Ireland - redheads galore

Teach me about Ireland, Sup Forums.

Learn to spot these kinds of threads, kids. Ignore them. Sage

Suck a fucking kangaroo dick Australia.

best fucking country in the world
and you cunts are very welcome

Weren't celts and pagans at war?

best fucking country in the world

About 3-4% of Irish people are red heads. There's no redheads galore here.

Too many Poles and other foreigners here for it to be the best country in the world. Immigration is making the country a shittier place.

no our cold climate has kept almost every one at a point where they cant be bothered, more potatoes for us

thats still high compared to world average

>tfw Irish
>tfw your ID is PUB

well, im off lads

Scotland is the place you want for maximum concentration of redheads

WTF YOUR ID NEARLY SPELLS IRELAND

WTF WTF WTF

Irish are shitskins and not white

I love Ireland and I love redheads
Any cutie in Madrid? :^)
I would love to move there btw

+1

Why are Irish people obsessed about what other people think about them.

Is there some sort of embedded cultural inferiority complex there? Every irish person abroad is so cringingly patriotic that they must be trying to make up for their country's lack of achievements.

butthurt yurocuck

likewise to poland

>Mother/daughter incest

You degenerate fuck.

it's an omen

I don't care what others think about us desu and I've spent years abroad and I didn't find myself or the other Irish folk I lived and worked with or k ew abroad didn't behave like you said either.

I was going to get mad, then i felt bad for your empty grocery store shelf's and understood your jealousy.

>Catalonia
>Hating Patriotism
Didn't know you where already a lost fucking cause

Get the fuck outta here, Mr. 56%-white Americoon.

dont waste your time with catalufos, supervolcano its the only solution

Franco was to easy on them.

Okay, Irish lads, I've been in here for a couple of months. Help me out:

1) Every redhead looks inbred, aside one exception or another.

2) You have this low caste type of white woman who I still haven't deciphered, they abuse fake tans to Indian/Nigger mixed color Tier, awful fake disgusting eye brows. What the fuck are those and why aren't they sterilized?

3) Muslims and shitskins everywhere in city centers, too multicultural, I myself ain't helping either, but at least I'm whiter than most of the inbred irish I've seen.

4) LGBTQP faggotry everywhere, never seen so many lesbians in my life. It doesn't compute, I'm pretty sure most of them are just doing it because it's fashionable.

5) I've been looking for an house. I've been to several viewings, where seeing 50 people in a queue was common. It looks like I'm surplus in here, so I'll just leave after my current arrangement ends. I hope you enjoy the other muslims you have been collecting.

Anyway that was take for a while. Maybe it's south that is shit. I have to be to other places, but fuck if I'm driving in the left lane you fucking UK faggots.

get fucked
reverse psychology doesn't work on us

white nigger celtic runoff that's been thoroughly shunned from polite society throughout history for good reason.

t. non-amerimutt, both parents from one Euro country that didn't spend the majority of its history being the being of its surrounding nations.

You've been where? Dublin?

Cork

Guarantee you have paddy in you

> reverse psychology doesn't work on us
> tourist gets stabbed by angry refugee shitskin

This, potato nignog land was disappointing.

Your comments are stupid and ignorant and you know nothing about Irish people or Ireland.

How so?

theres your problem

Redheds galore? Sorry pal, but this country is an African colony now with an Irish/Polish minority.