Am I the only one that liked the Tsuneki arc? It's pretty romantic to meet the love of your life again years later

Am I the only one that liked the Tsuneki arc? It's pretty romantic to meet the love of your life again years later.

Plus it was the only arc that was even remotely memorable. I'll bet most viewers can't even remember the other two girls names by now but Tsuneki won't be forgotten.

Tsuneki is the only good seiren.

all that spic semen

Slutneki a shit.

This. I only watched the threads and it seems like all other girls seemed boring and safe compared to what they did with Tsuneki.

t. juan

Tsuneki was the only arc I watched.

Tsuneki has good taste. Spain is great.

I would live a nice life in Japan with her eventually retiring somewhere in Andalucia.

I liked it until the last 5minutes

The ED's frames depicting her wearing casual dresses were misleading as hell.
Thanks Takayama

He should have just gotten another girlfriend while she was wasting her most fertile years with Pablos (or was she?)

spoken like a true cuck

What are you talk about?

It wasn't Tsuneki who ruined her arc, but the faglord MC. Tsuneki herself was great.
Tsuneki>Kyoko>shit>>>>>>>your waifu>Toru.

It was pretty good until the last nonsensical 5 minutes or so.

Kyoko's arc was cute.

I thought the arc was alright, but the ending was unforgiveable. It offered no closure at all. Such a shame, she was very cute.

What do you think that table smells like

All the arcs were pretty bad. Not like Amagami was some brilliant piece of work either but at least it had memorable characters.

Q: What's Tsuneki's favorite album?
A: The Life of Pablo

That skirt seems intentionally too short for that obese girl.

The show was pretty bad. But Tsuneki arc was ok.

>t. Juanito