Why dont you own a Macbook yet? They are the ultimate redpill of the computer world

Why dont you own a Macbook yet? They are the ultimate redpill of the computer world.

>leaf

I'm a programmer so I pretty much have to own more than one. This industry wouldn't exist without apple

Planed obsolescence.

You laugh but they have the best screens
Correct developing environment
Apart from docker, it's very handy to code on a mac
Updates are fast
Computer isn't kaputt in 2 years, contrary to any Windows computer

Really, it's expensive but worth the buy.

not worth it at all, I've got my 2017 MacBook pro
waste of money

Chromebook is better

>France

Apple didn't invent anything important though, they are always copying the competitors.

there shall be no defending leafs on my watch

pleb detected.
custom built is superior; you don't buy the computer, you learn to build it.
Learning is superior, using without understanding is inferior.

My loyalty goes to thinkpads

I want to browse the web on a 1000 dollar laptop

Apply produces elitist devices (fashion statements) for the economically privileged.

If you know how to use a computer you don't need a Mac.

too much proprietary and not enough periphery

My cuckbook died in 4 years. The "logic board" ie motherboard failed. How the fuck. They wouldn't replace it, had some ridiculous price. I am convinced its planned obsolescence. Apple is for top goys

Because Apple is cancer.

>Correct development environment

That's the most retarded thing I have ever read

Lol outdated. What is even a computing device? The iPad Pro makes the MacBook look ancient.

What do you learn by plugging cards in to slots.

memes aside they macs are comfy as fuck to program on and every IT company I worked for has given me one (including IBM and others that you'd think be competitors). Cba to rice the shit out of a linux machine when I have work to do. And for muh games just get a PC.

Ahhaha!!!
WTF are you talking about?

You "program" internet site?

This
Nah Macs easily are the best to develop on, even when I was working at Google Macbook Pros were standard issue for engineers

I literally got it for $56

Macs are the only computers I've owned that actually bricked and slowed down over time. I do think it's intentional on Apple's end.

Windows PCs don't brick or slow down as long as you're not downloading suspicious shit.
The only reason why Windows seems to run slower over time is because applications and websites become more computationally demanding over time because companies know computers are getting stronger over time.

>56$

My Pentium pro win xp was faster than my win 10 i7

>Lack of ports
>ME
>Dongles
>Slow OS that handles ram poorly
>Can't use without a mouse
For people who need to pull max efficiency out of their machines, you cannot use a Mac. For the 99% who don't care about that, though, that laptop is probably the best bet for consumer grade laptops.

>"""""programmer"""""
>can't program on windows/linux, need osx
made me reply/10

Bitch please I've had a Mac pro for 4 years and it still runs almost as fast as the day I purchased it so get that Microshit logic out of here.

Mine isn't. My q6600 rig is airgapped and doesn't have half the backdoors my i7 rig does, though.

>This industry wouldn't exist without apple

Lmao what

Could be possible. There are a shit ton more processes running in the background on Windows 10 than Windows xp.

Companies know the average user won't feel the effects of a faster CPU and GPU, so they use that extra power to run more intensive shit. Sometimes they overdo it and performance suffers.

I have no money.