"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

>"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YG4RXsltbG4
lawenforcementactionpartnership.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I say that all the time.

I don't do any drugs but they should all be legal. Let the dregs of society opress themselves.

I'm not poz but I think it should be legalis-

all drugs should be legal

Go away kike
Sage

well, i don´t smoke weed, but i think it should be legalized. Medical use is my best argument, also, recreational use is not related to crime besides gang distribution crimes. It´s like fucking alcohol, we could be ban marihuana in public spaces

>spotted the potheaded Jew

I think it should in order to stop the monopoly violent drug dealers have on it
It's degeneracy and if my son smokes it he'll be kicked out of my house
But id rather have degenerates gathering on some coffee shop that sells weed than on an alley where a nigger will make more than I earn in a month in a day

Actually, I think it should be legal, despite never smoking it. Though I'd probably smoke were I a normie.

sage

Indictments incoming.

slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=YG4RXsltbG4
false

If no one says that then who are you quoting?

I don't trust the opinions of Jews.

lawenforcementactionpartnership.org/
formerly Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Honestly you either are okay with marijuana being smoked or you are okay with government cock 12 inches up your asshole.

There is exactly no other option at the end of the day and all other arguments involve a fallacy, feelings, or false information.

I don't drink the poison alcohol Jew but if you faggots want to drink yourself retarded and destroy your fucking bodies that's OK with me because
I AM A FUCKING AMERICAN
WE DON'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO
YOU ARE FREE TO BE A RETARD IF YOU WANT
GOD BLESS AMERICA

I don't smoke weed but I think it should be legalized.

After all, any argument against it can also be leveled against tobacco or alcohol.

This thread isn't about alcohol.

So justify why we should ban something you don't like.

I think pot should be legal and i havent smoked it since i wuz a teenager and shieet.

Only wiggers, turks, moroccans and tourists smoke that shit

What are we sliding today?

Why is it even banned anyway. I bet it was the work of some alcohol proucer lobby.

I un-ironically think we should kill all the Jews and Arabs.

Drugs are for degenerates but legalize them because degenerates are easy to make money off of. Pic relates is me, I don't smoke weed but I think it should be legalized.

If it was legal everyone would grow it in their own garden, it is so easy to grow.

I say it, go fuck yourself.

Wrong...

I've always said this.

If it was legal it would have to be regulated by the FDA and it would work like tobacco. Greedy southern capitalist wins again. My ancestors did it with tobacco, my closer ancestors did it with cotton, and so I will with the devils lettuce.

all the pro weed faggots always ignore how niggerish and degenerate weed is. Anybody who smokes weed should literally be lined up against a wall and shot

>im not a faggot, i just love sucking dicks
t. OP

>how niggerish and degenerate weed is
how?

My grandmother used to tell me that she made shirts, blankets and all kind of stuff from weed ( cânepă we call it )

You're retarded if you think the average weed dealer makes more than a basic living wage. Maybe in your shithole

hes a brainlet.
dont give that developmentally retarded faggot yous

Ben Shapiro and Mark Dice.

>monopoly on a plant anyone can easily grow in almost any environment

I know English isn't your first language huehuelad, but there is no one in control of a monopoly on weed. The "violent drug gangs" make up a large part of the market, but thats not a monopoly, other enterprises can and do enter the market.

I say that. tax that shit hard and pay off the national debt like responsible adults

fair enough. however, i found one person who has never smoked weed

>niggerish and degenerate
This is what happens when you let eleven year olds watch American History X.

This is the problem with capitalists, you are so quick to exploit your fellow man. You are braindead materialists just like the communists. You put profit above your culture and people, it's sad.

This. Let the normies die en mass due to overdoses.

Niggers aren't my culture and people, they're the braindead potheads. Apes aren't "fellow man". Remember the board you're on and have a good day.

I smoke weed and I think it should be banned.

...and they say it doesn't makes you addict...

Unironically this.

I don't smoke weed but I think people should be allowed to do to their bodies whatever they want whether it be weed coke or heroin

Weed is bad, but government telling people what they can and can't ingest is worse.

