By now you've probably heard of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2017...

>By now you've probably heard of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in 2017. Maybe it got you thinking that you might want to be a Bitcoin millionaire yourself? Easy, right? Just head over to the local 7Eleven and buy a few Bitcoins and sock them away so you might have something to bequeath to your pets, right? Well not so fast, because the creators of Bitcoin have devised a process to obtain Bitcoins that is so convoluted and obtuse that the only explanation for implementing such a process is that it was meant to be exclusionary. Take two seconds to see who owns Bitcoins and who does not and it becomes painfully obvious what groups of people were meant to be excluded. Women and People of Color.

>Here is just a smattering of terms a hopeful Bitcoin owner is required to understand before venturing out to purchase their very own handy-dandy Bitcoin: Blockchain, Nodes, Forking, and Wallets. Is your head spinning? Mine was too. So how is it that Bitcoins are so disproportionately owned by CIS white males? Why is it that they are the only ones that get to participate in the greatest wealth generator of this century?
>Historically, CIS white males have been afraid of competition. To rid themselves of competition they exclude certain groups of people from participating. It’s simple economics. If fewer people own Bitcoins the Bitcoins become more valuable. Now if everyone was able to have a Bitcoin and be rich then the CIS white males wouldn’t have all that money that they don’t even need. See why they don’t want you to have a Bitcoin? This is fundamentally how oppression works.
>Now I want you to do a simple thought experiment. Take a look at your skin and ask yourself if you are a POC. Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month. Then ask yourself if you own any Bitcoins. If you answered ‘YES’ to either of the first two questions and ‘NO’ to the third then CONGRATULATIONS you are being systematically oppressed! Good job society. Real. Good. Job there.

>The creators of Bitcoin didn’t think of me though when they were making their stupid computer money. I’m a crafty little minx (:

>I employed the help of an ally. A CIS (just go with me here) Asian male who is well-versed in cryptocurrency. His name is Peter. I sat down with Peter so he could help me get a Bitcoin. After Peter was done subjecting me to the Top 5 worst mansplaining episodes of my life and after I explained to him that what he was doing to me was patriarchic bullshit and after I was convinced that his apology was genuine, we were able to proceed, gingerly.

>I told him that I wanted to hand him my credit card and I wanted him to get me $100 in Bitcoin. He said it was simple. He took my credit card. Then he said he needed my driver’s license to create my very own personal coinbase account where I would store my Bitcoin. A few hours later and I *winks seductively* was the proud owner of a Bitcoin!

>Please, sit down. You can stop clapping now (:

>In the midst of my visions of caviar and Instagrams of my legs sprawled out on the beach a horrific thought wiggled its way into my brain. To get access to my Bitcoins I had to use the privilege of my driver’s license. If you need a driver’s license to get Bitcoins then what HELL are POC supposed to do? I felt sick. I knew all the hoops I had to jump through to get a Bitcoin. I couldn’t imagine how impossible it must be for POC to get access to Bitcoins even if they had an ally like Peter.

>I eventually came to the conclusion that my ownership of my Bitcoin made me an active participant in the oppression of POC. So I instructed Peter to sell my Bitcoin. I made a handsome profit of $200, which I promptly donated to a charity that serves POC.

>So what are we supposed to do? How do we deal with this inequality?

>The only solution is to protest and boycott any person or business that deals in cryptocurrencies that are not fully inclusive. We also need to lobby to outlaw any use of cryptocurrencies. We do this until we can find allies that can make a cryptocurrency that truly gives access to all.

women and niggers are dumb

What you doing rabbi?

I seriously don't understand this meme that non-whites are completely incapable of obtaining a driver's license or state ID.

>be bitcoin
>have a group of larpers and other nerds buy into your currency
>prices explodes, drawing in thousands of peoples, mostly white males
>sjw screech and tries to force wymens and niggers in
>currency prices crash and burns
>bitcoin ded

like pottery

People unironically exist and belief this shit

I also like how the truth is she's a moron but uses "mansplaining" to deflect

Link to source please.

Need to post this in my crypto discord.

I think the (((author))) just unintentionally implied that women and nigs are stupid.

Non whites and women don't have access to computers, it's way too complex. Such racism and sexism, bitcoin is bigotted and nazi!!

Such lies. My mentally ill hippie stoner buddy has 12. Literally 12 full bitcoins she traded for weed from before they were even marketable.

If women are being cut out, it's because they don't usually trade in commodities which trade for bitcoin as often as men do. Perhaps we need a black market for makeup.

why don't they just go buy some? nobody is stopping them.

