Roseanne 2018 revival will introduce a gender non-conforming 9-year-old character

When will the madness end /pol?
We heard about the disgusting sexualisation of that poor confused child 'Lactatia'
Now they are bringing another victim onto television. Please God send a comet soon, this world needs a reset

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a847034/roseanne-2018-revival-introduce-gender-non-conforming-9-year-old/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo-U0wDCxFU
digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a828796/roseanne-revival-will-ignore-death-of-john-goodman-character/
discord
s7.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/kydm1-hiiu3.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OZtybj648dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you faggots are fucking retarded
rossanne was always a shit sitcom about working class democrat family and was pozzed as shit through its entire original run. this is nothing knew.
sage

the mainstream promotion of kids as 'gender non-conforming' is the issue here. not the show

And of course they have the adopted black baby.

Ever meet a black couple that adopted a poor white baby?

of cooouurse, gotta keep them casts nice n diverse there goy, ethnically and now gender diversity, means the normalization of mental ilness so that poor kids whos libshit parents watch that trash become acclimatized to it and think of it as normal

>When will the madness end /pol?
when you cancel your TV license

youtube.com/watch?v=vo-U0wDCxFU

>hehe UK TV licenses somehow affect the output of US TV

At least wait for an appropriate thread, fatty.

you don't actually need a TV license ma dude.

If you read other articles, she says the family will be split in half between bat shit crazy liberals and the other half Trump supporters.

>“So I feel like half the people voted for Trump and half didn’t, so it’s just realistic,” she said at a Television Critics Association panel on Monday.

>Barr added that she wanted to focus on “polarization in the family” in particular, and “people actually hating other people for the way they voted,”

Who's the niggerkid? And is that AC Slater?

I'm sure that won't get old fast.

yeah im pretty sure that'll be some sort cheesy gimmick that will end with the liberals having the last word

>Issue
Why

The show will be pulled before the season finale anyways. Any mention of Trump in a positive light, and negativity towards Hillary is not allowed.

Didn’t Goodman die in the show WTF

>knew.

well i guess it's not an issue for mentally perverted parents who want their kids to be genetic cul-de-sac's. but it's an issue for people who want to raise healthy and stable children, and/or those who want to protect the innocence of said children so they can grow up to at the very least choose that shit for themselves as adults

I thought so too, and something about winning the lottery? Or did they pull "it was all just a dream" wayback machine and are going to do a redo

Probably going to ignore cannon to get the blacks and gays in

If that's what they believe they dont have to watch the show. I don't see the issue.

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a828796/roseanne-revival-will-ignore-death-of-john-goodman-character/

Oh and Darlene is going to come out as a dyke on the show apparently too.

yeah they woke up in an alternate timeline where kids can be given puberty blockers and every family is forced to adopt a random black kid

they should also play into how Becky's BF OD'd on heroin IRL

discord gg/cf35FBG

add a .

you obvoiusly have some sort of cognitive disability/cannot process the written word properly.
it's about the "mainstream promotion of kids as gender non-conforming" its slowly creeping into the norm and will be promoted more and more unless people start seriously fighting back against the sexualisation in any form of kids FULL STOP. and yes that includes weeabo loli anime shite. those fucking degenerates will be going headfirst into the woodchipper too

>This defensive over a post
Speaking of disabilities...
>I disagree with it so it must but snuffed out! Rawr!
So scary. Piss off and die with the past. Strength is the ability to grow and change and you're obviously stunted.

To grow and change is healthy. To give kids puberty blockers and tell them to fight against nature is mental illness

Don't conflate strength with the ability to cope with mental illness, faggot. Because that's exactly what gender dysphoria is, literally mental illness.

Put a bullet between your eyes and help save western civilization from the corruption your kike doctor has been spoonfeeding you.

>Nature
This bullshit again. Nature is homosexual, reciprocatingly transexual, incestual, poisonous, and full of rape. It isn't an argument. Humans used to believe homosexuality was a mental illness based on bunk studies, same as transsexuality. The sooner we support it, the better for everyone.

