Oh boy, it's another mysterious character who rambles on about fuck all in an empty room

Oh boy, it's another mysterious character who rambles on about fuck all in an empty room.

Can I fast forward past her scenes?

>Making a RahXephon thread

Get the fuck out, fool. You're about to have everything spoiled to you.

No worries; the plot is so utterly uncomprehensible even by spoiling every single episode no one would be able to understand anything

Her face looks like a yam.

>incomprehensible

It's RahXephon, not Rocket Science. It's not even Serial Experiment Lain, if you want to talk about being incomprehensible.

Ra-ra?

LOL

The story is shit because of the ending. What a shitty ending but I guess getting there was fun.

>SEL
>incomprehensible
I hope you're joking

Don't worry, eventually EVERYBODY will be rambling on about complete nonsense and random words that don't mean anything but are trying to sound complicated and deep.

The plot isn't incomprehensible you buffoon.
That's because there is no actual plot in the first place. The writers didn't concern themselves with anything else but sounding as cryptic as they possibly could.

Still make more sense than Evangelion.

I know you're joking, but even Brain Powerd is comprehensively-written in comparison to Rahxephon.

Why the fuck did Ayato fuse with Rahxephon?

Because fuck you. The entire ending was that fucker's plan going just as he wanted.

so he could tune the world

i don't understand why people say rahxephon doesnt make sense. just pay close attention while watching the series and movie and it's not so hard lol

If someone on this Earth manages to explain the plot of RahXephon, and exactly how he was able to understand it, I will turn myself into a loli and have sex with him

>lol
Fuck off

He's not

Wow so brave user.

No one will want to have sex with you in any form.