I was asking myself, how could the Government of a 1st world country undergo a coup? What instruments could be used?

I was asking myself, how could the Government of a 1st world country undergo a coup? What instruments could be used?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it would need to be an army of autistic computer hacker NEETS

It wouldn't. The (((NWO))) would send other countries militaries immediately.

>implying australians voted for half of the leaders of the last twenty years
>implying voting is even real
>implying hardline plutocracy isn't the way of the world.

ummm?

You really don't need more then 50% of the adult public and a few rocks
But then you'll have incredible casualties.

I bet the Americans can drop any regime with 30% but it'll have to be the armed 30%.

In Israel it really depends on who.

in welfare states, immediately disable all benefits cards.

or, you could destroy the economy like we're doing to NK

or play the long game, introduce cultural marxism

Coups of modern times are different from those of the beginning of 20th century.

Just look at Soros stuff, and post Trump election protests with some twist - and here you have it.

You don't need too much support at all, if society is demoralized and can't resist your infiltration - and most are.

Gladio 2: ultra-fascist bogaloo when?

Still waiting for it

Forza Nuova,Casapound o Generazione identitaria?
Secondi me tutti e tre sono opposizione controllata o troppo inefficienti per ottenere dei risultati.

Have support from war veternas and form miltias,organize recruit hooligans,do sport campings where you actually do military training,buy weapons off the black market(like the fasci in the 1920s just look up how Mussolini did it honestly).

Anche secondo me...

>What instruments could be used?

Control of social media, a few dirty bombs and a black belt in virtue-signalling.

This is actually a good start user

Bisognerebbe tornare all'M.S.I. Fini merda che l'ha distrutto.

In Italia il metodo piú efficiente sarebbe spacciarsi per un gruppo centrista, radicalizzarsi e controllare... Alla Macron in Francia

Essentially, you'd be looking at starting a terrorist organization. And by terrorist, I wouldn't mean to label you as such, but you would be labeled in that manner by your opposition. You really could just look at any terrorist organization and get a pretty good idea of where to start.

In pratica la D.C. o la lega?

synthesizers

>Special forces rebellion followed by a right wing insurrection
If they are not NWO lapdogs this could be possible.

Aside from that, not that much. Police are literal whores of the justice department which in itself is mostly corrupt in most first world countries.

Your general populace in first world countries are not going to do shit as they are unarmed and completely dissuaded or demoralized by the constant propaganda on the radio, tv and internet; not even being edgy. Americans would stand the most chance if it ever came to it, urban retards would get blown the fuck out for sure.

Tfw we should make the spaghetti IRA basically

Essentially, yes. And if you called your organization The Spaghetti IRA, I would send you all my money. Every last cent, lol.

Ask Borghese.

succession of a state like Catalonia for spain. The american government is too powerful, the only way out would be for California or texas to get out as a whole and weaken the overall government.

He was a cunt
Allied himself with the mafia and the CIA,essentialy a wannabe pinochet but even more corrupt and debauched.

Disable all their benefits and as a direct result they create a nuclear strike force. I'm not sure I see any benefits to the US.

>get yacht
>make a habit of sailing around West Africa and back to Italy (come up with some reason)
>do it like 6 or 7 times so it's no longer suspicious (if anyone even notices, which they probably won't)
>on some random trip pop into Liberia and buy yourself two miniguns, a load of AKs and a load of ammo
>head back to Italy
>make two disguised technicals with old Toyota Hiluxes or whatever
>you and your mates drive into Rome
>quickly pull cover off flat bed and assemble miniguns
>take everyone by surprise so you've already killed the entire parliament before anyone in the army even realises what the fuck is going on
now this wouldn't let you form your own government and you would definitely die so it wouldn't be much of a coup, but you might shake things up enough that someone else manages, I dunno

What song should i play while i'm ripping holes in old men bodies

youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM

Brb making a flag for said organization

Anything from carpenter brut or I cugini di campagna,or a mix of the two.