Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Subs are out

Previous thread got deleted?

It was a pretty shitty thread. Anyway, today's episode was pretty good. They addressed some thing I wanted to be expanded on, like Bort's weird ass eye, and why he never told anybody. So far, it only seems to resonates with specific types of chakra and he's passing it off as a byproduct of his Hyuuga DNA, and not further investigating it, which makes sense. But the way it looked when activated gave me some Tenseigan vibes.

>that Nara family scene
Wew, being married to Temari ain't easy
Also, Mitsuki when?

Next month.

>Mitsuki when?
The episode after next.

The sex must be incredible though.

>burrito doesn't know what his moms eyes are called or how they work at a basic level

how the fuck is that even possible? He didn't think to ask a single time when he was younger why his mom was a soulless abomination and not like everyone else?

>Naruto
>caring about the Byakugan

Look, that scene was for the benefit of the new kids who are watching this series.

Burdo was an abortion gone wrong. His brain doesn't function like it should.

Boruto's generation is ignorant in the weirdest ways about stuff that should be common knowledge. Like Salad being genuinely surprised that Sasuke was OP in the Gaiden.

Is there really that much of a new audience just watching for banana shithead?

Also this. For fuck's sake, they explained what chakra was last week and you're bitching about this? When the time comes, they'll have dialogue to explain what the Sharingan is, and all the other goofy eyehax this series has spawned.

Hiashi on suicide watch

Unfortunately for you, yes.

>Boruto's generation is ignorant in the weirdest ways about stuff that should be common knowledge
Have you seen kids today? They're emulating reality just fine, if you ask me.

It's airs on a mainstream slot and the show is designed to be friendly to newcomers as well.

>implying Hiashi didn't always know the Byakugan was a useless piece of shit that did nothing except make its users ugly as fuck and the whole keikaku was about creating a better doujutsu
Sharingan can create black fire, cast OP genjutsu and summon spooky chakra skeletons, and all this shit can do is see through walls. The Hyuuga were losing the doujutsu arms race hard.

>Unfortunately for you
The fact there are even Burrito "fans" here must mean these threads are filled with 10 year olds.

You're here, aren't you?

Who is the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

Wrong thread.

>that scene where the glasses kid had to look up what "chakra" was

>hate and shit on a series for over a decade but somehow autistically memorize every single inane and pointless detail
>shit on sequel series for re-explaining basic concepts to newcomers
only on Sup Forums

I'm not a Burrito fan, kid. I'm just here to shit on Burdo.

>I'm just here to shit on Burdo
see
You're honestly more pathetic than the people who enjoy watching it.

Typical Bolto fag feeling oppressed as usual. Must be babies first time on Sup Forums

I don't even think you know what you're doing at this point.

They fixed it

what i wanna know is... why the fuck did they have them try and fix naruto's face statue???

They know. They fixed a few things in the opening if you noticed.

What else is there?

At least I'm not bordofag. Enjoy your knockoff Naruto, kiddo.

I dunno, community service? Bort says he's ugly as fuck anyway so it doesn't matter if the kids screw up.

i want to fuck himawari

What did they fix?

At least I'll be enjoying something, I guess.

Some of the animation looks clearer, they added the shadows to Shikadai's scene so he's not just spinning around like a retard.

The show should have been about Himawari and other little hot young ninja cunny.

stop

Was Rock Lee good with shuriken or did Metal learn from his mom?

>cunny

Himawari is cute. This anime might have been worth a shit if it focused on her. Boruto is the most unlikable little faggot I've ever seen.

>his mom
Nice. Anyway, it's clear they're milking "who's da mom" this for all it's worth.

Class rep is cute as fuck.

Fuck Salad

Narutos such a piece of shit. He seriously couldn't spare a few minutes to eat his wifes cooking?

>Boruto looks at his sister and immediately thinks of the Byakugan
That was a nice touch. Anyway, the stunt they pulled to capture Metal was pretty ingenious. I thought he was just gonna rehash the whole "place object above shadow to widen it" shtick Shikamaru pulled back in part 1 with Inojin's bird but it was a lot more complex with Bort's henge and Inojin painting the snakes to look and behave like shadows.

>Fuck Salad
With pleasure.

Such a filler character she doesn't even have a name.

Naruto is only one man that needs to do everything in the city by himself. He can't be a million places at once.

>Class rep is cute as fuck
How many shota dicks do you think she gargled?

And put up with Borts bitching? I don't blame him.

>He seriously couldn't spare a few minutes to eat his wifes cooking?
I like how it set up the same thing later on in Gaiden when Hinata tells Bort to deliver the bento to him.

Sumire Kakei is her name IIRC.

