If you can only have one (1) maid to serve youfor the rest of your life out of these six, who would you pick...

If you can only have one (1) maid to serve youfor the rest of your life out of these six, who would you pick? You may pick only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1492288019
img.animatetimes.com/news/visual/2017/1492288019_1_16_cc6c4ea58ea501a94a59d7d619ee2f77.jpg
img.animatetimes.com/news/visual/2017/1492288019_1_19_9562769fabd01243a534e71d0e096540.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562315
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

glasses. looks professional as fuck.

slime meido

>DRILL HAIRS
>slime sex
>lewd as fuk human form
>eats people I dont like
>easily cleans the house by consuming trash cause slime
>wont eat me cause im her goshujinsama

Entoma.

Sex would feel weird with Solution though.

Do I have to feed them human?

I'm sure besides Solution and Entoma, they all eat normal food.

Oh yeah, I meant for Entoma. I don't want to wake up to see bugs nibbling away my legs.

Solution

shizu.

Gay.

Please serve me Yuri-san!
Please push me Lupus-chan!
Please touch me Narb-sama!
Please grind me Cz-sama!
Please rub me Solution-sama!
Please eat me Entoma-tan!

Sorry, Entoma only eats chads.

I think they are capable of feeding themselves human.

Is that even a question?

Werewolf maid, duh.

I'm ready.

1) Timestamp
2) Pls be in London

The machine
She's the only one whom can adapt to my neet lifestyle

Guys what did Lupus meant by "Push push?"

I need to know this.

Please touch me user-chan~

Lemme get the demon on the right.

Sorry she is reserved for Ainz-sama.

Lupusregina Beta, of course.

Dark-skinned anime chicks are the best.

Is there a full, clean scan for all the other maids?
I only see the Narb one posted here

Farthest right or your wasting your time.
Horns AND wings? Hugs and fucking would be the best.
The rest save the one closest to best are just regular humans, visually.

She's a disgusting whore though.
Unlike Shalltear-sama.

How can chair compete with these hopes and dreams?

Don't bully this fabulous chair at least she has a use unlike the imp.

I would hug her.

Is this new Purepure pleiades from movie?
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1492288019
img.animatetimes.com/news/visual/2017/1492288019_1_16_cc6c4ea58ea501a94a59d7d619ee2f77.jpg
img.animatetimes.com/news/visual/2017/1492288019_1_19_9562769fabd01243a534e71d0e096540.jpg

>prim proper nee-sama dulahan pedophile

>retarded blankface sparkplug

>sultry sneaky slimey snitch

>dissapointing bitch

>chunni toaster with guns

>literally a giant spider

they wouldnt serve me unless I was a guld member tho. and AOG doesnt take in humans easily.

clang clang

I'll take the cute robutt.

Why is Lupusregina disappointing?

I want to punish this slime thief

Drills.

I heard poor Entoma gets bullied hard in the upcoming season 2, please tell me that's not true.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Bump, please answer someone.

It means pull pull.

Can I pick Albedo?

The only correct answer are those two.

So if Lupus is doing the pushing does that mean she has a big one?

Lupus is a hyena.

>whore
Who was she going to fuck anyways? Everyone in Nazarick is either Bonesexual, autistic or a lesbian.

How can preserved corpse that pads her chest compete with a literally pure virgin semen demon?

_______ _______ _____!

>hating horns
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562315

read the light novel to find out

the official translator didnt know exactly what, but knew lupu was making a sexual enuendo. the actual dirty joke is only in moon-words and doesnt translate well. translator didnt know exactly what to put in english, so "pull pull" sounds enough like sexual inuendo. it was just an OVA short desu.

its something like:

lupu- "ill get you up and ready after a few 'blows' "

shes referencing the fact that she is a cleric with healing abilities, while also insenuating she can get you hard again after you prematurely (for her) ejactulating a few times

Best girl.

Thanks for answer

This, except eating me would be a plus

How is Overlord any different than other isеkkai harem titles with an OP MC? What makes it special?

Hmm, there really isn't enough research into sex magic.

Its good.

>overlord is isekai

Not sure how to explain it. You know how you start reading a new story, you get a few chapters in, then you get that "didn't I read this story somewhere else recently" feeling? You don't get that with Overlord.

