You waifu fags still remember Rem? What about that large tittied dragon from that anime last month...

You waifu fags still remember Rem? What about that large tittied dragon from that anime last month? Who's the flavor of the season? That ero manga sensei girl? You'll forget about her after a week when her anime ends, guaranteed.

Rem? Who's Rem?

Mamika

Why is best girl Ram blue?

Cpuld it be she has some sort of blue haired twin sister? Nah. Couldn't be. Ram has always been alone.

Yes OP, we all know It's the same EVERY FUCKING SEASON.

There's is literally no point in pointing this out. Every waifu is flavor of the season then people move on. Maybe once every couple of years a timeless waifu will come forth but that's rare. It's the way we are.

I had the same waifu for over a decade until Flip Flappers aired, then I had to change. I am much happier now.

kill yourself trash

cause they are seasonfags

they are actual cancer and the newcancer

from /r9k/ to frogshitting and MAL

I mean they are equivalent to normalfags

Cocona > Asuka, sorry user. Everything about her is better.

At least they're not ESL.

everything is better than asuka
this is the only acceptable switch

My waifu was like that for a few people but she is mine alone now, and she will continue to be with me for the rest of my life.

Why is her hair so ugly?

8 years and still going strong.
You wouldnt cheat on your waifu would you now Sup Forums?

Who was it in Fall? I don't even remember. All I watched in fall was Yuri and Jojo tho, since I fell into the fujoshi hole

I got better though

Who the fuck is Rem

Had the same waifu since I can remember.
Her birthday is today and I'm planning a party, granted the people coming have no idea it's a birthday party.

She's not my waifu just because I jacked off to her a few times.

Yes, I don't have goldfish memory. Favorite girl != waifu, retards.

>You waifu fags still remember Rem?
There's literally a thread made about her daily by the retarded shitposter

Like this one, hi faggot, go kill yourself

Seasonfag detected

We're waiting for TL user. Some less patiently than others.

>Facebook filename
Get the fuck off my board

Six years. SIX FUCKING YEARS.
Your turn.

Rem has been my waifu ever since I laid my eyes upon her

We're going to have to wait at least that long for 'Who's Rem?' to stop being relevant

what the fuck since when does Sup Forums allow you to post share on facebook

8 years with my first and only waifu.
Seasonal-waifufags should an hero.

how's this?

Good thing girls are shit and I'm going strong with my husbando

What determines a waifu?

There was a large tittied dragon? Where.

are you a female or a degenerate

What is this 'seasonal' bullshit? Liking a character doesn't make you a waifufag. Circlejerking something forever isn't imperative.

When did Sup Forums become filled with this crossboarder "Why don't you always talk about Cowboy Bebop"-tier crap?

>constantly changing waifus
>having more than one waifu that you love and who loves you

Not gonna make it.

You'll know once you find her.

Is she someone who makes you go doki doki?
Or sexual lust?

>liking seasonalshit that will be forgotten in months
>thinking it's more worth discussing than CB because it's newer

There's a reason Cowboy Bebop endures after 2 decades and no one remembers Magical Canan after one

Why would you even care?

>tfw used to always put noko by habit before it became obsolete

We like anime here, Sup Forums. We don't watch it based on its "memorability". Cowboy Bebop is fine, but we're not going to talk about it all the damn time. Anime will be discussed, especially current anime.

>Bootleg Dio
Let me show you a true 2hu waifu

>We don't watch it based on its "memorability"
Maybe if you did the quality of the medium as a whole wouldn't be taking a fucking nosedive, user

both

If you're not actively trying to raise the quality of the medium in any meaningful way, your opinion is insignificant. I think it's fine.

I mean, if there's nothing you really like and you continue watching anyway, maybe you ought to question why you personally keep shoving shit down your throat.

You could raise it in a meaningful way if all of you stopped watching fucking moeblob seasonal shit and pushing it to the top of whatever the fuck chart

I think most people here have any impact on the industry? They're getting this shit for free. That's why I don't bitch and moan, because I'm not contributing anyway. I watch what I like and disregard what I don't.

So I'll keep watching my "moeblob seasonal shit" while you rage pretending to be some expert of an industry you have no understanding of or influence over in any way. Blessed be the otaku.