Just wait until organic vegetables are illegal because they hurt monsanto and coke profits too much. Eat your daily diet pespsi and artificially sweetened gmo corn meal ration, slave. Anything else is forbidden. Wild raspberries in your back yard? Don't eat them, it's bad for the cancer treatment industry. Money is god.

>thinks only niggers smoke pot
>only sells to niggers
>niggers sell drugs to your fellow goy
you are a degenerate and apparently a fucking retard as well.

i think drugs AND alcohol should be illegal

>b-b-but it never works
>the war on drugs will always fail

Punish the users in ways that completely ruin their lives with minimal cost on society.
Remove the market.

>first time caught:
200.000$ fine

>if not keeping up with the payments/second time caught:
Quick death penalty within a month.

This would work wonders. Instead of spending insane amounts of time, money and other resources on getting the top dogs that just get replaced like its nothing, its much easier to just remove the degenerates early on.
and with that system in place, it wont even matter if people are still doing drugs, because they would be wiped off the earth within a month.

This

Anyone who smokes weed is a nigger to me friend :)

I've been saying it for years.

I smoked about half an ounce each month for 2 years.

Now I want is legal access to high strength CBD creams.

I would not recommend anyone smoke weed.

cannabis can be healing but not if you smoke it

Ban alcohol then. Many times more dangerous and deadly than “weed”.

A fat virgin neet who never smoked
>b-b-but g-g-g-guys degenerates"
I shattered my kneecap was in a wheelchair for 3 years, if I didn't smoke I couldn't walk. Lost 210lbs too you cocksucking faggot.
Ywn get head while smoking a blunt only to cream the college girls smoking your oz.

Weed turns the person into his/her own caricature, or joke, of the original person. The plant just takes over and makes a mockery.

That's what it does, boys and girls.

There is a monopoly in here because it's illegal to grow, consume or sell weed. So only heavenly armed niggers that can fight the police sell it.

Meh. Why is it the governments job to tell me what I can and cannot do to myself?

ITT: boomer retards/ boot licking statists.
sorry you faggots, its 2018 now and i can eat my CBD/thc. i dont need to smoke. all your gay little arguements mean nothing. alcohol is 1000 x more destructive than weed. have you ever met a weed addict? ya they're degenerate, have no goals, complacent etc.. but have you met an alcoholic? usually in and out of rehab, a total heap of trash, cant work, degenerate, more prone to violence and destructive habits etc. who fucking cares about the pot head stereotype becuase degenerates will be degenerates, and theres nothing you statists and your bullshit war on drugs will do to change that. i don't understand why you wouldn't want to legalize it, if you do that it KILLS the entire black market. AKA putting lazy niggers/white trash out of business. but you statist bootlickers are low iq retards so you wouldn't understand that. have fun being buttmad about a plant while i sit here with my CBD tablets and stay medicated, fucking plebs

Care to buy from me, fellow American?

>I should decide how everyone else lives their life
>You'll never take away my rights and freedoms

How does your brain even function?

>sex out of marriage
>degenerate behavior
>drug abuse
ok kiddo

Daily reminder that "Degenerate" is a buzzword for "Things I Don't Like"

Also, weed is a hell of a lot less dangerous that alcohol. People have literally drunk themselves to death. Drunks can be not only stupid but also violent. How can we allow Alcohol but ban Cannabis?

we have a druggie here

Hemp was THE #1 material for ropes pre-20th century. Good cheap plant fiber.

Hell, the ban on hemp only started after prohibition. It was perfectly legal before that.

i stabbed a friend while high.
for some reason i thought he was gonna hurt me.
i just freaked out.
i also know a guy that killed his cat while high. he said that he was afraid about thinking about killing it so much that he ended up doing.

the paranoia is fuckin serious dude

I get what he's trying to say.

If we make it criminal to grow weed then only criminals will grow weed. That's a lot of money out of legitimate businesses.

