no u

mumi why

Thank you mr. Creature.

fun

HomuSaya

My wish is that there will be no magical girls

Men cant become magical girls...

Tell that to kaiki

To be honest I would gladly become a magical girl if it meant I got to do cool shit like fight witches and other magical girls.

The whole memeguca clusterfuck in a for 3 days in a row...

Faggot.

Oh god, what have you done. And this thread was so innocent too.

Where do I sign?

Delete this before it's too late.

no

Oh shut up.

People hate on ack so much yet he never starts the shitstorm, its faggots like you that provoke him. Honestly do you really like no madoka magica threads on the biggest anime imageboard around? Can't you control yourself? Every fucking thread goes nice for about 30 or so replies then some retard has to fucking do it and then you know what happens. Just fucking stop.

ACK is a fucking faggot who can't stop seeing his own personal boogeyman in every post.

!Akemi, have you ever considered not being a fucking psychopath?
Seriously, why do you do this literally every single thread?

>people
You mean a single person? It is always !Akemi who starts it. Literally every single time. You're right, why would people hate on "ack" when "he" ever starts it.

No, I mean shut up with the
>hurr what are you doing
>stop user you caused us doom
>you'll summon it
>durr ack
Bullshit, it's fucking meta.

Well there goes the thread.

>boogeyman
There you go copying people, !Akemi. Like the autistic fuck wit that you are, you can do nothing but make baseless claims and try to harass people.

It's also not a boogieman, because sadly, you are all too real.
You know what else makes it's obvious who you are? How you freak the fuck out and flip shit every single time you get called out on your samefagging. It makes you insanely mad like nothing else.

And it's the only thing that goes into your head, all the arguments around you getting called out on your samefagging get ignored. Like how even if you were more than one person, it doesn't excuse your shitposting.

-Obsessed with samefagging.
-Refuses to answer anything said to him.
-Won't address how no one acted like him before he showed up on this site.
-Tries to pretend his samefagging is harder than it is, and that people would need multiple lap tops to do it.
-Obsessed with shipping cancer.
-Ignores all proof presented to him.
-Refuses to accept that shipping cancer has always been hated.

Every single one of your posts does every single one of those things. So why should anyone think it's more than just one person?

It seems that I was wrong when I said it would take about 30 or so replies.Guess he has a bot searching for keywords and when I said ack he found the thread.

Yes, again, it is always !Akemi replying to himself to start shit.

No, the thread was gone the second you made, !Akemi.
Why do you think people can't tell that you are the problem and that the only "person" who is the problem is the one that tells you to STOP shitposting? Really, let's see you explain a SINGLE claim you make.

For three fucking years you have been starting shit like this. Do you really think only one person is sick of you?

Oh, okay. So this is just you false flagging like usual, and you trying to pretend that more than one person thinks your boogieman is real. Makes sense.

It's funny how you are fully aware that you are baiting and derailing threads, and then you try to blame other people.

So, when are you going to reply to this I really want you to give me a SINGLE reason why anyone should think it's more than just you crack shitposting.

Give the fact that it NEVER happened before you showed up. And before you showed up telling off tumblr shipping cancer was the norm in these threads. You are the only new factor.

>tfw you know you could beat ACK's ass with little to no resistance irl

>tfw can't stop shutting up about a name

Yeah, because you'd be fighting against a figment of your imagination.

In actual reality, if you were fighting against "ack" (everyone who is against shipping cancer) you'd be against most of society. So even if you were the best fighter, you'd still end up dead.

Also in reality, you're just a fat retard with a low attention span.
Isn't that right, Austin? Can't even remember to take your name out of photos.

Oh wow, he did forget to remove his name above.
Should just be calling him that from now on.

