Does west needs to impose amish dress code on white whores?

How do fix the modern day women cesspool ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtpUj_9z_Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By killing yourself

No user. All day I have to deal with raging hypocritical management like Skippy Pedosta. A fine ass in some leggings is a welcome bright spot in my day.

Modest dress is no help to chastity or morality. Immodest dress and impropriety are certainly a problem though, putting a whore in puritan clothing doesn't make her not a whore.

At least it's less whore like.

Did you know woman only started to wear sleevless shirts, skirts and other revealing clothing only after they could trim their furr?
before they could shave properly they'd wear clothing that would cover up most of their body

to end radical feminism is to deny the roastie access to shaving their body

Good lord yes.

Stop degeneracy.

this
And as Yuri Bezmenov said, even if America (or any country) started reversing the mindset of the people now, it would take decades to return to normalcy.

I get genuinely sad when I see these Amish girls exposed to the degeneracy of the modern world.

you sound like a fag

WHITE SHARIA

That's not a good reason not to take on the task.

They will be sent to training stations that specifically teach the value of society and how to become apart of it.

Humans are more fragile than you think. A child human is even more fragile, they will break when they see a whore trash with dreadlocks. It's natural instinct because these people are not natural. They are literally killing kids.

Basically what happens when I child just VIEWS such things, it's like cutting cables inside of the brain. One at a time, very slowly. The child itself is able to say "What's going on here?" and feel the cords be physically cut, but do not know how to respond sometimes by tears or by withdrawing themselves.

Living in the heart of Amish country I can say that some of the girls have very think ugly faces but when they are beautiful they are the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. They wear no makeup so they don't look like clowns with an inch of paint on their face.

thin faces not think

some of the biggest whores I know are folk dancers.
youtube.com/watch?v=RtpUj_9z_Mk
women will be women. depriving your daughters of food before chores are done is the best way of her getting her priorities in order

It's very true! Even hippies will take a bat to someone else's child's brains. Just imagine one bat at a time, slowly, for years and years. Diversity kills. I remember the first time I saw the flag fly in public, I felt nothing. No judgement, no nothing, just a regular guy and his swastikas minding his own business. It was great! Imagine the best people just minding their own business. I was hooked!

The Amish have a lot of inbreeding within the group. Then again, that's very common with the Swiss.

I really would love a woman like this. The thing is I'm not enough of a man for a woman like that. I don't think I could do all that she would expect of me because I'm a useless modern man.

If I were you, I wouldn't take my kids anywhere near the Amish. They have been known to abduct children and raise them to breed the cattle. It's the nature of the Swiss. They are batshit.

It's called mormonism.