Tfw based Destiny BTFO the (((Alt-Right))) and exposes them for being degenerate mixed-bred mutts

>tfw based Destiny BTFO the (((Alt-Right))) and exposes them for being degenerate mixed-bred mutts

How does be keep winning and how is it impossible to stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41XngqjfVoM
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's more about the alt-right being beyond fucking retarded than about Destiny being smart

Can we stop with the e-celebs you fucking Bannon bots.

He just BTFO himself.

If the alt-right is multicultural, that says something about the political climate in a future multicultural nation. White inner-city liberals are a dying breed, once they are gone things will change drastically.

who?

idk he keeps crushing my dreams. i think only styx can take him on

>you have to be white in order to advocate a white ethnostate
I'm 100% not white, my whole bloodline is redskin yet I understand the necessity of it and will do whatever I can to see it happen. The effects of this genocide reach us all no matter our skin color

Steven Bonnell the 5'II

a zergling

>braving ruin is egyptian, not black
>everyone on that list is pro ethnostate, not just pro white ethnostate
so
>implying that if you arent the same race as another, you are not allowed to advocate for their rights
top jej. get some stilts so we dont have to talk down to you next time destiny.

No joke here -- I'd destroy him.

Meanwhile I am doxxing all of you stupid fucks and reporting you to the FBI as my day job.

I can't wait till your locked up so Hayate and I can bareback that white ethnopussy.

Stupid fucking white people.

He's incapable of understanding the simple concept that it's bad to bring in unskilled people and then have to forcefully take money from citizens in order to support them.

>1 post by this ID
Sage goes in the options field.

Sage. Videogame addict strawmanning and lies.
Copts are Copts. They're not Black, they're a Semetic race that shares a genetic affinity with Whites dating back 10k years.
Castizos have always been considered White, at that point the admixture is overwhelmingly White.
Tara is in a similar boat, her nosy veganism is more of a problem that being 10% Indian.

Braving Ruin is That Guy T?

So does he even play vidya anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=41XngqjfVoM

he's right about tara mccarthy tho she should not be in our movement

#redskinsarewhite

Go back to the resistence you wannabe idiot
i love how you think you are subtle and smart pretending with you weeb flag. Dude you are not fooling anyone above room temp iq you idiot.

Hello fellow white ethnonationalist, can I have your information so we can communicate and coordinate hate crimes together?

I cum on your tongue therefore your words mean nothing.

no it's some Egyptian sand nigger who pretends he's white

>here we got a midget who wants to make ethical CP with his daughter

only if I get to fuck your sister with my BWC

same reason I believe in a black ethnostate, just keep these niggers away from me. tl;dr destiny is a retard who can't think 1 iota outside of a box

>Responding
>>>reddit is that a-way

Andreas Fagerbakke strikes again

half indian half english here

fully for a white ethnostate because due to being 50/50 (and being more white than indian although I don't look white) i've seen both sides of coin and know which side is better

She says white man penis is like white man personality, arrogant, full of hot air, and ultimately disappointing.

If not for old money and nepotism, white man would be lower than a nigger on the totem pole.

wtf I'm a #destinypede now

Egyptians wuz white...

it was just banter ya cunt

You are a fucking left wing moron.
Hurr durr "communism" hurr fucking idiots dont even see you are literally the foot soldiers of the richest 1% globalist bourgeois. End yourself you are worthless, your ideology is worthless and you are even to stupid to follow it. Its all pretty crazy.

b-but pol said asian women love white men..

He is a pretender dude

He actually plays it debating sometimes lol

He's right tho I'm an immigrant here and this country is so muttified, groups settling so quickly over such a landmass guaranteed incest in the late generations

America is full of inbred mutts going at it with each other because it's such a free enterprise system that family winds up back in each other's hands

joking around with LARPers is fun

>you can't be a white nationalist if you're not white
I guess males can't be feminists then.

hehe lets deconstruct their identity that'll show them!

Truth is if I look at you and cant tell you're non-white I don't care as long as your on my side. Burgers are advocating for pan european ethno nationalism and we need to not purity spiral and isolate people that are our allies

ayyy lmao

fuck tara mccarthy I knew she was a poo and a kike that's gotta be the worst combination

As fun as it may be, giving them (you)s only incentivises more shitposters like them to drive down the quality of this poor board.

>groups settling so quickly over such a landmass guaranteed incest in the late generations

retarded beaner can't understand there are over 300 million people in America, our genetics aren't even close to highly inbred.

maybe its the fact that beaners all molest their children that you think this way

You're such a fucking stupid nigger that you make up fairy tales like the bible to attack me and fail just like your false religion.

Nobody likes loud obnoxious white man but stupid low class ugly girl.

>G-g-g-g-g-g-g-guys I wasn't being serious

You motherfucking KEK!

Japan modernized because of the white man. Sorry bucko.

kek

>asian race traitors love white men

fify

We already have a pygmy thread!

Alright faggots, I’ve only listened to destiny vs dick masterson because I love dick. A lot. Destiny was full autism while dick was trying to have a good time so I never listened again.

Give me the best showing of destiny and i will watch it. Bonus if you link me to hooktube and save me the trouble.

>of some white men

fify. obviously that doesn't include you

Kek brotha, incest is the simplest answer for Americans posture and their demeanor. No but seriously some places are so dangerously inbred historically here in the states that those genes escaping into the wild would be tragic.

