This isn't how you treat maids! This isn't what maids are for!

This isn't how you treat maids! This isn't what maids are for!

Rem is very wrong: that's EXACTLY what the maids are for. Ram agrees, don't bother taking the clown cock out of her mouth to ask her about it.

Hey OP can you post pictures of your room/apartment/basement?
I want to see if my hypothesis on people having a maid as a waifu is correct.

That is exactly what maids are for

>Rem
>2017
die already

Proper maid will do whatever you tell her to do.

T.Emiliafag

Rem is best girl of the decade, deal with it.

>muh emiliafag boogeymen

>Rem is best potato of the decade, deal with it.
There, I fixed it for you.

Emiliafags don't exist

Maid is just her secondary class.
Her main class is (spoiler)Semen(/spoiler)Demon, so it's fine.

ctrl+s.

Rem is the best everything of the decade, deal with it.

Take your shitty cookiecutter waifubait and fuck off.

Posted again from Apparently there's an Sup Forums janitor that's a remfaggot. Makes sence cause specifically these rem waifubait threads never get deleted.

Why would they get deleted, Rem is an anime character, Sup Forums is to discuss anime. complaining about moderation on the other hand is a banable offense.

Are you really unaware of the second half of Global Rule 7?

All I did was call them remfaggots. I'm not complaining about them deleting a reply.

>this is what remfags think
kek

you're also complaining about how Rem threads never get deleted even though there's no reason why they should other than you not liking Rem. that's very much a complain.

Rem is an attempt in getting basement dwelling retards to shill out what little rent money they have left to buy Re:zero merchandise. Half of the remfaggots didn't even read the WNs or watch the anime.

I mean, do you really not understand why that post was deleted? Can you not make the logical connection between [post which breaks a Rule] and [post gets deleted]?

what does any of that have to do with Rem being the best everything of the decade?

No no, what he meant by Global 7 is that you announced sage in that post. That's all.

Because the character was made to target YOU and you fell for it, buddy.

I don't think I'm that important for that to be the case. Besides, she's not even my waifu. I just really like her.

Yes, yes my goy. I know. Have you saved up enough for the plastic pile of shi- I mean, Rem figurine for 400 USD that my Indonesian slave worke-, I mean, SKILLED CRAFTSMAN made for you?

I don't buy stuff, sorry I don't match your straw-man version of me.

Also, you have to go back

>otaku are all hikki neet maymay
These hobbies aren't cheap.

Why do you think most of them starve to death or commit suicide?