Remember when Railgun was a great japanese version of X-men with cute girls?

Remember when Railgun was a great japanese version of X-men with cute girls?

What the fuck happened?

The people who liked it grew up and the people who could like it now prefer newer things.

It still is.

It really isn't. S2 killed the hype.

Yes, S was a retread of a "serious" Index arc, followed by shitty filler.
1st season is easily better.

they didn't continue the index hype train

I was wondering if you were talking about the anime or not. Railgun is very polarizing so before I go on I have to ask: which part of S2 did you not like?

S was great all the way to Mugino fight. It became shit when we got Touma and then even worse with the laughable we are Darkness arc.

Great, another secondary thread where no one knows anything.
Railgun S sans the Silent Party arc is the best animated part of Raildex so far. Season 1 was okay at best but only because of level upper, the remaining 12-13 episodes were shit.

>japanese version of X-men with cute girls?

That's Darker Than Black

That became Boku no Hero Academia

Japanese X-Men with cute girls is literally what Railgun still is. If you a missing the CGDCT then I think you need to refresh your memory of what X-Men is like. IIRC Cyclops is currently going Adolf Hitler on Inhumans.

>best animated

Yes. But the story shit. Everything after the great first episodes is either boring as shit repeat of what we saw in Index years earlier or a terrible anime original arc.

>secondary

It's this word again.

I'm up to date with Railgun manga, read whole OT and most of NT.

It's still 100% true. Railgun lost it's way. Index too as a matter of fact.

>Everything after the great first episodes is either boring as shit repeat of what we saw in Index years earlier
It was neither boring nor a complete retread, it's from Mikoto's point of view and offers more insight into her character than the Index version did. Maybe you should have went in knowing what the S in Railgun S meant.
>Railgun lost it's way.
What exactly is "it's way"? The entire manga basically serves to add-on to the Index world. Outside of her encounter with Touma during Acqua's arc, nothing of significance happens with Mikoto for a long time so they're using some world-building to bridge the gap from the Daihaseisai to WW3. I don't see any problems with that.
As for Index, it's true that the Kamisato arc has dragged on for too long but there's no doubt that NT18 is going to kick off the type of wild ride the series is known for.

>The entire manga basically serves to add-on to the Index world

And this is where you are extremely wrong.

Railgun fans outnumber Index fans.

Next season, we get to see not one, but two spiky-headed heroes hijack the show. I can't wait.

I really lost hope for NT. Maybe 18 will be good but I'm not counting on it.

Index is still the main series so that doesn't change anything I said.

why is Railgun so much better than Index? Not even a CGDCT fag

You made a second thread. Thats what happened.

Stop caring after Railgun S, easily one of the biggest anime disappoinment for me, the way they decided to turn 180 degree from things that makes me love railgun S1

Railgun S1 was an abomination that barely followed the tone of the manga which is infinitely better.
Nagai was such a god damn mistake. I hope he never touches the series again, especially after we just witnessed him take a shit on Gundam.

>that barely followed the tone of the manga which is infinitely better.
This what makes people love railgun fans love it in the first place, index fans maybe doen't like it because it's not faithful adaption, but most of railguns fans doesn't really care for index universe to begin with

Railgun should have just been around cute girls with powers being cute while taking momentary breaks to blow stuff up, be a teleporting pervert, be normal and have flowers on her head, with the occasional appearance of best girl. Instead, it did what it did and I still don't know why they threw away all that potential

Railgun is an adaptation of a manga. Index is an adaptation of a LN. Railgun seasons contain two arcs. Index seasons contain 6-7 arcs.

No that's Batman.

>P-Please SAVE me big strong m-maaan! I'm a helpless maiden!

Fucking hell Nagai is a hack

I'd be happy with it being about Mikoto and Misaki's groovy mystery solving adventures. Their chemistry is amazing and their mutual tsundere attitudes are cute.

The shit I have to put up with just for my waifu Misaka

Nagai is a hack, but what the fuck could Misaka do against the number 1? She'd job just as hard to the number 2 as well.

Misaka is trash

If she wasn't panicking she could've gotten past his reflection

Your mother is trash

She would have died first. If she could've gotten past his reflection, he wouldn't be number 1

And? My mother isn't the subject of this thread. It's the incompetent tsundere wannabe that has to be regularly saved by men that know what they're doing.

Railgun S1 fags are quite possibly the worst fanbase of any series. The first season was a fucking disaster, a complete shitty mess. The only good part of the Railgun anime adaption is the canon part of Railgun S. If you prefer S1 over every other part of Raildex, your taste is absolute bottom of the barrel shit, worse than narutards or SAOfags. Shooting you would be a waste of the ammo cost.

That about sums it up.

Nagai wasn't responsible for that arc. If Nagai were responsible then Accelerator would have been beaten by GRRL POWER.

To be fair, Mikoto could suffocate Accelerator by turning all the oxygen around him into ozone.

What was wrong with Level Upper? It was canon.

Misaki a pile of shit

He can reverse that process though.

I liked the sisters arc.

