How.....how do stop him? We've sent everyone we had at him and he just keeps winning. This isn't possible...

How.....how do stop him? We've sent everyone we had at him and he just keeps winning. This isn't possible. Is this the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/950601571661840385
youtube.com/watch?v=aOc5NKWBP2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with one of those must be this tall to debate signs

100% sure you, OP, are destiny, trying to increase your popularity daily by posting clone threads on different message and image boards about this literal who, whose name I only know because of these clone threads. Or, you are a paid member of his advertising team.

Either way, I will never give in to temptation to listen to this literal who manlet huge head little body frailty of an absolute cuckold, who will likely perish in hell

>we
sage

Millennial woes just said on Baked Alaska stream that he's scared of debating destiny. He seriously said “he(Destiny) will try to drag you down with details”.

He thinks it's better to bring in low skilled workers and pay them minimum wage, and then redistribute wealth from the rich.

Instead of just not bringing in people that rely on government assistance.

this guy looks brazilian lmao

The face of a new America

>le epic Sup Forums debate club
you're all fucking gay

hey what's going on in this thread?

oh, 'allow destanee. hon hon hon

We have to no-platform him, its the only way.
Refuse to debate him, like the European coalition refused to fight Napoleon and just fought where he wasn't.
By treating him like the giant of debate that he is, we have a chance. Just avoid his stare, avoid his arguments, and do our deeds where he isn't, never confronting him.

The leaf called it. It's obvious this fucking nobody is shilling his own shit or worse some fan boy faggot. Although its been shilled so long at this point people might just be memeing it.

gay

buy an ad faggot

twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/950601571661840385

eediot

he scares me. He could probably convince me to kill myself if we got in a debate

>hurrrrr le epic debates amirite
You're all fucking gay

There's nothing we can do OP. We sent our top minds after him and he wiped the floor with them with ease.

We just have to pray he doesn't notice us. We can't take much more.

PUMPING IRON

I don't even know who this faggot is
saged

Can someone show his real body. Not some midget tier shit

tick tock destinee, you ave to reply or the law suite goes on

Lewd.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOc5NKWBP2A

PUMPING ETHICAL CP

Thats pretty weak, minors can't consent by law. They don't have the legal right to.

This is now an ethical cp thread

gayniggershillsfromhell

I AM READY