So, the best girl is basically guaranteed to win, right? Jesus, just look at her...

So, the best girl is basically guaranteed to win, right? Jesus, just look at her, you would have to be complete sociopath to deny her the Kiyoshi's D. Not to mention she came out of nowhere in last chapter and now we will have at least a few chapters with her and Kiyoshi alone. Shit's about to go down.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/1743260
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sure is

nah chiyo will

what happened?

>you would have to be complete sociopath to deny her the Kiyoshi's D.
You'd have to be a complete betacuck to want her to have what she wants to be honest, user-famalampai.

Cute.

He asked her why she kissed him that time.

In my opinion, she was apologizing for pissing on him. She felt the need to do it, because she has strong convictions and decided upon doing it long ago, but as time went by and her feelings for him started to develope, she didn't WANT to do this, but felt she HAS TO do it. So she did, but knowing full well how disgusting this was and that he, understandbly hated it, she wanted to give him something to cherish, even in such low moment.

But I'm really wondering what she will say, I do hope she will give something specific, not a blush-and-faint festival.

Don't spoilers come out today?

>Best girl
Nah

They usually come Wednesdays, I'm sure they'll be here soon enough

wasabisyrup.com/archives/1743260

The Meiko spinoff?

She's just a lame third wheel in the author's love triangular attempt to milk his cachs cow even though the manga's turned to shit long ago.

>So, the best girl is basically guaranteed to win, right?
She never had any chances, dude. Chiyo is winner since first chapter. This is rule of manga. PS will not be exception. Everything else is just illusion

>Chiyo is winner since first chapter
Sure

Not even a contest

It's fact, unless Prison School is your first manga. Main girl win 99% of times because it's rule

Expect the unexpected with Hiramoto though.

Meaning Mari will win.

Keep telling yourself that

>Tfw she'll never give you the lap game so good that it puts everything else to shame
Why live?

Hana a shit.

Speaking of expectations, ever notice the irony of people expecting Hana to win want it to happen because it's "unexpected"?
Sup Forums is tsundere

You don't need to be Chiyofag or whateverfag to understand this, my dear waifushitter. It's obvious.

You're right, it's obvious

I've seen that argument a lot outside of Prison school.

>she will never stroke your hair lovingly while telling you she'll always be by your side

I'm always dumbfounded by the fact that Chiyofags never read nor watched love stories before.

>It's obvious.

It's just they self-insert the hardest, that's why they say she'll win.

Even fucking Naruto proves your wrong

>never read nor watched love stories before.
Sure thing.
What?

Because Hanashits never self insert

>Risks dropping out for her man
>Pure waifu material

But I'm Hanafag. Not your enemy.

I self insert as Hana, thus want her to be happy

>wanting to be peed on
>wanting to be kicked on

Then you must do some pretty fucked things to be happy

If only Kiyoshi was a masochist like Andre, then him falling for Hana would be more plausible

Sakura was the first girl in Naruto and she lost.

>Sure thing.
If you really did you'd know that the MC changing heart to pick the girl who was the closest to him after realizing the one he pursued wasn't really for him is pretty common

I'd wait until the manga's actually over before comparing the romance to other manga

So was Rukia and she lost. Bulma, too. And Rei.

The claim that 'first girl always wins' is bullshit, any girl can win. If anything, long-running series not focused primarly on romance will shift the main girl focus usually.

This Everybody should just keep reading and see what happens, the waifu shit is pure aids

>So was Rukia

>some people actually liked Rukia

What's more annoying, the debate on which girl will win or the one on the girls' sexuality?

Depends on the debaters. If /u/ isn't involved with the sexuality debate, those are usually decent.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the manga ended with the guys running a train on each other and "thanks for reading" at the end

>If /u/ isn't involved
It's amazing how such a small board can cause such huge amounts of butthurt

We do post on a Animated Qing memorial newsblog

Basically a lot of people think yuri is just another form of NTR, but targeted against every man

Yeah that doesn't really apply here. Chiyo is the only girl that consistently makes Kiyoshi happy.

This entire series is about women getting what they want, not men.

It has nothing to do with butthurt. It's just a fact that /u/-fags aren't intrested in debate or discussion, if you don't agree with them they just shitfling and shitpost. That obviously doesn't make for very good discussions.

When has Hiramoto done the unexpected?

>Chiyo is the only girl that consistently makes Kiyoshi happy
This is wrong and you know it

>Ends with a normal chapter and Hiramoto saying "Im tired of making this manga, see you in my next work!"

Naruto only proves that you have shit taste.

You have to be pretty fucking delusional to say otherwise, user.