I DO smoke weed but could care less if it's ever legalized. Only total fuck heads get busted with pot

Ban both???

I moved to Austria from the Netherlands.

In the Netherlands nobody ever asked me if I wanted to buy drugs. Here, if I walk into the park, I get approached by at least three different guys asking if I need something.

A tolerant drug policy definitely has its benefits.

a few retards ruin things for everyone else if people cant handle it then they shouldnt do it but i shouldnt be banned for things because some people a fucking stupid

Fun fact, the FDA doesn't care what you eat or drink.

They just want it labeled properly.

this.

Never works out. Prohibition had half the cops on the take and organized crime owning entire towns.

Seriously, this is America. You try to enforce laws people don't like and they start shooting at you.

Never smoked anything, never had alcohol, won't even take medicine more powerful than fucking motrin.

I have the right to choose what I put into my body. So do you. So do the faggots that live next door to you. You do not have the right to choose how other people live you antifreedom cock gargling basement dwelling disappointment. Grow a fucking brain.

thats not a few retards. just about everyone i know has had episodes with weed where the paranoia caused them to do shit.

the most common is suicides/suicide attempts.

i work at a place where heavy drug addicts live, and im surprised that even they get these crazy freakouts from weed.

but the scariest part is the suicides. you may never even think about it, and with 1 single freakout, you may kill yourself or get hurt very bad.

but they didnt go after the users hard enough. they only went for the backmen just like they do on current war on drugs.

I don't smoke weed. It gives me awful panic attacks and I mostly dislike the feeling. I didn't have fun smoking then sitting around doing nothing when I did smoke.

It should be legalized and Nancy Reagan's legacy should be drug through the mud.

Honestly, you shouldn't have been walking on a broken kneecap but that's besides the point.

Weed is WAY BETTER than opiates for chronic pain. Less addictive and forces you to relax more. Essential while recovering.

>never had alcohol
sry, virgin then.

you forgot to mention the guncontrol that came with it.

Its the age of virtue signaling. What did you expect?

I dunno what to say to you dude, i have had the exact opposite experience, i have never seen someone freak out and try to kill people or commit suicide on weed i dont know what you take or what you do with it but thats just not what i have seen.

I have smoked weed twice in my life and hated it both times but I 100% believe that it should be legal. Therefore, your assertion is completely invalid. Kindly, kys

I'm a stupid pot user and I think it should stay illegal

ive been working at a housing project for heavy users for 17 years now, and you never know who can handle it or not.

Paranoia is actually a very rare side effect. In fact, it's so rare I'd say you're supplier added something else in. Possibly cocaine.

Yes, because Prohibition was so good for us once.

Never smoked, little nephew uses a cannabis product for seizures, he's actually a real child again. Megalize Larijauna

There lots of shit I don't do that I don't think should be illegal.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I don't think they should be illegal
I don't own a machine gun but I don't think they should be illegal
I don't worship satan, but its shouldn't be illegal
I don't worship God, but it shouldn't be illegal
I don't have sex with men, but I don't think homosexuallty should be illegal.

Just because you're ok with it, doesn't mean you do it.

Fpbp

IF it should be legal, then there should be no public help to users.

>no welfare
>no help from hospitals
>no rights to ambulance
etc.

I think that would be perfectly fair. Then it all should be legal.

I do.

I also say tax the living shit out of it.

Only retards with 0 understanding abouy economics are for prohibition.

Cannabis, thc and emp fibers should be legalizes and taxed accourdingly.

P.S. Most people I know are for legalization, only 3 or 4 are pot heads.

Because you'd need to arrest a good quarter of the population at the very least. Probably more like half.

You can't do that and run a nation. Hell, we're not even at 1 percent of our population in jail and the cost is already affecting us.

Sorry but no. Happily married. I'm sorry that you need alcohol to get laid though.

dude, satanist are some of the chillest folk you'll ever meet.

like i said, fine fines and executions only, there would be NO overpopulation in jails.

Do you think half the population would still be doing drugs after a couple of months of this program?