>sans the Silent Party arc

It featured no Touma so it's far better

Can someone link me to the blogpost about how Kuroko's power is complete nonsense.

The part where I learned a rice cooker is about $200 in Japan and how to be bored with the show that taught me this.

Boku no hero is trying to be like xmen. But it's just a really shitty Naruto.

Been a lot of shitposting about Index vs. Railgun lately

I was not aware that people actually disliked railgun S.
Nips like it though, so that's all that matters.

>made Misaka a complete retard that learned nothing fron the Sisters Arc
>better

>shuffled scenes from manga around to pile up the sol shit and complicate the timeline more (making Misaka even more of a retard who causes power outages twice in the same month)
>filler episodes that add nothing
>arc doesn't start seriously until 6 episodes in

Sounds plausible.

> I don't want Misaka to have character development

No need because everyone knows it is.

most of the railgun-only fans didn't even know there was a "index" to begin with, its not even that isolated so I'm not even sure how you don't care for the "universe" the spinoff takes place in.

She could have over 9000 years of character development. She still wasn't going to beat Accelerator. Stop bringing stupid western gender memes into something that has nothing to do with them.

What are you talking about? I'm trying to say that the she would never be able to beat Accelerator and needed Touma as a hero.

> stupid western gender memes into something that has nothing to do with them.
You're the only one bringing up stupid shit, faggot.

Silvia is a shit whore.

It was always shit.

that wretched banshee's voice ruined the anime

look in your heart, you know this to be true

I seems to remember nips are pretty vocal in their dislike for railgun S
Sales also drop for almost 50% iirc

nips have shit taste, more news at 11

Nips disliked NT4
They should be nuked again

Railgun is just a spin-off of IndeX-men with magic.

It is not SOL X-girls. Although that comparison isn't too bad.

I want Railgun S3. I wanna see Touma save the damsel in distress once again with his dragons

This is why Railgun only fans hate Index fags.

There were hundreds of threads about this shit before. There are ways to get past his reflection.

And Kakine would die to fucking Kuroko. Dark Matter won't save him from nail teleported into brain.

Say no to drugs.

Actually, personally, I don't dislike the Level Upper arc.

Hell, I even give a pass to the Child Error arc, but only IF I headcanon it to be placed chronologically after the Sisters arc.

Kuroko and even Misaki did more to save her than Touma.

I think you meant force field guy

The thing about teleporters is the limited range of their teleportation.

Most of the Level 5s have the ability to launch projectiles at distances far greater than what teleporters can achieve.

That said, teleporters are still some of the deadliest level 4s there are. And if not for Awaki's whatever the fuck was wrong with here, I'd say she was one of the toughest level 4 combatants.

Kuroko paying Awaki back with a corkscrew is still one of my favorite "fuck you too" moments in the animated adapted parts of the series.

I want Season 3 for Kuroko.

pic related

Awaki would be more dangerous than lv.5's if not for the stupid plot device to make her weaker.

I can't wait for Mikoto to prove again that she is the best Raildex with her charm.

Can't wait for this to be animated

I wonder how high will Misaka's popularity rise after this.

This is the face of double NTR

But that's the fanfiction of salty haters.

I see its the "Nagai wrote Railgun's plot" meme.

This probably would have gotten a lot of negative attention for a different reason though.

And he fucking did reverse the process. In one of the worst anime-only arcs in the entire series.

Just watch Mikoto control a fucking mech with magnets to make you feel better.

Vector control is a great power but Kamachi is really overrating it and making it do shit it shouldn't be able to.

It's like he wanted Accel's power to just be invincibility. It's fucking retarded. Even powerful X-men have obvious weaknesses.

Accelerator gets rekt by 4 Level 0s / powerless people in a row early on.

Are Touman fags the most pathetic fanbase in existence?

Oh yes, I sure remember when Touma was a weak lv0 and not some immortal god with a pack of pet dragons.

Not nearly as bad as othinus fans.

I'm not even a touma fan. I love misaka and would like to see her almost lvl 6 form.

Why don't you read the railgun manga?

One of the amusing thing about Railgun's retelling of the Sisters arc is the development into Accelerator's cause.

Amusing, since he kind of won't matter to Railgun for a long time... if ever again.

To some extent, I had always felt it was just additional world building.

>general fags

I like that someone colored it. Nice to see deviantart fags are good for more than disgusting inflation.

>oh no my waifu is not a mary sue!!!

why is she freaking out this time

Because she's a shitty tsundere.

>Remember when Railgun was a great japanese version of X-men with cute girls?
No.

X-Men is shit and so is Railgun.

He could not, because he has a tiny range.

The problem with the Ozone method is surviving long enough until Accelerator dies.

10032 did okay, but Accelerator could simply get close to her.

A level 5 might fare better, but Accelerator is still above her for a reason. All he has to do is touch her.

No Railguns can escape the Touman harem.

What a slut

>It became shit when we got Touma
Wrong opinion faggot.

Biribiri saved the Index series, Touma saved the Railgun series.

The reason Railgun sucked was because of the stupid filler arcs