>Source
Your ass and the asses of biased bullshitters

>caring about Roseanne

You morons know the original show went to complete shit in season 5 and never recovered, right? Only die hard idiots would watch this revival expecting it to be any good.

exactly. and you do realise a whole generation of underdeveloped little halflings with no discernable gender is like a peadophiles dream come true.

Why am I not surprised

They are just testing the water. seeing if they can get away with putting this sick shit on TV without a backlash. if there is none, it will become more common

There are ways to keep them from watching it. If parents can't manage their kids, don't have them

Rape is about dominance, stupid fuck. Natural isn't homosexual because homosexuality is exclusively a human notion and concept. Nature does not recognize nor consciously deviate from normal standards intentionally you fucking brainless twit, because nature is not conscious.

We are, meaning when you intentionally deviate from natural design, there is something wrong with your ability to discern right from wrong, some malfunction of your cognitive ability to separate fantasy from reality.

You're a broken and retarded individual. Please kill yourself that the rest of us might be spared from your corrupting influence.

>it needs a source for common sense
>common sense is now biased

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

This is jewish tricks at work. Hollywood pedos and sexual deviants aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

the death rattle of evil
onward christian soldiers

Going to give it a chance since Norm Macdonald is helping write it

Based. The more betas that end up chopping off their dicks and killing themselves the better. It's working to purge the dipshits with brainwashing.

Thanks CIA!

>Natural isn't homosexual because homosexuality is exclusively a human notion and concept
Next you're going to tell me time is exclusively a human concept lol I didn't realize I was talking to a highschool droppout

>I don't need a source
So just your ass then

What the fuck? Dan is supposed to be dead. You find out he died of a heart attack in the last episode.

Дeгeнepaты.

Doubtful. Roseanne is redpilled as fuck

lol thats one way of looking at it. in the mean time all those kids will be farmed by pedos and made to suffer for what? so their liberal parents can feel like they are so progressive and so they can be the talking point of their local clique of brainwashed cocksuckers.

>he doesn't believe humans created the concept of time
>literally no other living animal on the planet has any representation or understanding of time
>all time concepts are human derived

>still asking for source to common sense

I didn't realize you were a retarded as well as a dumb faggot. We can't kill you zombies fast enough.

If you don't have further arguments, thanks for conceding. It would be unfair to shit on you any further.

tvline.com/2018/01/08/roseanne-revival-donald-trump-press-conference/

>pro-trans
>pro-trump
This is such a strange timeline...

This.
Every little bit of degeneracy should be celebrated.
They are the cracks in the facade.
You can hear and feel it starting to crumble.
REJOICE!

It was a dream

I bet they retcon the entire lottery arc

It turns out that the whole series was actually a series of books that Roseanne was writing about her life. She then says that the last two seasons worth of story were all made up because her life got so shitty because Dan died that she couldn’t handle it so she made up stuff about Dan living and them winning the lottery.

Time exists without humans, tard. Same as homosexuality. A gender having sex with the same gender is homosexual regardless of species. Humans add a concept to it, but the act is homosexual regardless. Just like time, which must exist regardless of if you attach a concept to it.

Keep posting images though, it beats your shit arguments and greentexting.

>not trusting Roseanne

Chill the fuck out, you autists. She knows what she's doing.

>When will this madness end

On the day of the rope.

>read title
welp, that's all i need to know to skip this crap

That’s literally what they did in the final episode of the original series

Time is a man made concept, idiot. SPACE exists without humans, but time is a measurement man made. How could you even dispute this.

Now if you want to conjecture about exotic or theoretical measurement systems, they would not be human time, because time in the limited capacity we understand it is measured by our own units and capacity, which is to say it's OURS.

Homosexuality doesn't exist without humans, moron. Wild animals don't consciously pretend they're changing genders at will. Nature is not a thinking creature, it conforms to necessity not personal bias.