I was just giving a notorious example

This, why the fuck does a garbage shounen have to be brought up in a comedy-series' thread all the time anyway?

>It doesnt even have a normal ending that resolves anything and the last chapter is just a one page 4-koma with stick figures with less and less effort in each panel

See

>Our final page will never be a two page spread of all of our girls in the wet t-shirt contest
Please end my suffering

Oh I saw it user, don't you worry. I also read the manga. Besides, I'm a Meikofag so I don't really give a shit about Hana and Kiyoshi in the end, I'm just really surprised by how persuaded Chiyofags are that Kiyoshi will end with Chiyo

>all of our girls
>Not all of our boys
user, please. Hiramoto is a troll.

>spread with all the boys wearing wet t-shirts riding PBR-sama

And you decided to post something retarded to show them how wrong they are?

>It can't fly but... it can float !

I was merely stating the fact that they were wrong

I was a Marifag admittedly but now I'm more interested in Andre and Risa. I think it's less about being a Chiyofag and more about just reading the manga. So many Hanafags are so sure of themselves that Kiyoshi will somehow just fall for Hana after everything, which is pure headcanon unless it actually happens. Until then, the debate is an endless cycle going nowhere.

>So many Hanafags are so sure of themselves that Kiyoshi will somehow just fall for Hana after everything, which is pure headcanon unless it actually happens
True, but there are a lot of reasons behind that, it's not mere delusion. Hana and Kiyoshi already share more experiences and alchemy than Kiyoshi and Chiyo. Of course until confirmation, them ending up together stays in the domain of speculation

Kangoku Gakuen not only about shipping and waifu wars you know?

Sup Forums threads are
waifushitters are pure cancer

Not much to talk about when Hiramoto is in full Hana-pandering mode. Maybe the spoilers will have something interesting.

>already share more experiences
Unfortunately, that doesn't mean anything if Kiyoshi isn't in love with her. Either way, it's okay to want them together. People on the board are just tired of the waifu baiting, and it happens to mostly either be from Hanafags or Mari x Kate yurifags.

Well the last chapters have been about Kiyoshi, Chiyo and Hana, so it's expected for clans to fight about it.

The chapters about slut senpai were great, but I'd also like to see how Anzu and Risa are doing. We saw Risa a bit but still

What is love ?

>Hana and Kiyoshi already share more experiences and alchemy than Kiyoshi and Chiyo.
Oh

To be fair, we lost our sanity in the cavalry battle arc.

everything went to complete shit as soon anime ep1 aired

>What is love ?
RNG. Author's decision. MC can spent 99% of screentime with support character and end up with "love interest" he never talk since first chapter/episode just because

Which is why some would compare Hanafags to NaruSaku shippers

Some retards, yes. Narusaku was the dumbest shit ever. Sakura was always chasing the Sasuke's D and was never interested in Naruto. The only way for it to be remotely comparable would be to change the genders, and even there it's still different because Naruto and Sakura never shared the same degree of intimacy that Hana and Kiyoshi have

First off, enough with fucking naruto already. That manga is shit and it's love stories aren't comprable. Nobody cares.
And that other user was comparing the shippers. Which makes sense since they're both autistic and delusional. Something that seems to be a trait among shippers in general.

Fair enough, but he should have said all the shippers then and not only Hanafags.

Anyway, when will see best girl more ?

Oh no, Mari has been bitten by snake! How will you help her, anons?

>Series where incest is main focus, it's even in the title
>Sister of MC wins
>Series about lust, perversion and girls beating guys
>Either a Vanilla chick with no sexuality or a violent girl that shared more sexual acts with MC than any other girl will win

'Oh' indeed

I love Mari!

This I was only comparing the shippers themselves. I'd mention all the shippers, except Hanafags are the most easily triggered ones right now.

T-Tough luck, girlie

t. Kate

don't be fucking retarded. i've been following the threads on Sup Forums since gakuto became a dick and there's literally been no difference since the whole kiss scene and now. stop being a deluded bandwagoner. prison school is one of the few threads whose anime had no effect on

Cmon guys, Joe is best girl and he deserves some real prison love, either him or Gakuto, calling it now.

>prison school is one of the few threads whose anime had no effect on
>calls me a bandwagoner
How cute user. Probable you aren't even aware about the scanlation drama during the first prison break.
Waifuwars went up as soon anime redesigns were revealed. And went full nuclear war when anime started.

She's definitely still wearing his boxers. I don't know how but Kiyoshi will discover it.

Seems more likely she has a box of Kiyoshi now. Kiyoshi'll probably find he's losing some personal items from now.