Dragon Ball Super

It's been months now and I still say Zamasu did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1289806#p1289806
wasabisyrup.com/archives/KMk__1Hqhj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did

EVERYTHING

Wrong.

>dat laugh
he's lost his mind, he's finally reached Super Beyond Smug mode.

subarashii.

INSUFFICIENT DEDICATION TO A GOAL

1,000,000 YEARS NEARLY DEAD AND MAD IN THE COLD COLD EMBRACE OF SPACE

Why are people so upset about the anime if the last episodes have been filler, and the next ones probably too?

I dunno because instead of being entertained, they have absolutely *nothing* (NOTHING) else going on in their lives, so they need to be extra angry and concerned about 17 punching Blue Goku or whatever who gives a shit, get drunk and high every Saturday night and laugh your tits off at Goku fucking up things for everyone while you wow at punching

Because they compare the super impactful and rare SSB of the manga to the overused and milked version we get in the anime.
You pretty much have to come to terms that they both have different purposes and just move on.

Colorfags requesting this in blue. Perhaps even Golden Freeza in the back.

Hey, Shin's earrings are yellow there while Gowasu's are green.

Toyo probably doesn't ink it himself.

What do you think each universe's Kaioshin color i- wait why am I asking let me just look at this

>Goku and Frieza somehow leap to SSB and Gold in the Namek Saga

what kind of absolute nightmare timeline would thay ever have to be

>Iwan has 'certain aspects similar to Shiva'
>he has a third eye that hakai's anything it looks at
oh shit

>Kus
>as good and evil clash, this female angel's blood rushes through her body

brace for ahegao as the tournament gets more intense

>it is the supreme universe, greater than all the other 11
>its Destroyer is a fucking Chinese knock-off furby with the power of Shiva

Barack, Obama, and Cocktail confirmed for best divine trio

>Kus just clutching the rail and screaming as everyone hears violent organic and liquid noises raging between her shaking legs

that's just his beard which he uses to hide his horrific teeth

I don't doubt that. Just that of course the greatest of all universes of the 18 to ever exist, its top dog best Detroyer who would clown all 11 others, is this bitty dude who looks like the goddamn Mole King. It's perfect.

double king for GoD of U7 when

>that impact shockwave sound they use when fists clash can be heard every time she has an orgasm
>that's the sound of her vagina clenching with enough force to shatter Katchin metal

>she's crying and slid down the rail and begging by the end of it because the rapid consecutive mind-wreacking orgasms are starting to take a toll
>and yet the power levels just keep rising

tournament of power confirmed for best mind break doujin ever envisioned

You can set the beat of her involuntary orgasms and the moment of her mental shattering to the eventual pace of the episode fights!

hang on. bottom right, with Dagon GoD. the fat Martini angel
>Since she's with some excellent gods, she doesn't have much to do. She's considering promoting them
>She's considering promoting them
to...to what?

Ouchie

>Gogeta will never be canon
>Potara earrings are nerfed forever

Maybe... maybe they get to become angels. Or maybe they just get to sit at the throne of Zeno without the fear of erasure.

>it gets remixed by S3RL

DBS Manga = PG13
DBS Anime = G

But user, all fusion is garbage

>yfw even the japanese fandom notices and makes fun of it

>we will never see Fused West weeping as she beats Vegito, wondering what could have been in another time, having never expected to fight like this against the man whose life she stole, relishing every blow destroying her imperfectly immortal body, slowly feeling the warm, soft acceptance of a possible defeat at his hands, knowing she's earned it, but unable, utterly unable to stop herself from trying to defeat him, letting every second of unbearable pain crushing her godly form comfort her and drive her into a madness of loving battle and the anticipation of victory

I don't fucking care, it was cool to me.
Gogeta's one of my favorite characters

Fusion is a wicked awesome concept dude, you're just lame

>liking fusion
The wall can not come soon enough. Pedros are getting out of hand

That's beautiful user but wouldn't the zamasu side sperg out like an autistic retard?

Oh fuck that I am seeing an AU with West only. To hell with that kiwi. It's all peaches from here.

I live in Seattle, user, and I'm white as sin is hot, so, sorry. Fusion is just cool, and you're not.

Who drew this? I need a larger version than the one I have.

this

Reminder that Powerlevelsfags got BTFO by Toriyama

Full translation at kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1289806#p1289806

>As a fan, I'm looking forward to Goku and #17's first battle.
#17 didn't have many fights in the original story nor in the anime up until now. Apparently, Akira Toriyama didn't have the opportunity to display his strength but he is also giving his approval, saying #17 has great potential.

>Akira Toriyama didn't have the opportunity to display his strength but he is also giving his approval, saying #17 has great potential.

Why is there retards complaining about that?

>Unlimited Stamina
>Great Potential
>Unknow training for now but trained
>Has 13 years to do that

It's much much better than Freezer being SSB tier in only 2month while he was much weaker than 17.

>"Everytime I give away my approval they send me a fat check! (Raughs)

>Unknow training

I hope we will know more about it, Freezer already proved that you don't need Whis to fuck with gods.