Destiny is fucking based. Destroyed the alt right by himself while playing vidya.

LOL, please come to Japan, you will make a very good comedian!!!

White man loves to fuck sister and mom, it's why always hating father.

I tried googling it and he seems to only debate literally who. Is there any video of destiny debating someone who isn’t a total idiot and actually has a history of debate and philosophy?

>right Molyneux, I hear you're a good debater BUT I haven't seen you debate much eksDEE
>"...so you think you're better than me?"
>LOADED QUESTION, LOADED QUESTION EVERYBODY

Nigga what?

Him debating Ryan Dawson is the video that made me stop thinking he was actually anything but a guy using good debate tactics.

His ability to go into actual expertise of the issues is so limited that his attempts to gain ground against Dawson and getting knocked down over and over again show what kind of debater he really is; never gives up but should when facing people who know what they talk about.

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

Isn't Tiny getting sued? He should stop running his mouth.

What is amazing to me is why subhumans keep following e-celeb gossip.

t. S A G E

>Sup Forums is more diverse than the entire left
>some how we lose

our quota hires are spot on don't rock teh boat or we will have to start up with the 31 genders and getting a post op pansexual trans black woman in IT is so fucking hard don't make me do it.

Literally who of whos the tweet

>half white half Arab
>black
>Hispanicisarace.jpg
>1/16th Indian and. 1/50th Jewish= half Indian half Jewish
Why is he so retarded?

where should I skip to for something interesting? I don't want to waste 2 hours watching this autistic manlet.

When even non-whites are on the side of white supremacy, what does that say about the state of the left?

Oh look another jerk off destiny thread from the potato niggers.

No, that Guy T is just some uncle tom that follows and dick rides everything Braving Ruin does and say, even when Braving Ruin is shitting on his race. Specifically, Braving Ruin is a Egyptian pretending he is full whites. Its so weird though, Braving Ruin hates nogs, yet he's not white and one of his closest online buddies is a nog(That Guy T). Does he simply not understand what a white ethnostate entails?

Nice to know that liberals use older and stricter racial purity tests than Nuremberg laws.

Everyone hates criminal nogs who think they shouldn't be prosecuted for drug abuse, stealing, or killing people. People don't mind blacks who are open to criticism and don't engage in crime.

Unfortunately, those types are called "uncle toms".

Is there anything lower than shilling for Destiny? I bought the hype on Sup Forums so I decided to hear him out.
What a waste of time. All I hear is a pedantic kike.

Destiny got BTFO so hard by an actual biologist (@JFGariepy) in one of his streams that he spurged like an autist dug into his personal life and started spreading lies about him mistreating a disabled girlfriend. Now JFGariepy is suing him for 51,000 and Destiny is shitting his pants. BTFO OP

LOL paedo rapist JF keeps losing all of his court cases because he's dumb enough to represent himself, he'll get ruined again by destiny, who's way more wealthier than jf

It says nothing? There have always been pathetic, weak, insecure uncle toms who have worshiped whites and their whiteness while hating their own race and themselves for not being white. Shit, there were slaves back on the plantation who would sell out their own fellow blacks to protect massa and his property. Coonin for white supremacy is normal, sad, but normal.

"Ruined again by Destiny"....did you even see the debate you fool?

NO DESTINY HAS NEVER LOST ONCE SHUT UP FUCK OFF

this is where you all should understand that the ethno part is fucking retarded and pretty much pure larping

>the absolute state of the left

Just go into the middle and start watching in the heat of talking.

He literally keeps having to explain basic things to Destiny over and over and Destiny just changes topics rather than saying what he was originally saying was wrong.

lmao he's right
>tfw the only white guy at a white nationalist meet-up

Destiny has single handedly BTFO all of the alt right. The result is the salty attitude from the Alt right, which shows his victory

Honorary white

braving ruin is a literal we wuz kangz

He's literally the Sargon of debates, stupid one liners to divert from the actual arguments....basically autistic

How many here were actually stupid enough to vote Trump?

>NSDAP was 100% pure Aryan
The trouble with this particular lefty strawman is that they require you to first be historically ignorant in order for it to work. Non-whites worked for a German ethnostate too. How does that make you feel?

Yea, not like the Nazi army had hundreds of thousands of volunteers from over 80 different countries or anything....

Very interesting considering he was invited to debate Spencer and declined because he knew he'd lose

Lol I just watched this shit today and it was hilarious he got schooled hard, but at least he has the balls to take on anyone it seems like.

literal cuckold

>destiny living in pols mind rent free all this time

OHONONONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

braving ruin is half white american half coptic egyptian
nick fuentes is white hispanic
tara mccarthy is quarter jewish and quarter indian

Tweet him and ask to debate than. He's wiped the floor with random Sup Forumstards before.

Reminder that Sup Forums made Anita and other detestable people famous for simply talking about them. Can we please stop shitposting about that retard in the OP so he dies off?

Sage.

Why not?

It's almost like normal people of every race can realize the importance of ethnostates and nationalism when not corrupted by leftists...

Try harder to pretend to be a nips, eigo sensei

>has to debate randoms and get paid by Israeli and Qatari government financiers because actual rightwing heavies would wreck his boipucci and he knows it