Transhumanist President

Would you support a Transhumanist for Prez?

I'd ask this in Sup Forums but they'd ban me again...

No, he should be starting or running a company selling me metal to replace flesh. I don't trust him.

only if he has a uppgrade or what would be the point to have one more stupid mokey there?

He'll give money to people who will do that.

Zoltán István?

Yes, he's a hung aryan.

hell no
they are satanist
we(humans) are the final product of god.
transhumanist think they are gods
when in reality they are vessels of satan
ans evil

If none of you thought of this when you read zoltan

I have bad news for you

/ourprez/

what does it mean to be a "transhumanist"? you've read phillip K dick and follow elon musk on twitter? maybe browse r/futurology?

Transhumanists support human evolution. Natural selection no longer produces traits that we find favorable (lower IQ people are more likely to reproduce in industrial society) so we must evolve through other means such as genetic modification, artificial limbs and organs, integration of the nervous system to computers, and so on. "Transhuman" simply means "beyond human".

ai waifus and domestically engineered catgirls

transhumanism bullshit is just stealth multiculturalism conditioning

Checkt
See satanism

Zoltan is a pretty generic Hungarian name, as far as I know. But I always think of that movie too.
Transhumanism is not even a political ideology. He's just another lolbertarian and should call himself that.

i just want to leave humanity behind, seriously fuck those guys

humanity is overrated

Humanity BTFO how will it ever recover!

I'd rather just go full A.I. at that point. Less ego and health related drama.

thats how you sell it but imagine how much fucking power would goverment have if such technology was centralized

>Istvan emphasizes science, technology, longevity, transhumanism and Libertarian values in his California gubernatorial run, along with support for basic income
>Libertarian values
>support for basic income
Very interesting fella.

got news for you dude. US and RUS already have cyborg fighters. That future cowdoody game was not sci fi, the game was a psy op to make normies think it's future stuff that doesn't exist. But more effective and insane. Talking nano fiber muscles that give 10x speed and strength. Spider silk weave skin with a tensile strength higher than steel. Even if you don't believe me it doesn't matter, boston dynamics will exterminate human kind any way.

I do belive similar technology exist already but are there any leaks or any kind of objective proof ?

Good ol' Jeff