So how come you only appeared after I said ack? People were minding their bussiness, ignoring the "homusaya" (which is the only crack in this thread btw) but when I said ack, suddenly someone started behaving in a very ack-like way, and then started replying to the all the other people in the thread. I can only assume that you are a single person because of that. I can hardly believe that every single reply in this thread is a samefag, since people would naturally reply to a madona thread since it s a very popular anime around here.So here we are: There's absolutely NO crack in this thread so your apparent moral high ground is gone, just 3 or so replies with literally "stop it before its too late" etc, and you come here derailing the thread. You are the one who's wrong this time. Nobody even fucking provoked you. I fucking bet that if I made a reply in any madoka thread simply saying "ack", with no context whatsoever you'd think I'm akemi and ruin that thread as well.

The best part was how he tried to delete the post when he made it. As if people still couldn't see it or just check the archives.

Why the hell have we not tracked this faggots IP and assassinated him yet?

Stop samefagging.

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums, most people here can't write hello world in c.

Can't handle people laughing over your fuck up?

haha yeah I watched that one youtube video and now I'll make a thread about it referencing it I hope other Sup Forumsnal pubes also watched that video so they can reference it in my thread haha

>People were minding their bussiness, ignoring the "homusaya"
Uh, no, you weren't, you kept spamming replies to it.

>very ack-like way
There is no such "way", you dumb shit.
You always try to pretend that "ack" has some posting style or some kind of tell, but you know what? You never actually explained or detailed this claim. It's always baseless conjecture.

But people always explain your style, see It's literally 100% constant. It's impossible not to notice it.

>There's absolutely NO crack in this thread so your apparent moral high ground is gone, just 3 or so replies with literally "stop it before its too late" etc
Yeah, that's still you breaking the rules. Meaning you are still the problem.

>I can hardly believe that every single reply in this thread is a samefag
This is another one of your many tells. You try to claim that "everyone" in the thread is accused of being you. But like always, that's not the case. It's literally just the posts that follow the patterns in your behavior. Not every post in this thread is shipping cancer shit. There is exactly one post in this thread trying to claim that everyone was accused of being him, so it's obvious which post is yours.

What youtube video exactly?

!Akemi's IP? Who knows. But it'd be great if someone did.
He's ruined nearly every single yuri thread on the site for the past three years.

Why would I need to samefag? It's not like myt argument is actually based on the number of people who think it's correct. It's correct based on its own merit.

>ignoring the "homusaya
That's not ignoring & two of those are yours.

>He's ruined nearly every single yuri thread on the site for the past three years

A savior of mankind.

>I'm new please rape my face

I have yet to see a post with shipping cancer shit in this thread ack.

Wow three fucking posts so now the entire thread has to be derailed over it. Good job!

>upvoting yourself

See Just because it's words doesn't mean it's not shipping cancer, !Akemi.

And like always, you refuse to address everything in the posts you reply to. Which just makes it so clear who you are.

>upvoting
Reddit please

As a matter in fact it is. Especially when two of those replies are sparking meta from there.

You're the the one that visits it.

No, the entire thread was ruined the second you started shitting in it. e.g. posting crack shit and meta posting.

You always try to pretend that your meta posts and you attacking people is justified and doesn't negatively effect the thread. Just because it's "only three posts" doesn't mean they don't effect the thread.

It's called being sarcastic and exaggerating.
It's even more ironic, because you are the one from reddit.

Like always, !Akemi. Everything said in that image is wrong.

Now you are just posting it because you think it "triggers" people, and you will do literally anything you can do he opposite of what people say to do.

Mad already?

He's been constantly mad for three year straight now.

But just saying homusaya isn't posting crack shit.

>K4
What the fuck is this bullshit? Can you even read? Everything said on that page is extra stupid, but this K4 is bad.

The point is that you ARE a disgusting and vile person. It's not your fault for being offended, it's your fault for being vile and disgusting.

God damn, you can't even read.

I like to think he keeps all these spam files in a little shitposting folder.
No reason to just post the word unless it intentions were to bait.

Yes, it is, you fucking moron. Why do you think just making it text changes what you are doing.

And of course, your "homusaya" post breaks multiple other rules as well.

