Tomo-chan

Guess what it's a full arc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least he's finally back. People were bitching that Misaki and what's his face were completely forgotten.

whatshisface is probably up next after another infinitesimal step forward in JunxTomo.

I'd much prefer more of the other guy myself. Senpai just isn't that interesting when he's not interacting with Carol.

I legitimately forgot Tanabe's name when I was typing out that post.
You can't get anything of interest out of a character if they're dropped. Maybe we'll get some good development.

Title: Precautions
Panel 1
Senpai: Please, Aizawa-san! Let me enter the Aizawa dojo!
Tomo: WHAAAAAAAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
Panel 2
Senpai: I've thought about it for a long time! I want to know what kind of environment you and Jun-kun became strong in!
Panel 3
Senpai: My determination is resolute!
Tomo: That's what he's been saying...what do you think?
Panel 4
Jun: It'd turn into a bunch of problems...serious injuries and stuff, so please stop.
Senpai: M-my determination will not waver!

Whatshisface's voice actor died, so they retired the character.

well we're going to see what terrors actually happen there, so I'm happy.

At least this should be more interesting than the last arc.

Senpai is enjoyable, he's like an opposite image of Tomo,
Tabane is just a tired old hornball. and even when Senpai is one too it's more enjoyable because he has the whole "I'm a nice guy and I shouldn't be enjoying this".

shit chapter

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

>that font in panel 4
what did he mean by this

No, we're not doing this.

Uh oh, Tomo AND Jun potentially interacting in humorous ways with Senpai? Better cut this arc short so we can get back to the REAL main event of Carol bullying Misuzu.

Just in case editanon is lurking, /r/ing a Tomo edit for this pic

misuzu and carol when?

never again.

TO FUCK SOME
TOMBOYS

We have some snapshots. Tomo was flipping grown men when she was just a kid. And we know that Jun and Tomo fight like two gods.

that's colored, it's probably more effort than most other edits.

sup chileanfag

Tanabe might be a bit plain as a character, but his dynamic with Misuzu is very enjoyable, which is why I ultimately prefer him over senpai. Still, neither of them have even been involved in the story much, so I'm hoping that Tanabe will receive an arc soon as well. They've been the only weak links character-wise for a while now, so it's good that the mangaka might be realizing this.

greyscale is fine too

>Posted GAO! Carol one day and suddenly she shows up in every thread

the power of avatarfags

Tanabe only has a potentially interesting dynamic with Misuzu, and mostly for shipping purposes hes not even much of a friend with Jun, Senpai on the other hand, is a gender flipped tomo, has a thing for her, has that uncomfortable engagement with Carol and triggers Jun into asshole rival mode. And the gyarus if that matters.

why is this picture so fucking hot

If you look closely that carol is different than the GAO one you posted back then.

>gender flipped Tomo
And personality flipped. Actually he's nothing like Tomo at all.

Bara x Shota is fine too

I didn't know how to state it better. Senpai is to the male gender what Tomo is to the female one.

needs more carol

she'll be in a throwaway page setting up another topic at most.

Oh, I get it. Tomo is strong, has masculine traits. Misaki is weak, has feminine traits. Basically?

tomgirl.
more generally, a trap.

And Tomo wants to be seen as a girl while Senpai wants to be seen as a Man.

Nobody thinks he's a girl. Nor is he pretending to be one.

He doesn't really cross over into a trap just like tomo isn't really a reverse trap, they're Tomboy and Tomgirl.

Jun was convinced he was a girl when they first met.

besides jun.
he's certainly less intense on that point.

hes just faggy looking by western standards, not a trap either feminine

I'm pretty certain Jun immediately noticed that he was a dude once they met. He thought Misaki was a girl because Tomo was only describing making a new friend. Suddenly Misaki shows up and that's when Jun clicks and immediately gets hostile towards him.

He didn't notice until Misuzu pointed out that Tomo had joined the male karate club if I recall correctly.

man stop throwing bullshit. that was right before he saw him

Just like Carol immediately gets hostile to Tomo once they meet. they keep mirroring each other.

could be, it's not how I remember it though

it's the reason why he asks after his picture from tomo.

>[#dropout]

Btw, with the recent hiatus I picked up Chio-chan thanks to you. Shit is hilarious.