/ourcurrency/

Goddamn racist-ass computers strike again

Going to a bitcoin atm and inserting cash is waaay too hard user.

tldr women and niggers are dumb

and water is wet

Wait isn't this satire? It seriously comes off as blatant satire.

>Why don't you white people dumb everything down for niggers and women.

~ winks seductively ~

I really hate people who go after something only after the crumbs are left, regardless of their stupid opinions. Only literal braindead retards cares about shit like this at this point.

Check em ! (synchronistic edition)

>obogo phones can't generate bitcoin
>niggers can't steal it and are pissed
DAT'S RASSSSSIST, fucking just open up the camps before pis related happens

So..I'm guessing this is fake since you don't post the source.

Meh, the bitcoin's value is about to collapse hard really soon, anyway. Not that I'm expecting niggers or women to understand economic bubbles so they'll keep bitching about it.

I read this whole thing, and now I have cancer. Thanks OP.

This is the only way women should interact with thechnology

itt nupol fails to understand sarcasm

This is what happens with LITERALLY every vaguely niche or nerdy interest. The internet, video games, cryptocurrency - all doomed to the monotony of "mainstreaming" and "diversification"

The Eternal White Male is at it again !!

Bitcoin is an invention by WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MALES to opress women, blacks, muslims - and other minoritie groups.

Fake news:

fucking jews god damnit, right again!

the irony is so many shitcoins are shilled by pajeets & gook P&D whales. whites are actully at a disadvantage here being more individualistic

lefties view non whites as either retarded or helpless

>my ownership of my Bitcoin made me an active participant in the oppression of POC
Driving a car is oppression to POC
Get fucked.

i like how this article points out the most vital reason bitcoin will never take off, but then draws a bunch of wrong conclusions from that point.

bitcoin *IS* too obfuscated and technical for the average person in the world to understand enough to ever 'trust' as a serious currency.

I would say less than 0.1% of the world's population actually understands bitcoin, and only a fraction of them own any, and an even smaller, almost non existent fraction of those bitcoin owners actually own a substantial amount of it.

buttcoin is a meme.

I mean not everyone "won" playing the bitcoin market, and not everyone's going to win in this rise either. It's one thing to look at all the neckbeard millionaires and be jealous but without looking at all the kids who blew their student loan and Starbucks money it kind of lacks context. In short
>women take no risk
>women get no reward

>Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month.

omg what a transphobic shitlord REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im about 80% sure this is fake

>black people and women are too dumb to into cryptocurrency

Well no shit

>making 200$ off BTC with a 100$ investment
This is the least believable part of the story

>retards can't get bitcoins
This sentence transforms into
>Niggers and women can't get bitcoins
Color me surprised.

>everything that requires a high IQ is excluding blacks

They btfo themselves

>Then take a look between your legs and ask yourself if you have a vagina that bleeds once a month.

Wow, talk about heteronormative. Men have vaginas too, sweetie

>nonwhites having no ID

shocking isn't it?

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN
kill yourself OP

>painfully obvious what groups of people were meant to be excluded. Women and People of Color.
Im ok with this

It's not hard. Bought some yesterday just for fun.

>Historically, CIS white males have been afraid of competition
Why does the left always accuse the right of which they themselves are guilty of?

Source?

Only if it's profitable or has a chance to ever hit the mainstream. Otherwise, infiltration and destruction of hobbies is not inevitable.

DBC PnD in 29 hours don't miss out.

Fake article written by Sup Forums.

Advertise bitcoin to the (((oppressed))) (read: non-ciswhite male scum) Ride the pump and cash out before the crash. The (((oppressed))) are bagholders.

so why do i care ? who wrote the article fag

>5 min read
where's the rest of the article?

Nice creative writing OP

6/10

She told me she wanted Bit coins.
I Told her this is how you mine for bit coins.
She was skeptical at first, but after mansplaining it to her, she fell for it.

bamp

>people of color

Archive link to article?

Reminder that there are people that literally think like this. Reminder that they have to be disposed of as they are too stupid to be in our counties

that's not how you greentext, nigger

also, it's not like women and nignogs can't buy bitcoins, they're just too stupid to realize that and would rather scream victim

>2011 only neckbeard fat looser using gayming card graphics will use "crypto currency" Monopoly money is more worth looser!

>2017 you are nazi/mysogyny because don't share glory of cripto currency.

Iz dis fo' realz? Link plox

>go begging a man to explain to you the basics of bitcoin
>get mad at him for mansplaining
these people have no shame