Trumpanzees: "any business has the right to refuse service to anyone! We want no POC and no LGBT here!"

>Trumpanzees: "any business has the right to refuse service to anyone! We want no POC and no LGBT here!"
Alright then you have no problem with places like twitter or YouTube giving no service to racist right wingers, nazis and privileged whites like you?
>Trumpanzees: "waaaah reverse racism reverse racism! That's against the 1st amendment, daddy drumpf please help us"

Lmao y'all a bunch of crybaby racist idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
washingtonexaminer.com/campus-newspaper-editorial-your-white-dna-is-an-abomination/article/2641940
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>strawman
sage and kys mohammed

Lmao how its this a strawman? Literally all the racist nazis in twitter are whining about "muh censorship" while claiming they're for "the free speech of any business"

discord gg/cf35FBG

add a .

Then get back on twitter, you twat.

It's actually pretty bad from both sides at this point.

washingtonexaminer.com/campus-newspaper-editorial-your-white-dna-is-an-abomination/article/2641940

>Trumpanzees
That's a new one

Youtube/twitter can choose their customers
Bakeries can't

>any business has the right to refuse service to anyone! We want no POC and no LGBT here!

who the fuck says this topkek

this

I do. And I also say twitter shouldn't ban racism, because racism is good and desireable.

> blatant opressed and silenced for their views and ethnicity
>privileiged

There are bad people on both sides, on both sides

>against the second amendment

Said no one.

White people are not currently oppressed and have never been oppressed in history.
That's the definition of privilege.

No. The leftists want to take what we have and feed it to foreigners. There's nothing bad about opposing that.

White people are blatantly disciminated against at the institutional level

>Bolivian intellectuals
Try reading faggot. Start with the barbary slave trades.

And people on the right vote for men who give and to Israel. Fuck off neocon

Slavery doesn't count as oppression when it's done to white people? I couldn't be as racist as you if I tried.

>yet another proxy bait thread

Aid*

While that's an issue, it's a single, small issue, and seems to be waning.

HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I don't partake in the social media jew. If I need to make a email account and register to call someone a nigger I will.

yeah sure white people have been never oppressed in history fuck off nigger

Will you get mad when we stifle your freedom of speech at our right wing furniture stores? We will. Have ice man the doors and deport all illegal spics that step into white owned businesses. Check mate faggot. Niggers and spics should have never fucked with white people. Civil War is next.

Your new to this arent you?

Dear (((You))),

Fascism is only oppressive if you're a degenerate weakling. In reality it's a system that offers both strong social cohesion and invidual (true) emancipation through a process of continuous purification and self-betterment by weeding out the harmful and replacing it with the glorious. No, it's not democratic, but that's a good thing!

>t. lolbertarian

100 shekels have been deposited in your account. Have a nice day.

Fpbp

One is a business, the other (essentially) a public commodity. A better comparison would be disallowing LGBTOMGBBQ or POS from driving on a road or access to water.

Also sage.

wew that actually made me think
good thing I dont care about (((minorities))) and fags so I dont need to actually think of a reason to feel this way

Nice VPN, shill.

Our Congress is littered with traitors on both sides of the aisle, and they are all traitors for various reasons. Neocons prop up the military industrial complex at the expense of the people they are supposed to be working for. Democrats continue to push degeneracy and globalism ad nauseum. Neither side is good, but the GOP is the lesser evil. I'll give you that much.

>using a strawman argument
>implying Sup Forums is one person
I wouldn't mind if Twitter or YouTube banned all "racist right wingers, nazis and privileged whites", including Donald Trump. If anything, it would make their stock crash, especially if it's Twitter. Twitter is basically a "bash Trump" hate site. Without his tweets, its users would have less to complain about.

VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES

¿Cómo es que tienes internet en tu apestoso agujero tercermundista, tiraflechas de mierda?

Another third world mongoloid who's never read a history book.

How so? There's more evidence of POC facing institutional discrimination
>barbary slave trades.
1-the concept of whiteness didn't exist back then, hence whites weren't oppressed per se, try again
2-the got enslaved by arabs and turks, who are also "white", whites doing shit to other whites doesn't counts as "oppression" try again
The thing is, whites may have been enslaved here and there, but whites were NEVER treated like POC
Black ppl got ENSLAVED, KILLED just for the color of the skin, the got and still get treated bad just for being black.
Everytime an unarmed black teenager gets killed by police it proves the racist, anti-black world we live in, time for a change
Again, that area got conquered by turks, who are white

I say this you mongrel. People should be free to choose who they associate with.

to add: even Dave Rubin says this

>bait thread
>sage
>let it die nu pol

Holodomor?

Lolbertarians summed up

>Muh guns
>No gervenmernt is the best
>Free Market so our Jewish brothers can create monopolies praise kek
>Le Helicopter ride XDDXDXDXDXD

>There's more evidence of POC facing institutional discrimination
No there isn't

The t.theUSSR

>The thing is, whites may have been enslaved here and there, but whites were NEVER treated like POC
You're moving the goalposts. You said whites have never been oppressed in history. But they've been enslaved. So was that not oppression?

No. It's ok to twitter or youtube explicitly deny accounts to whites. We're ok with that.
That's why ethnostates will exists. Both extremists sides agree on freedom of association.

ITT: underage children who dont know what a straw man is

fucking effeminate trumpcucks, you truly deserve to be worked to death in labor camps

I present you, the tolerant left.
>to be worked to death in labor camps
Work will make us free?
you see, we're all suburban retards
please explain more the "worked to death in labor camps" part

>Everytime an unarmed black teenager gets killed by police
They get shot because they don't listen to the police, not because they are black.

You live in Bolivia, why do you care?

can't deny facts, trumplets BTFO as usual

Most of the time they actually attack the cops

They're not the ones suing bakeries fuckhead. It's the left that's imposing double standards

You realize that blacks also enslaved blacks and sold them to whites, right? They even ATE their slaves when white stopped buying them because of abolition of slave trade.

do some research into the true dark hearth of africa :)

discord gg/cf35FBG

add a .

I'm fine with businesses discriminating actually. In fact, it's for this reason that I've switched to Brave Browser, duckduckgo.com for search engine and Minds.com for facebook.

Just remember, leftist, when we have our platforms, you too will be banned.

Fpbp

Fpbp

>Boliviano.

>Turks
>White
>Tfw what are mongols
Do you want to know how I know you are retarded

Y tu como coño sabes lo que todos queremos o la opresion que los blancos han sufrido chupapollas, seguro que eres un 56% en bolivia porque quieres ver si el communismo funciona, anda y que follen unos canis quw tienes menos futuro que un submarino descapotable

>there's no place for oppressive islamic culture in europe because there's already an oppressive culture
fucking jews

Métele más jerga, así no usa el traductor.

the court case isn’t about refusing service to certain people? It is about what is considered commissioned ‘art’ and if an artist can be told to commision something that goes against their beliefs.

What exactly is POC? Is that like: niggers, kikes and spics? If so, then I have to disagree. There has been and is again burgeoning white oppression. Also, if white on white doesn't count neither does black on black which accounts for the vast majority of the violence in their communities.

So if bakeries are forced to serve LGBT then surely Twitter should be forced to serve us

Soy Andaluz tio, ¿tu que haces en la islita que escapó de China?

It means People of Colour, id rather refer to it as Pieces of Crap or Turds of Colour

If only we could kick out all the filthy brown rats.

Yeah except Twitter and Youtube get to do that already and you get a lawsuit if you don't bake the cake.

the irony is that what you posted is actually a strawman

yawn