Authorities Find Cartel Human Incineration Camp in Mexican Border State

Authorities in this Mexican state bordering Texas have found a cartel killing field where it is believed that gunmen murdered and incinerated their victims. The killing field was recently discovered in the city of Mante in the southwestern part of the state. Breitbart Texas sources believe the cartel responsible is Los Zetas. The cartel is broken into two warring factions: Old School Zetas (Vieja Escuela) and Cartel of the North (CDN or Cartel Del Noreste). Our sources believe it is more likely that Old School Zetas is the faction of Los Zetas responsible, due to the group’s recent movements in the area.

While Tamaulipas state authorities have remained officially silent on the case, confidential law enforcement sources confirmed the discovery to Breitbart Texas. The killing field was discovered after an anonymous caller warned authorities about the existence of a place where human bodies were being incinerated.

Law enforcement officials moved to the area and confirmed the discovery, prompting a large deployment by military forces and investigators with the Tamaulipas Attorney General’s Office. At the killing field, authorities found two 55-gallon drums as well as another container full of what authorities believe to be human ashes. Authorities also discovered various containers of diesel.
Information obtained by Breitbart Texas points to the cartel killing field being near a primitive road that leads to the tourist center known as El Nacimiento, a local attraction in Ciudad Mante.

Intelligence sources confirmed to Breitbart Texas that the killing field is just a short distance from the area where in 2017 a team of Los Zetas cartel gunmen hijacked a bus that was traveling from the city of San Luis Potosi. As Breitbart Texas reported at the time, from the bus, the gunmen took six passengers who were identified as men between 17 and 25-years old; their fate remains unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2018/01/08/exclusive-authorities-find-cartel-human-incineration-camp-mexican-border-state/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Violencia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_Days'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Justice_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre#Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

breitbart.com/texas/2018/01/08/exclusive-authorities-find-cartel-human-incineration-camp-mexican-border-state/

soon:
>OVER SIX THOUSAND BODIES WERE BURNED HERE
>OY VEY DON'T EVER FORGET THE MEXICAUST

Mexicans are savages

bump

The Mexican Holocaust

inb4 Trump gets blamed for this because this is EXACTLY what he wanted to stop from coming into the USA.
inb4 Jews get shitty because they spotlight could be taken away from them.

Nah, that’s just what happens when you eat 100% Mexican food. You get so damn gassy that you eventually spontaneously combust.

literally animal
not even animal this savage

There is way more terrible things about cartels.

Awe man I thought it was a girl at first how disappointing

People are animals ya goof.

NUKE

This isn't the Holocaust I was hoping for. Wtf I hate trump now

Why are spics so barbarians?
Is it because of theirs ancestors the mayans who eated human heart and body?

Something is wrong with you.

oh my god this is exactly like the holocaust except this is real

Are those cartel guys, soldiers or soldiers on cartel payroll?

Not soldiers and as far as I know they are from a cartel. However in our Latino american world, private militias, guerrillas and cartels do basically the same. The only real difference are they motivations.

>Mexicans are the real nazis

How do I enlist my services?

>muh biological technicality
Men are not animals, we are evolved self-aware beings with thought and impulse control.

Time to NAPE the "White" part of Mexico, the North, those niggers are pure fucking evil and should all have been deported to the Henequen plantations with all the natives.

Fuck the Cartel

nytimes.com/2018/01/07/world/americas/mexico-state-corruption

meanwhile the democratic party works around the clock to import as many spics as possible in order to replace us with these fucking savages

Lol

Why should I care about a bunch of refried beans?

Why are Mexicans so retarded? I mean, Duterte is literally next to them and demonstrated how you solve drug related crime.

This will be a typical scene in your cities streets once pic related wins the next election

Oy vey it's like anuddah shoah

>Duterte is literally next to them
>Mexico
>Phillipines
>Next to each other
>Yuropoor 'edumacation'

To answer your question it is because in Mexico the cartels likely control all the political parties through a combination of threats, blackmail, bribes and also it's likely that many politicians in Mexico are cartel members themselves. Their military is not only shit tier, but also bribed by the same cartels in key areas.

Maybe they should be more cooperative with that country on their northern border.

>Is it because of theirs ancestors the mayans who eated human heart and body?
If you lives in Mesoamerica.

Probably, but Colombians are not Venezuelans that easily let power to commies, the left and the right here are known for killing each other in past conflicts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Violencia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_Days'_War

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

is how Colombians resolve a hostage situation, with tanks! (and probably the killing of the hostages too)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Justice_siege

>Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg, gringo?

Maybe you.

That's one way to clear out a building I suppose.

They will never win but deep inside of me I want they do just to see all this shit hole burn and force a fascist reaction.

You have to be a subhuman first.