The series has nothing to do with the Mac's powerlevel, for the most part. It's entirely about character development.
Plus most isekai don't have world building while this one is extremely in-depth.

very different. its more like a westaboo Dungeons and dragons virtual reality game that became real life and THEN transported to a completely new world apart from the human world and the game world. new world is typical midevil fantasy but more like DnD and less like a vidya game.

MC is a 30+ salary man instead of a whiney teenager. he runs his lawful evil kingdom like a good desk job boss would.

MC is tremendously overpowered, but its not much of a battle shonen as it is a comedy of errors. most of the MC accomplishments are done by pure coincidence, luck, bluffing, and pretending he knows exactly whats happening.

its a very gap-moe anime. its about a spooky skeleton god of death taking over the world, but you know its real title is something like " the marvelous misadventures of papa bones and his merry band of magical misfits"

It have a very huggable characters

the mc is a skeleton

Nabe is pure

It has Shalltear-sama, the SEXIEST character in Overload.

Is this from official manga? It's cute

yes its official comics I believe. have some more. they are all kawaii nigga

Damn it you got Yuri Alpha, CZ2128 Delta, and Lupusregina Beta. Can't decide. HELP. The only one I'd probably stay the fuck away from is Solution.

Solution is the only one that leads to bad end so any of the others will do. Slime monsters suck.

Lupus and Solution are best fantasizing material, but too inhuman to keep even pace at any serious time frame.
CZ&Entoma are daughteru material.
Nabe is an odd-ball.
Yuri best!

Well considering she's max level and a succubus, it's entirely possible that simply being touched by her when she has sexual intentions will cause instant death via energy drain.

Thanks these are great

Entoma is also a bad end if you don't have a cleric to heal you after she eats your penis, you can only do that once otherwise.

>virgin
Says who?

Read the novels

The LN

High DEF

she has a bicorn mount summon she is unable to ride because they are like evil versions of unicorns. unicorns normal only allow pure virgins to ride them, but bicorns are the opposite and only non-virgins can ride them. her bicorn refuses to budge when she sits on it. she cant ride it, but no one els can ride her mount summon either. she is a virgin and saving herself for ainz despite literally being a succubus.

Is everyone at Nazaricks a virgin?

"gingin-su~!!" = pull pull. It's a faulty translation and the meaning is pic related.

"gingin-su~!!" = pull pull. It's a faulty translation and the meaning is that she'l get you long and strong and down to get the friction on.

I didn't know push push was this deep

Nope.

Browsing overlord threads for years and at some point I could not forgive that a mistranslation became a meme and became something related to the characters identity.

She spouts sexual inuendos. You already knew that, but now you know what they were.
I can't read Japanese but I'd love to know what else she says exactly.

Her heart is.

>he unironically has this saved on his computer
baka /hm/ poster

Delet

>Narberal
>maybe retarted
DELET THIS

most likely yes. including ainz. none of them are technically more than 12 years old. probably all around 7 or younger.

exceptions:

nigrido seems to be obsessed with babies and its implied she has miscaryed or at lest lost a child. I think its also implied her powers are based on dead babies.

shalltear mentions somewhere she doesnt like guys that rot too fast...not sure rigor mortis really counts. she often plays with her vampire brides, but also kinda doesnt count. she likely also has a regenerating hymen. sex with shalltear is going to involve blood no matter what.

no telling what nutounist did to her prisoners.

if we are counting NW additions to nazarick they are ALL non virgin it seems.

tsuare was raped and beaten daily, but the real question is, has she received the dragon cock yet?

the elf slaves were also likely molested by whats his face.

dryad girl is a mystery. do plants pollenating count? id say so. pollen is everywhere too. trampy plants.

lizards get caught in the act, recorded and in nazarick archives for educational purposes.

enfi and enri are newlyweds. lizzy is a grandmother. nemu is obviously pure, but cant say for the rest of carne including the new dorfs.

I laughed out loud. Terrible.

>tfw lizard sex
What's with the high amount of sex this series?

>no telling what nutounist did to her prisoners.
I'd kill myself.

'She' is an asexual creature. Don't worry.

>There was this one time Ainz-sama was staring at my body. Then he turned his face away as if he was embarrassed.
Even papa bones with his undead passive couldn't take it.

I believe this is the PPP short in the re-cap movie.