>I will not waver in my resolve
>As he's wavering
I get it.

No problem, man. 21 should be out next week.

Heck, I'm looking forward to Goro's reaction when Senpai walks into the dojo. [What's Senpai's actual name again?[/spoiler]

Kou

Misaki Kou? that's effeminate af.

Kou Misaki I think

Well, that's the joke, he looks like a total fag.

>I-I will not wa-waver in my re-resolve
>senpai is trembling like jello

>Goro's reaction
>What are you supposed to be? A fluffy girl had more resolve than you! Shut up Akemi!
Etc.

>I-I will not wa-waver in my re-resolve
>senpai is trembling like jello
fixed.

PS: Captcha is a Misuzufag.

I'm okay with this. Should be fun to get away from a cock tease non-confession, and possible high school "gang rape".

He's barely a bishounen, far from trap territory.

TRAINING ARC
youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0

Well since the author obviously won't allow Tomo or Jun to develop, maybe he'll let a side character develop instead.

COBRA KAI

This arc is going to be as if Daniel had joined the Cobras. In other words he's gonne get beat up. A lot.

>tomgirl
"Tom" comes from the actual name "Thomas".

Acceptable "opposites" for "tomboy" include:

>Nancy / nancy boy
>Sissy / sissy boy
>Metrosexual
>"cuck" in recent years
>Queen

To taste. You'll note that most of these are commonly used as insults or pejoratives. Men are incredibly defensive of masculinity in general. Some would argue that that's because of women.

but senpai is even more faggier then the faggot in that video

Yeah, but Daniel-san still won in the end.

On page 49 he saw Misaki's picture and thought he was a girl. They didn't meet in person until page 157, and even then it took him a few moments to realize it.

man the art really did change a lot

back then Tomo looked too bishonen

Meh. Boring.
Whats the deal with having Senpai shoved in the latest pages, is he popular?

Just give me a spinoff with Tomo's parents during their school days. Cute delinquent couple doing cute and cool things.

It'll be 500 chapters of nothing because Garou is a pussy which won't advance the plot.

Oh wait that's exactly like tomo-chan too. You're in luck user, it's the same shit.

>Y-you are after my daughter body!?
>Ehhhhh?!

it'd be "Karakai Jouzu no Akemi-san" with delinquent theme, not bad at all

dude, he let tomo sleep with a guy and gave no shit.
No way adding someone to the dojo will cause that sort of reaction.

But Jun is bro, not a new guy.

>yfw Carol enter in the dojo too

My shitty attempt.

I support this.

Head need to be less tiny.

Today I swear I will stop reading this.

welp
will try another go in the next thread
gotta go to work now

There's a ton of delinquent manga and you want this fucking garbage author and format instead.

Its alright. Nothing special.

Jun practically already had his blessing, he's already part of the family. All he needs to do put a ring on Tomo and it'll be official.

I wish to make love to Misuzu!

Jun just needs to put his Dick finger in Tomo's vagina ring.

Misuzu is unable to love.

Boring. Is this manga dying?

Yeah just look at the threads.
Not even 100 posts.

That might be because not everyone on reddit noticed the hiatus had ended. I know I missed yesterday's thread.

Tomo and Jun really should have hooked up during the festival arc, and start a new phase in the story instead we're getting this needless stalling of status quo.

Yeah I noticed the numbers dropping after the festival arc, looks like people REALLY didn't like getting blue-balled out of the confession. And then the attempted rape arc happened, which focused on Misuzu, and now we're focusing on senpai and Carol so tomboy shenanigens have been pushed to the side which means we KNOW nothing's going to happen between Jun and Tomo in the foreseeable future. And I guess, not memeing here, people really do find that boring.

reminder for Sup Forums you are living in a loop

you are watching the same anime over and over again

you dont notice it because they change wigs

THEY HOLD YOUR FREE WILL AS HOSTAGE, SOON IT VAPORATES IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP. THEY USE YOUR PLEASURE OF ILL FEELING AGAINST YOU

This to be somewhat desu.
Feels like there's no real 'plot' happening, just shenanigans. We've already had a 'senpai wants to be hardcore' arc before and it feels like Fumita is just playing for time.

just make him a trap already :v