*You think

Listen here retard, the US market accounts for 38% of all anime related purchases worldwide. The fact that a large amount of people obtain some of it illegally has not bearing on the fact that it's the second largest market after Japan (51%). You don't bitch and moan because you know literally nothing and don't realize that bitching and moaning could actually do something, you insufferable retard. So have fun with your moeblob seasonal shit, enjoy cramming increasingly fetid shit down your throat for the next few years because you can't make your voice heard to a few depressive chinks hunched in a studio somewhere.

Both, and sometimes a little extra.
For example, I found my waifu when I realized that I wanted to raise a family with her. This was very important for me because I never cared for children before.

What about all those who refuse to fap to their waifus?

That's fine, some people don't focus on physical attractiveness as much as others, but that doesn't mean you can go fap to every other girl you meet.

>wrote my waifu's name on my hand so I wouldn't forget
>It just says "I love you"

>tfw your waifu is legal

>Sexbots
>Not going to be banned by rabid feminists

I'd like to see them try to enforce that law when my waifu is an Orbital Frame.

Do you actually think feminists can win against a giant industry?

>Images of sexbots constitute real harm against actual sexbots which constitute real harm against actual women and should banned

You overestimate the feminists. They're all screeching and no action. Outside of Sweden they have no influence.

How can you forget this crying face?

Rem is still my waifu. FUCK YOU

Rem a shit.

Truth

I'm lmaoing @ ur life

3 & 1/2 years since she found me, and still the love is strong.

Why don't you do it then?

remshit a garbage waifubait

No.

Implying I'll forget my Mexican Heritage..

People unironically "have waifus"? Literally kys subhumans

I remember when the word waifus was used ironically as a joke. I don't understand how the hell it got so big. Also calling Rem flavor of the season is pretty fucked up considering she's been "flavor of the season" for almost 4 years now.

Being a waifu fag doesn't mean you change your girl every season, it's the exact opposite.
Lurk more and learn what does waifu mean, newfag.

Where have you been in last 6 or more years?
It has been long since waifu changed meaning and many waifu communities has formed inside and outside of Sup Forums.

>kys
Kill yourself.

>waifu means female anime character I like
Fuck off.

"Waifu" has become such a cancerous word.

Who

You fags are just too flimsy and truly slothful. My love for this sweet potato has only grown stronger.

and Goro will fuck them all

S L U T

>implying
I'm not one of those faggots who switch waifus every season or a turbo-autists who think having more than one waifu is forbidden (i.e 90% of Sup Forums).
Once they're in my harem I don't forget any of my waifus.

who

>cancerous meme is cancerous
Breaking news.

How about you kill yourself, you newshit?

It did that a very long time ago.

I dont mean to sound rude but there is always the harem option to not forget other ones when new ones appear. Just saying.

Season changes.
New anime airs.

Why the fuck do we want to keep talking about the shows we've previously talked about for 3 months.

Get out of Sup Forums then.

I'm tired of all these "oldfags" complaining about the state of the boards. Sure it's not great but it's not complain worthy. If you hate it then go to another board I'm sure you'd fit right in there.

Just accept that this is the current state of Sup Forums instead of whining.

These are not waifus.
Waifu is the one and only girl you love, if you love more than one then it's simply a harem. It does not imply you can't love multiple characters, it's just matter of definition.

>wahhh stop posting things I don't like!!
Follow your own advice.

It wasn't cancerous when people didn't use it as another word for "cute anime girl"

You didn't even post anything but a complaint. Nobody likes complaints.

Fuck you mate, I'll complain about whatever the hell I want to complain about. If people here can complain about people who sound like they come from reddit, about the sex lives of fictional characters, about all kinds of other shit like like that, then we can damn well complain about fuckwits who talk like they're married to a fictional character.

You sound like a fun guy. Who is your favorite anime girl?

Then why are you complaining right now if you don't like it?

but I don't don't like it

It became cancerous the exact moment people stopped using it like that.

I had the same waifu since 2006

I'm honestly not sure I could narrow it down to a single character. In most cases I can easily give a favourite from a particular show, but out of all anime? Tough call. Off the top of my head, maybe Kusanagi Motoko?

>mfw I have had a "waifu" since early 2011's and I just love how the anime industry has catch up with some of my recurrent tastes

Where is your god now?

>liking used goods