Greatest love story ever told

Greatest love story ever told

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1051868/04a665d663/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I despise what he became, Ashton becoming what he despised most and not keeping his stalwart virtue even as a monster ruined it for me. But it producing this this conflict in me and it leaving me wondering what could have been is exactly what makes it a great story's end. So therefore fantastic writing.
11/10 would slaughter helpless villagers to breastfeed a cute vampire girl while also wanting to self insert as the hero that kills them both.

Best end. Loved how Ashton got so jelly at the end that he forsook humanity to be with his cute vampire waifu.

Which one has a dick?

Neither. In one's case; not anymore.

Can I have a bit of sauce op?

What a waste. Which one did before, the blond one?

Yes.
exhentai.org/g/1051868/04a665d663/

Yeah.

He was originally a vampire hunter whose sole goal was to kill the black haired vampire. He wanted revenge for the death of his father. Thing is, she fell in love with him at first sight because of his strong resemblance to his father. See, she loved his father, too, but couldn't control her urge to suck all his blood. So she turned our intrepid vampire hunter into a big breasted woman to feed on his breast milk instead, so he wouldn't end up dead. Cue him being really pissed off until he eventually comes to love her and becomes a vampire to so he could breastfeed her for all eternity.

It's brilliant.

Not the guy who asked, but thanks. Will read.

That's not Saekano with Eriri winning.

I love the character evolution

Is this what Castlevania would be if genderswapped?

and many other fetishes

Oh shit I didn't know this translation was finally updated. Cool

It's pretty great.

I wanted to write a similar story but with these two.

Picked up.

She's got a 5head.

So you can love her 5ever.

>start reading this
>159 pages of wordy panels

JESUS.

Would a succubusxvampire work as well?

>succubusxvampire
A deadly combo for any mortal they meet.
One take blood and other take soul.

>succubus and vampire
but which one of them plays the part of the mere human getting kidnapped and stockholmsyndrome'd by a monster 100x more powerful than her

Shalltear

shalltear could never lie with a succubus
her sole purpose in life is to become furniture for Ainz-sama

She's a sexual predator, she's going to put her hand in whatever she want

What if Ainz orders both of them to lay in bed with him, is she just going to wait for her turn or join in?

Ok why the fuck does he transform into a girl
This is not how my vampire fantasy knowledge works

she turned him into a girl so she could suck his milk instead of his blood in order to avoid killing him

It was boring.