What if Imagine Breaker has the potential to be a total reality warping power and Touma really is just a level 0 scrub...

What if Imagine Breaker has the potential to be a total reality warping power and Touma really is just a level 0 scrub with a weak version of an overpowered ability?

If that happened he still wouldn't be able to be kept the same temperature by Uiharu and I'd be ten percent happier with myself.

What if Touma actually has some overpowered ability and the Imagine Breaker is just there to seal it off?

Why doesn't he try? He just goes around punching people for no reason all day and failing his classes.

What if the Imagine Breaker is there to weaken the Imagine Breaker?

What if everything that's happened is just Touma's dream and he's still in coma ever since he lost his memories due to the feathers?

Why don't they just shoot him?

What if Index had decent writing with likable main characters?

Good plan. Didn't work.

Already did.

Accelerator and Hamazura are likeable, Touma is more polarizing but the more you learn about him in NT the more likeable he becomes.
The writing improves volume 13 onwards but if you're referring to the anime only then it's understandable.

Accelerator and Touma are both great though.

>13 volumes and then the writing improves
Were you actually being serious when you typed this?

Yes

just looking forward to next season

The writing isn't utter shit for 13 volumes. I'm saying that volume 13 is where everything that was built up starts coming together and provides for a better experience. Basically where the author hits his stride.

the early writing isn't that bad anyways, hell the anime wasn't THAT bad, it just skips out on some things that while in some cases can be cool(dummy) it's not exactly the most necessary knowledge, what the anime did skimp out on is Touma's inner thinking iirc

>Imagine Breaker weakens itself
>Someone else has a power that weakens supernatural powers
>Weakens Imagine Breaker, weakening the self-weakening effect
>IB ends up stronger

I'm not even so sure that the Imagine Breaker is even his.

I had proposed the theory that the dragons / demons were living in his hand and the Imagine Breaker is their way of protecting themselves.

Its like a slightly parasitic but also symbiotic relationship.

They dont have guns in japan

>I had proposed the theory that the dragons / demons were living in his hand and the Imagine Breaker is their way of protecting themselves.
Deviantart OC donut steel tier. I like it

My head canon is that the Imagine Breaker acts as a seal for the dragons