But we all know white Christian males are the most violent people on earth.

>Inb4 the hostages had to pay the toll

I knew a south American construction worker who used human smugglers to go back and forth over the us boarder. His last trip they took the boarder jumps to an abandoned warehouse in Philadelphia stopped the truck and started killing everyone. The dude jumped out of a two story window and got away.

Shit like this is happening next door but you gotta go looking for "failed states" in the middle east? Jesus Christ. Send the drones to Mexico.

Why would they commit mass murder in the US as opposed to on the Mexican side of the border? I haven't got the first fucking clue of what I'm talking about, but I'd imagine that'd be a lot easier and free from risk. Plus imagine the response when the bodies of a bunch of people killed in a mass murder turn up in the U.S. versus in Mexico.

I guess it depends on when the murders get paid. If you pay up front, you die in Mexico. If you pay on delivery, you die in the us. Just a guess

What's even the logic in murdering people who've paid you for your shitty service? Surely human trafficking is the lesser crime over mass murder. Maybe that's why I'm not a criminal mastermind.

I don’t think logic works on this... the illegals know they don’t get in trouble for breaking the law in the us..

>He then stole a car after god told him to go south
>He was eventually caught by a police officer, but he was afraid that the Police Officer might be trying to lead him back to the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers, so he decided to jump out of the Police Officer's car while it was moving, breaking his collar-bone in the process.

Why doesn't Trump try to help Mexico with its cartel problem?

These illegal workers pull in some cash... some buy houses with cash and skirt the system. Locals assume if they have a house, they’re legal. No local governments double check anything.

I think you mean
>oy vey this is exactly like the holocaust except the jews didn't do it

so these murdering Mexicans were using fast and furious weapons?

>No local governments double check anything.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: ocrO0YXh) 01/09/18(Tue)10:18:01 No.156097473▶
>
>I think you mean
>>oy vey this is exactly like the holocaust except the jews didn't do it
neither does the Army

fake news

Build a fucking wall and throw these beaner scum back over it.

Iceland you are all over with these based hawt 70s chicks. Cheers from Texas!

I think he meant "like them" in that Mexico and the PI are third world shitholes.

>America will never be as good as it was in the 80's
:(((

No shit they have human sacrifice in their DNA

Thumbnail is ambiguous, in fairness.

This is bullshit, he probably told you that to make you feel sorry for him and you believed him which is why your grandchildren will be brown and retarded. He probably jumped from the window having robbed the smugglers, why the fuck would they try to kill him if he's getting them repeat business? Why would they not hunt him down if he witnessed a mass murder?

This is the same bullshit somalians say when they arrive under lorries in the UK: >oh we were tortured by the smugglers
> they killed loads of us
>I personally witnessed fifty people being murdered
>but luckily I escaped.
>oi vey
Why would they discourage repeat business like that, or kill people they can enslave and make money from? Moron whites believe this shit.

>Oh it was verry hard coming here habibi pls gib me some funds so I can set up business here uhh?

Honestly I believe it would be for the best if the US not only builds that wall but also conquers and occupies the north of mexico splitting it into a bunch of small units to be administered by an american economy and military junta that tries to invest in and uplift the areas while also murdering everyone only slightly associated to a cartel and if they have to kill 20% of the population for it.
In the end that spares them more suffering then letting the current shit go on.

Fucking mexico man...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre#Massacre
>The cartel members approached the bus pointing their guns and yelling, "Open the door, asshole! Move, you son of a bitch, unless you want me to shoot you dead."[72] The chauffeur, trembling, opened the door for the gunmen, who quickly stormed the bus as soon as the door was opened. "You are all fucked," yelled one of the gunmen to the people on board; the passengers were frightened, and some of them cried, thinking it was simply a regular armed robbery. But that was not the case this time. The cartel members then ordered the bus driver to drive the bus deep into a dirt road for about ten kilometers before reaching a plain area, "in the middle of nowhere." In the area there were about twenty luxurious trucks and three passenger buses, some of them with bullet holes, flat tires, and broken windows.[72] The driver was then ordered to stop the bus, and all the men were then told to descend from the vehicle. They were asked to form a line, and the cartel members began to organize them from youngest to oldest and from strongest to weakest. Those who looked old or weak were separated from the group, tied from their feet, and then taken elsewhere.
And it gets worse...

Conclusion, Trump needs to make the wall 5 times higher, 3 times deeper and 3 times thicker.

Lol... I knew this dude for 10 years.. barely spoken English or Spanish.. four feet tall and did the work of ten laborers

Hey Ophsprey...

It's America FIRST

Why don't YOU go run for Mexican El Presidente? And take Hillary with you, as her kind are more compatible with Mexican bribery, murder and exploitation.