoevsky felt when he had his epileptic fits. John Gray writes about a commie who felt this once in jail, and it changed his life, but I can't remember the name of the commie.

Fuck off with your book of kike lies, after taking mushrooms you realise that Bible stories are for illiterate goat herders who still mutilate each others' cocks.

>he thinks a mushroom is a drug

The Bible says to rebuke sinners until they repent and to love your brothers in Christ. It doesn't say I have to love faggots, drug addicts, and other degenerates. If you don't get pissed when you see people doing wrong, you're not a good Christian.

Again, circumcision is salvation through works. Doesn't apply.
You're just too dumb for God to help.

Good post, I recall the void wherein I remembered that I was pure consciousness, not my mind, not my body. In being pure consciousness I existed outside of the illusions of space and time and was therefore not only immortal but perfect in and of myself and automatically forgiven for all sins, past and future.

If you call it "circumcision" and not "male infant genital mutilation" you are a kike-worshipper.

>ITT

Those look really well grown. Consistent size, nice bruising. Would eat 5 grams/10

surely this is bait.

Psychedelics don't damage the brain. You're thinking of alcohol.