Low quality, off topic, spam and "trolling". Because the only reason you posted it is was to intentionally try to "bait" people.

Why are you samefagging now? Didn't you claim that your arguments are factually correct and don't need multiple people approving them?

Seeing how this thread is about nothing, can we talk about music?

But ack one of the founding principles of Sup Forums(as said by moot himself, you can see in the updates) is that the rules aren't strictly enforced if they don't need to be. That's why sakurafish poster didn't get banned the second time he did it, and this site would be a sad and depressing place otherwise.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/141383061/#141391610

But you're the one who's samefagging, !Akemi. Like always. Do you notice how your posts never actually contain any substance and you just try to support you claims with "numbers" instead of arguments? That's what makes it obvious who you are. You need to learn to just address posts for what they say.

>opinion
Good thing no argument here is based around opinions, and that you are, as a matter of fact, factually wrong. And it has been explained countless times how you are factually wrong, and you ignore it. Which makes you the drooling retard.

It's funny how you always try to post your shit drawings like this because you don't have any actual images or proof "ack" is even real. Unlike how people have proof you are real, and it's fun to make it to make you mad.

Sakurafish is not intentionally trying to bait people and derail threads.

Here, read what moot said on the hidden janitor board a while back.

All your "fun" is at the expense of other people. Meaning you are a problem.

I see there that he says that madoka and homura are more than friends. How can he be the lucifer of crack shipping when he ships madoka with homura?

That's pretty funny, because it's true.

Because, !Akemi, you can intentionally say something that you don't think is true or will not follow, as just words are not reality binding phenomenons.

There's actually a word for this, it's called "false flagging". Where you say something you don't mean to try and mislead.

no

!Akemi sucks massive black sweaty dirty cocks.

Forgot a few.

That was such a great day.
It was when Troid was first outed.
The hacker posted a list of janitors and mods and, low and behold, there was Troid.

Though, honestly, I figured out it was Troid before hacker posted that, because I saw patterns between Troid's activity on IRC dynasty-scans and when posts where deleted on Sup Forums. Plus, he has an autistic way of deleting things, and never talking.

Wasn't his name Tivon?

Austin Powers.
Or in the case: Austin Autism.

Tivon was the name he tried to use to samefag in a Yuuki Yuuna thread.
Like, he was trying to say that because he was using a name that he couldn't possible be making posts where someone didn't use a name.

That wasn't his actual real name, obviously. It was just him picking something random. I'd link the the thread, but desu archive is missing the posts, and moe/fireden's searches are down right now.

Whenever they come back up, just search for posts with the user name "Tivon" and you'll find the thread.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/ack is real/

Ah, missed that thread.
Also
>"he"
is there something I missed?

>constantly tries to claim ack is real
>is some how surprised when people tell him he's not real
I'm curious, what exactly do you expect people to say? There are only so many words in the English language.

Saying "he" is implying that he doesn't exist.

>tfw still the only one

for power

>mod comes to the thread
>it's literally nothing but meta shitposting
>he does nothing but delete posts by "ack" and protects all of !Akemi's meta shitposting
Why does Troid never do his job?
Why does he makes threads constantly worse.

Reminder that every single one of these posts is by the same person.
Reminder that the mod choose to protect the person who ruins every single thread out of his own personal grudge against people who do not share his personal taste.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156094592/#156097651

But they can, you just aren't trying hard enough.

dumb mahou boy posters.

Pls no bully

Hey, !Akemi, why are you still bumping this thread?

Oh right, because you have autism and want to show off your shitposting for as long as you can.

nani

meguca forbiddenidid

Madoka is fucking trash and its fans deserve a bullet in the back of the head.
no fucking exceptions.

sage.

I don't know what any of this drama shit is about but it's funny to see Meguca-fags get BTFO.

Has there been a single Madoka thread without this shitter? I have yet to see one.

Where is Poorfag-chan?

At this point maybe selling her body for a few shekels

Never

Yes you are the only girl in madonka threads.