Do leftists make themselves ugly?

Or does being ugly make you into a leftist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AhctoPCKkU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftists like this only care about virtue signaling.

Could you maybe not insult someone because of how they choose to express themselves?

Imagine she was reading this right now, how do you think that would make her feel?

Just because shes not up to par with YOUR standards doesnt make her any less beautiful, jerk.

>Massive
obese if true

You

have

to

go

back.

Fuck me, Millie Tant made flesh .

WHY

DO

YOU

HAVE

SO

MUCH

SPACE

YOU JUST ASSUMED ITS GENDER YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATHIC RACIST NONBINAROPHOBE

A lot of people make themselves ugly if they can't attain that coveted actually attractive status. For young women this is almost entirely a matter of how fat they are. If they simply can't get themselves to be skinny then they say fuck it and end up like the one in your pic. It's a kind of defense mechanism- their ego is protected by the idea that they're being rejected not for their objectively ugly looks but for the random shit they do to their hair and faces.

>Massive lefty

KYS if not baiting.

They hate beauty. I mean this. Traditional beauty standards are seen as “oppressive” and thus must be torn down. They fail to realize that these are products of evolution that have resulted from millions of years of sexual selection. They think they can transcend their own biology and shame those who act on completely natural urges.

Honestly it's probably both
Lots of ugly people go to leftism because they'll be "tolerated and celebrated" rather than being told to go work out
But at the same time many attractive people who go to leftism for whatever reason ( mostly women with too much empathy or men who want these women) end up lowering their standard of self image and paint their hair red and let their pubes exposed.
A bit of both

Go back where?

So trumptards like you would be able to read

Kay talk to me when you have an actual talking point

Your sexism and ableism is really showing here guys, just saying.

(((youse)))

I'm glad hambeasts like this pick up leftism and turn themselves even uglier than they were before. They practically take themselves out of the gene pool.

getting shittier/10

Their ideology informs their view of beauty. So leftists make themselves ugly.

(You)

the former, now I have to go to sleep I have my 20 hours of work in the morningこの写真はどうぞ。、

Good grief... wtf

Of course, it totally fits their personalities and argumentative processes.
>See? I told you so!

let's all love lain

They were ugly before but they decided to become purposely ugly so they can say they chose to be hideous.

>massive

A little from column A, a little from column B

>how do you think that would make her feel

Probably hungry

Intellectual leaf has a good point

My personal experience is that a person's face and body can be made to look ugly or beautiful by who they are inside. That is unless they are born deformed or something. Fat will always be ugly. Bitterness, conceit, depression, anger, fear and other negatives that exist as a person's state of being will gradually make itself the exterior of their person. The ultimate human beauty is great genetics (broad genetic diversity within whites) and a great and positive mind.

Not even meme-ing: It's exactly like WH40k.
Like, exactly.

Sometimes I think they shoot for peak ugliness because they know they will never look pretty. Or put in the kind of personality that makes a person without good looks still relationshop material.

can i use this copypasta?

ugly people make themselves uglier to convince themselves it was a personal choice

i dont know it seems to be manufactured like the punk movement was manufacture to sell clothes or maybe its outrageous

>(You) fisherman

this leaf is right. numales do this too when they make some weird faces in pictures

This. Beauty = physical/mental/spiritual health.

写真じゃなくて、スクリーンショットです。

hard to stand out when everything is terrible

How did she fit so many red flags into 3 lines? Does she want cock or another piercing? Better luck getting the piercing

>she

it clearly says non binary you bigoted shitload

>she

it clearly says non binary you bigoted shitlord

Please stop, "Bong".

Actually yes it does. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. That’s a myth. There is a general consensus and that bitch is fugly. It would only do her good if she did read this. Maybe she’d drop the Twinkie and go for a waddle. (Run)

Why is it a feminist and when it's not identifying as a woman?

I know that faggot. He plays LoL and constantly dies then bitches about how none of it was his fault and shifts the blame entirely. He also pretends to know shit about politics but then goes off on a tangent criticizing people that are against shit like BLM because blacks are oppressed. I got banned from his chat like 10 times now for just telling him he's a moron.

The weak grow up and become corrupt. We need to bully these people to suicide. If they toughen up great but i doubt they will.

>Swinburne
Oh Melbourne, why you got to be like that? I used to love you

Nail on head.

Anything that sticks its head above the parapet of mediocrity is something to be hated, not admired.

Physical beauty, culture, economics, everything.

Choked/10. Go try again on another thread. Try subtlety this time

When Is she going to post

>"but I'm jew. Muh minority"

because hard work is against their philosophy.

Wow what the FUCK is wrong with you all?

Is it that FUCKING hard to understand people have insecurities and do t like it when you poke fun at them?

