Twin angel break

Worst anime of this season holy shit JC staff. Did they just feel like wasting money? Who was the target audience for this shit

I like it

I can't see how, the characters are all retarded. Blue girl is generic as fuck. Animation is a slide show. They couldn't even animate a whole OP video for the song. The transformation was shit and the villains are retarded looking.

Yeah but I get to listen to MAO and Kayano Ai

Get some standards dude, only dumb fuck japs should be watching shit anime just for the VAs.

Not him, but I liked two things about the last episode: how Blue's being a loner was presented, and how the villain was a "lucciola", which in italian means both firefly and prostitute.
Though now I am not sure anymore if she looks like a firefly.

Papika!

Is this a JC anime?

Lmao ebbin meme bro. Fuck off

thanks for the (you) fag.

I was going to ask you whether MAO also voiced the childhood version of the main girl, but I'm starting to doubt there even was a flashback in this show.

I've just started watching the first series, and I'm enjoying that so far. ave:new project doing the op was a nice surprise.

You retarded newshit.
JC staff doesn't waste any their money.
Twin Angel is pachinko franchise and anime is commercial for then, it's not their property.

Maybe you meant Hinako note where Mao voices Hinako

This will be the next kill me baby

Oh yeah, right, that was it. Well, did she also voice the little girl there?

No idea, sounded completely different

Yes it did, that's why I'm asking.

>the blonde is a trap

BULLSHIT THAT GIRL IS A TRAP

It's a shit fucking commercial. I don't give a shit about pachinko nor should any non japs. What is even the point of watching this.

It's not for you retard. It's for nips.

I like the designs.