Both of you faggots are too dumb to even grasp at the abstract, because you're dumbed down with false information. Keep believing you're smarter than you are, it's entertaining watching the morons come out of the woodwork to defend their precious faggot fantasies.

The only true objectivity in here will be one that is not tainted by your mental illness, capable of recognizing natural design sans human influence. Since you're both idiot brainlet cretin, and incapable of the abstract, you can never concede nor recognize your mistakes in critical thought. You're both better off dead.

stop replying to that mug. he literally just sent you on a tangent about spacetime, does that not tell you something

This is fucking disgusting. Fuck this shit.

wasn't that the whole point of Darlene's andro character in the first run?

On another note, why should we care?

All these extreme left liberal half boys half girls won't be breeding.

This is a very short term problem that will fix itself in one generation... Naturally.

Is the baby adopted? Itd be more realistic portrayal of a contemporary poor white family if one of the daughters popped out some random negro's spawn out of wedlock at some point

I so wish I could find a cut conservative Trans boyfriend. Like dresses and lives as a woman but does not want to get the penis cut off. Maybe hormones maybe not. But it impossible to find a red pilled conservative Trans life partner. They are all liberal or ugly or both. Really sucks. I am not even gay, I just despise women and they are filthy and having kids in this day and age where if you disagree with the liberal teachings you will have your kids taken anyway. Life is hard

How many Jewish producers have cum on its tummy?

it won't just be the kids of liberals. soon enough it will be seen as the trendy thing amongst multiple generations of impressionable and vulnerable children
They will keep promoting and producing these kids who will be farmed out to the pedos not just this generation but the next and so on. its needless and unending suffering just like it always has been, only now they won't be forced to hide it. it will be one step closer to being normalized and accepted. once the have enough of these brainwashed and permanently physically stunted kids in the public view they will get them all to start promoting their relationships with the sick fucks who use them for sexual gratification. we can't let the degenerate elite push this means of societal and political control on our kids! and make no mistake it's all about control. control of population. control of politicians control of the mental state of humanity. control of our future.

if you "despise" women. then you should really just go out more and meet some nice ones. They really aren't all 'Thots'

s7.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/kydm1-hiiu3.webm

how do I compress this thing into a small WebM that can be uploaded to Sup Forums?

jesus fuck how can you be so stupid

jesus christ. That poor kid. look at it! it's doped up to the eyeballs! please god send us a nice friendly comet of cleansing. the whole world is going gomorrah

At least we still have Fuller House.

Fuck race wars, I wanna start by throwing all these fucks in an oven before we even discuss race wars.

so you care now eh?

you know ""we" always known about this and similar stuff. only before 2015 "we" were called and labeled as crazy nutjob conspiracy theorist lunatics.
>and by "we" i mean the couple hundred's of actual "redpilled" anons that resided here LONG before you and your fellow newfaggots stumbled across this place.

pipe down toothpaste. "we" knew about this and have been fighting it in courts, councils, and in our local communities for FUCKING DECADES
youtube.com/watch?v=OZtybj648dQ

It really does enrage me, yes. I was trying to calm myself down but that video made my blood boil

It's gonna be a ""former boy too isn't it?

Always is

>s7.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/kydm1-hiiu3.webm

That mom clearly does not care about her child at all and has "plans" for ruining him simply because he's a White male.

>turn into a 2.9MB .mp4
>use cloud convert to make WebM
>oh boy I sure can't wait to show all of Sup Forums
>WebM size 9MB even though I told it to put the quality through the floor
well fuck you too cloudconvert

Roseanne is a Jew. Don't trust her.

>Dan died of a heart attack in the original run
>somehow they reboot it with Dan being alive
wat

You're right, we should sexualize kids.

This.
The point of the show where Dan made her a writing room was where the "reality" veered. Shortly after is when the character had his first health problems, it was actually very subtle and you had to put 2 and 2 together on your own as a viewer. Not like the carp they peddle to plebs now.

Jesus.
READ FFS

Why is there a niglet?