She literally did nothing to ANYONE here and yet you are all cyber bullying her

I heard that Sup Forums was bad but this is just disgustingly shameful and embarrassing....id like to see any of you losers pist a selfie like that...

>Swinburne
hahahahahaha

You're learning

Ugly people are treated differently from an early age. Everyone gravitates towards beautiful people. It's just the way it is. I suppose that after years / decades are being ignored and seeing other more beautiful people being treated better that it would make a person bitter and move them to the right.

So I'm going with they are born ugly and turn retarded out of hopelessness.

poor fucking steve, just look at him

seriously, is this a guy? i really can't tell

>Could you maybe not insult someone because of how they choose to express themselves?

But insulting people is how I express myself. Are you putting her rights before mine?

>Imagine she was reading this right now, how do you think that would make her feel?

Bad, which is the point.

>Just because shes not up to par with YOUR standards doesnt make her any less beautiful, jerk.

Ah, but what is beauty if not in the eye of the beholder?

Really, if we can not express our opinions on something then there is no beauty.

Both. Being ugly makes you a social marxist, and being a social marxist makes you want to be more ugly. It's like being fat and stupid, a self-perpetuating pendulum. Actually, these monsters seem to be all four: fat, stupid, social marxist, ugly. And the traits all feed and exascerbate each other.

But it's for sience

>she

This is actually a good thing, now you'll know which ones to avoid.

They start off kind of ugly, and can't deal with it and so they uglify themselves further. They think people will look past the original ugly and only see the modifications. They're that stupid.

Good example of leftism turning someone formerly pretty into a hideous stenchbeast

Extremists on both ends tend to be into self-mutilation. I guess you have to be insane to do that kind of stuff to your body.

>walking atrocity
>repellent sign
>flaring nostrils

I love the J-Left's work

my god... look at that opening....

no way i could fit that. no freaking way. hot dog through a hallway.

Kurwa

This is a prime example of human cancer, genetic refuse produced by a birth in old age, it metastasizes and spends its wretched years destroying anything beautiful it sees around it.

>Could you maybe not insult someone because of how they choose to express themselves?
no, its part of my expression. its prat of who i am, accept me you fucking bigot.

>Imagine she was reading this right now, how do you think that would make her feel?
why? i dont care, can you honestly say you care? why should i lie and pretend i care about people i cannot stand because of their self-appointed victim status?

>Just because shes not up to par with YOUR standards doesnt make her any less beautiful, jerk.
good for you then, but don't harass other because of their taste in women just because you get all the "pretty ones" like the lucky bigot you are!

I’ve been surprised just how uncanny the similarities to 40k have been. Can’t say I’m complaining

I think it’s both.
Ugly people fleet to the left for protection
And the left makes those are are pretty change themselves to be ugly without realizing it.

>Be fat sloppy woman
>men wont fuck you
>normal women find you hideous
>get sick of being an outcast
>go full ugly
>dye hair some retarded color
>paint face like a clown
>shove metal spikes in your face
>get fugly tattoos
>Im only ugly because I choose to be

youtu.be/AhctoPCKkU8

first one

>Front butt has a niglet

Black men are taking the best women!

this shit is so weird that it exists

fucking disgusting

>not sure if trolling or stupid

If you make yourself as horrific as possible, it gives you a more digestible excuse as to why people don't want to mate with you. It's no longer just your shitty personality.

both. i have definitely known some beautiful girls that went off to college and came back looking like freaks

This thing was unfuckable her whole life. Wonder why she hates men?

and 20 hours in the afternoon, followed by 20 hours in the evening. 60 hour days in Nippon, woo-hoo!!!

>Anything that sticks its head above the parapet of mediocrity is something to be hated, not admired.

This is so perfectly expressed it deserves a (you).

BRAAAAAAAAP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It always comes back to Marxism doesn't it, Pretty people are not "oppressed" so therefore they must be the oppressors and oppress people who are ugly like OP's pic and then the ugly people are celebrated by making themselves even uglier

Triple spacing?
Are you for real?

Jews hate beauty, they strive to make everything ugly and grotesque. Art, music, architecture, people... it doesn't matter. Can you name a single exception?

Lain?

that's a real fuckin 'chicken and the egg' type riddle ya got goin on there, kid

lain detected

Left leaning politics tend to resonate with insecure people who are convinced they can't be held responsible for their own survival and success in life.

They basically just scream MOMMY WIPE ME MOMMY WIPE ME GIVE ME BOTTLE NOW WAAAAAAAAAAH and hate anyone who achieved success on their own.

Both.

If you are ugly, you call ugliness beauty, because you want to be beautiful.

If you are beautiful and you love ugliness, you make yourself ugly, because you are beautiful.

Woe unto those who call good evil, and evil good. :-/