Him not putting up with Bort's bitching is why he's bitching in the first place.

I thought this too when I saw her, she looks like she's in the wrong anime, it's nuts.

Honestly the entire plot point of Naruto being too busy for his family is forced as fuck and stupid.

Narutos clones have defeated Kage level opponents, gathered continents worth of sage chakra, and faced down Uchiha Madara but can't sit at a desk and fill out paperwork?

Nigga where the fuck were you a year ago?

Hinata's looks went downhill fast after having a kid. It makes sense Naruto would want an excuse to see her as little as possible.

>Sasuke wants to avoid Sakura
>Naruto wants to avoid Boruto
Can you really blame them? If I had to face that sort of shame and realize my entire legacy led to them I'd never want to go home either.

Hima a cute, a cute!

Milfnata has the best design she's had since Part I.

Only if you piss her off. Shikamaru got home and first thing he got was a fucking Beer. how cool is that?!

>next episode is the girls vs boys battle
So they would explain the relationship between Bort and Sarada right?

So we get to see this weird thing again and it's radiating chakra from the pupil outwards like an incomplete Tenseigan.

Naruto as a franchise is 17 years old. Just by default, the answer would be yes

With awful filler-tier animation, yes. Seriously, in one of the preview shots (which are supposed to depict the best scenes in order to fool the audience) Boruto is missing his whiskers, and it's a close-up shot of his face.

>the relationship between Bort and Sarada
I can't wait to see just how gay their dads really are.

I find it hard to believe anyone except desperate nostalgiafags would latch onto it. It has no power as a standalone.

>It has no power as a standalone
Yet here we are. Anyway, there's no point in thinking about this like a standalone. Instead, it should be judged according to the same standards as any sequel. It's really more of Naruto part 3 than anything else.

Its stupid since in the Himawari Oneshot He knew what was the Byakugan. Pierrot fucking up as usual

When did Shino play a prank?

>NaruSaku 2.0
No thanks.

I want to rape her to death

>eyes like moms
He's seen the Byakugan, that doesn't necessarily mean he knows what it is. In fact, Boruto doesn't know what the fuck's going on which is why he acts all scared and confused and decides to hide in the closet despite the fact the Byakugan can see through objects.

There's something about Kishi's art style that just makes filler characters stickout.

You can tell when a character isn't canon just by looking, they almost never look like ninjas.

Seriously, does this fucker look like he belongs at a ninja academy or a dojo?

Never, he's lying.

I mean maybe if you were talking about manga Hinata but anime milfHinata is top tier design

So is he pretty much Rui from pokemon?

I think it's because all "ninja" characters share the same traits. Anyway, I think SP is using this to their advantage by showcasing how not-ninja some of the new characters are since they're still in the academy.

In the times we didn't see.

None of the characters look like actual ninja's, but the fodder characters at least blend in with the background better which is kinda the whole point of being a ninja. Drawing attention to yourself is the opposite of what they should be doing.

They were never ninjas to begin with, but wizards who sometimes threw a kunai or shuriken to create the illusion of being a ninja.

was going to say earlier its been giving me some colosseum vibes

>digits
his prank was genociding anything that eats insects in konoha forest

As someone whos read the manga, I can definitely say its obvious when Kishi designs a character and when SP does.

What's this? Naruto all over again but with a B on it? 500 more episodes of shit?

what are the best subs to use?

so borts character is meant to be hated at this point, right?

nice trip faggot

Next week's episode is Bort and Salad fighting over lunch and it'll end with Chouchou eating it after they've finally decided to share.

Surely there ways of doing this without making Boruto look like a fucking idiot with no curiosity about anything.

the genjutsu users do some ninja shit imo

Except Ikemoto designed the outfits and SP tweaked them a little. Anyway, like I said, they could use this fact to their advantage by introducing more non-ninja characters to demonstrate how the times are changing and ninja are becoming more and more obsolete.

Man, I'm glad that they are finally doing a good job building a nice friendship between Bort and Shikadai
Inojin still looks like a faggot tho

Burrito is not a clever man.

Yes he can though.

He literally can be in a million places at once. That's his fucking special technique. That's the thing he's most well known for.

That's not a trip, you moron. He's namefagging though.

bort is gonna be like sasuke and salad is going to be more like naruto in terms of likeability

It's not about being clever, it's about asking "Mommy, why do you and Aunt Hanabi have different eyes than everyone else?" at some point in his life.

>Develop a relationship between Bort and Shikadai

And then Boruto cheats against him in their match like an asshole without a second thought.

I think you just have autism. Besides, hitherto this point Boruto didn't even know he had a doujutsu, so why would he care about the Byakugan?