>West Black with that look as she drawls out "Kaaaaiooooooshiiiiiiin" in some menacing manner

HELP I DON'T WANT TO BE MOLESTED BY WEST BLACK but i dont think i could stop it and thats ok i guess

>Implying this isn't canon, even though Toriyama is the one writing the outline
>Butthurt powerlevelfags

What even is the outline?

One liners on a piece of toilet paper written with crayola crayons?

Easy. He has infinite stamina, and he's a living robot-thing. He probably just pushed himself to use more and more of that infinite stamina in a single burst, gradually taking him to insane levels over the years, until he was outputting thousands of times of energy as he used to for every move.

you don't understand. the wall is to keep you in

>Butthurt delusional powerlevels fags thinking that words from the one who write the outline doesn't count

A timeline where a totally broken Cell would happen.

Then you've lost in your retort, which took 20 minutes, because it makes no sense, as you're implying you want to keep me in Seattle, so I'm not a 'pedro', but you are, since you want to keep me in? You can't even make sense with your insults. You should quit while you're ahead, you're too tired to even post coherently. Poor kid. Next topic.

Man who gives a shit about Cell, what is it with you and that green guy, do you just want the voice to insult you while he fucks you or what

>Toeifaggots still defending Crilin and 17 keeping up with Blue power
Marvelous

you stand in defense of an empty and rotted castle, my lame liege

consider stop giving a shit like the rest of the kingdom

Who said I particularly care about him? I's just logic that a Cell getting SSB and golden cells would get broken. Same for Buu if he absorbed Gooku or Vegeta or anyone else that suddenly get to their level because they trained 5 minutes on their own.

okay next topic:
are we gonna start getting non-canon movies again? that seems like the only way to ever seen super timeline bra and pan have adventures together

>this thread is losing steam
>Better stir up some shit that always gets people fired up.

I'd love that, but I don't think they'll make any more movies. Probably. At least nothing that isn't a retread using the same old characters.

lol

>Pan and Bra go SSB as easily as Trunks and Goten went SSj

Toyotaro's fights are so garbage.

>we'll never get a movie that's a pastiche of Predator 2, with Krillin as the renegade action cop

Nigga link us the whole scans.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/KMk__1Hqhj8

SUFFOCATION

I knew Zamasu reminded me of Anakin before, but damn.

>good guy goku

Eh, i'm a bit disappointed that Zamasu isn't doing any insane super bullshit powers like he did in the anime, he is just using the force and throwing cubes around. And he is missing his cool halo.

On the plus side he hasn't turned into two face yet.

You know what I wish we'd see sometime by the end? A Goku as transcendentally ANGRY as Trunks was at the end of this arc. Or as angry as he once was when he saw Krillin die.

I just want Goku to have one final terrifying Saiyan rage attack before it's all done.

Vegetto enters with a blast to Zamasu.

>On the plus side he hasn't turned into two face yet.
not sure if trolling or not

Well, shit. Much larger than I expected...yet it only took off his arm.

Yep. Unlike the anime where Vegetto and Zamasu were pretty even to an extent, here, Zamasu is Vegetto's bitch.

Shame.

I wish Vegeta would stop lying like a stupid shit tsundere and just admit he fucking LOVES being Vegito and wants to be fused forever.

What? You liked his purple goo half thing? i didn't.

of course it was a joke. pic related still my favorite scene tho

Not him but I liked it as a simple sign of "You idiot you fused with someone who isn't immortal so it isn't going to save you now"

Zamasu is so damn pitiful that it hurts.

>he wont even cry in the manga

I think Toyo dropped the ball on Zamasu and Black's character, especially Black.

I mean that's cool I'm here anyways to see Zamasu slowly whine into a cry into a scream from the cock going up his pert ass being far too big

an Dragon Ball Super is fucking doodoo.

Lets introduce this crazy god form that should put you in the absolute top .000001% of all beings in terms of power, and then not do anything to actually demonstrate just how strong it is.

Like these niggas should be fucking destroying planets every time they scratch their nuts.

These mother fuckers should be imploding galaxies every time they stub their toe.

But nah, Krillen, Android 17 and Buu can hold their own. Like Krillen shouldn't even be able to look at SSB without fucking dying.

I think the new form is retarded from day one, but if you're going to do this God bull shit at least bring it up a notch.

All the fights look the same and have the same impact as they did back when SSJ was a brand new thing. Zamasu getting punched by SSB Goku shouldn't hit a building and make a small crater. That nigga needs to go through the planet

>a final kamehaemha could have been launched already

I liked it

So much for that 10% weakness.
This is the second time Goku turned SSB in this conflict and still managed to penetreate fused Zamasu.

>final kamehaemha in the manga too
so it's canon because it was only videogame only

We are all with you here, I think, but we are way past a point were anybody still watching this actually gives a shit about powerlevels.

It's all about the banter, cosmic horror and insight of a mad man named Goku.

pretty much this. massah say "PL don't matter anymore" I say "yessah massah. Now show me the dank beams"