If women were traded as a commodity, how much would they be worth?

If women were traded as a commodity, how much would they be worth?

Depends on the mileage. You trying to sell me a car with bad car fax?

Let's say the model in question was built in 2006. And has zero mileage.

$35000 prove me rong

That's actually cheaper than I thought.

Why you tryna purchase a 12 year old?

3BTC

The only cunts stupid enough to buy liabilities are baby boomers

there are calculators for determining brides worth in camels. You can then find the price of a camel to work out what the price of one in the middle east would cost and then translate it into whatever shitty currency AnCaps use to give you at least some sort of starting estimate.
Price is complicated though, I would suggest looking up 'contingent valuation' if you are interested in pursuing this further.

Are you trying to Price Check a 12 yo girl you gonna buy on the internet

Use the countries with legalized prostitution as a reference. So like what $200/hr?

The trouble is he's looking to buy and not to lease

As sick as it sounds, the younger they were, the more expensive they would be. On an open market, I bet a 12 year old would go for more than that.

Does he not have any saudi relatives in keeping with the Clinton family?

hmm and we could also use a hedonic pricing model with bride purchases in middle eastern countries. Of course the supply/demand for brides in middle east will be different to your shitty AnCap land, but it could be a way to model price based on certain characteristics, like hair colour, BMI, facial symmetry, etc.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Isis doesn't sell them outright, those are least prices

>I asked

That's not sick at all. It's fairly obvious that age plays a big role in female price determination.

Leased**

they ask local muslims to take them back after literally a week unless you keep paying.

lease*?

Y so cheap

White pussy would always trade at a premium compared to other races.

Regarding pricing are we taking by the night or forever?

The price of south east asians is 20 dowas per night and in Venezuela where they are starving it is around the same level.

So if we we are talking 3rd world pussy you could get rock bottom pricing-- no more than the cost of a green card.

35k for white pussy might be low. Much higher demand and very limited supply of non fat, feminine white pussy. Plus all the chinese billionaires would bid up the price. 250k price target would not be unreasonable.

depends on the woman. some (many) would be worth nothing, some (almost none) would be worth hundreds of millions

>prostitution, how does it work?

Are you kidding me?

If the women were selling themselves for life/until they get to 40+ and have a negative value to the owner, we can work out their minimum price based on a NPV of their average earnings over their lifetime - we know they wouldn't accept less than this.

10-35k, the peak being around 20k

In current slave market women sell for less than $200. Then again most women in the slave market are niggers or mulatto so no telling what a white woman would be worth.

you usually own a commodity for more than 30 minutes. he is talking about owning them as property, not purchasing their services.

That's for sanddune diesel engines, what you want is the twin-supercharged white women.

ancaps developed a complex ideology around justifying pedophilia

>paying for sex with a woman who has been run into the ground by hundreds of men.
Actual prostitutes are worthless.

50 dollars for a week?
Thats 200 a month, 2000 a year (wholesale discount). 10 years=20.000 $

Enough time to have 10 kids, the girl has NO RIGHTS and cant divorce you and you can send her back any time you want and keep your money.
WHY EVEN LIVE?

a huge tract of land.

> microchimerism
Shit Nigger. You know too much.

>twin-supercharged white women
Comes with V-nerial disease engine and pink metallic feminism paint coating, dont forget to get the prenuptual agreement upgrade or your car will unlock automatically to let other men ride it.

if we kill these people do we go to hell? I am worried about a rule like that.

No worries, keyless entry

If they are clearly classified as property in the contract you should be fine. God does not infringe upon property rights.

If women were a commodity men would only buy them for a year to have them pump out their babies.