French star Deneuve defends men's 'right' to chat up women

>France's most revered actress Catherine Deneuve hit out Tuesday at a new "puritanism" sparked by sexual harassment scandals, declaring that men should be "free to hit on" women.

>She was one of around 100 French women writers, performers and academics who wrote an open letter deploring the wave of "denunciations"

>They claimed that the "witch-hunt" that has followed threatens sexual freedom.

>"Rape is a crime, but trying to seduce someone, even persistently or cack-handedly, is not -- nor is men being gentlemanly a macho attack," said the letter published in the daily Le Monde.

>"Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone's knee or try to steal a kiss,"

>Men had been dragged through the mud, they argued, for "talking about intimate subjects during professional dinners or for sending sexually-charged messages to women who did not return their attentions."

>"What began as freeing women up to speak has today turned into the opposite -- we intimidate people into speaking 'correctly', shout down those who don't fall into line, and those women who refused to bend" to the new realities "are regarded as complicit and traitors."

>"Instead of helping women, this frenzy to send these (male chauvinist) 'pigs' to the abattoir actually helps the enemies of sexual liberty -- religious extremists and the worst sort of reactionaries," the collective of women who signed the letter said.

>"As women we do not recognise ourselves in this feminism, which beyond denouncing the abuse of power, takes on a hatred of men and of sexuality."

>They insisted that women were "sufficiently aware that the sexual urge is by its nature wild and aggressive. But we are also clear-eyed enough not to confuse an awkward attempt to pick someone up with a sexual attack."

afp.com/en/news/206/french-star-deneuve-defends-mens-right-chat-women-doc-w392z1

Wow, a sensible stance. Wonder how long it'll take for the left to fully lynch her.

She's a 74 year old actress, she has no fucks left to give

Harvey chats up Emma

Later that night he chats up 3 houseplants and still has enough chat left to chat up Emma until she passes out.

poor lady, the wolves are coming
i wish we coud help her

Men can't defend themselves as it would be synonymous with being misogynistic. This is a well thought out argument, and coming from the best source possible.

That said, her career in the USA is over.

based fornicating whore

This

In a time of complete madness where people believe blacks to be kings, muslims to be peaceful and whites to have stolen from blacks the civilization that we now have, you have sensible people like her.

Where have people like her been all this time?

I think she is wrong.

Chatting up women is a behavior of Turks and Muslims.

You need to be introduced by a friend to meet someone new. That is the only way.

I am for making it a criminal offense to chat up women. This would immediately eliminate a large problem in German society.

Exactly the sort of voice that is necessary right now. She's old enough to remember what feminism used to be, back when it really had something to fight for. Now she's seen it become a disgusting movement of self-pity and chronic victimhood and she has nothing to lose by calling it out.

>French women
>defending being absolutely disgusting turbosluts
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

Oh boy, here come the otherkin to berate a 72 year old that know more than they ever will about life

Already started, massive amount of butthurt is ensuing

She will not be missed in Le Caliphate

Young and beautiful - old, wise and still beautiful (in accordance to her age).

>"Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone's knee or try to steal a kiss,"
Bunch of adulterous French cunts. No man wants their daughter/wife/girlfriend sexually advanced on while at work. It goes against all sense of common decency and promotes regrettable, destructive behavior.

>Y yes men. Chat me up. Hit on me. I promise not to claim rape and financially ruin you.

>please protect (((ourpimps)))

>white women
>even once

Don't listen this guy >Chatting up women is a behavior of Turks and Muslims.
This is traditional European way
>You need to be introduced by a friend to meet someone new. That is the only way.
This is normal way to met somebody in Muslim country. In some of them also the only.

This guy gets it. A lot of dudes have gone down for basically nothing, but Weinstein's the real deal.

No you're just a little bitch, Hanz. Women like confident, assertive men that chat them up. Maybe if you had the balls to do it, they wouldn't be going to bed with the Turkroaches.

why are white women the most effected by the brainwashing/social engineering? is it due to their obsession with social media?

This is the beautiful sort of result that you can get by putting multiple hot girls in the same place and making them compete for the attention of a few high status men.

muhdik

They're the most board. Because of the lack of anything to do with their lives, they seek out manufactured drama, which the left is only too happy to provide.

It's been over.
She's almost 70 if not older.

kek

Well shit, I'm rock hard in public now. Thanks.

Based froglady.

How fucking autistic no wonder german girls come here to take so much dick.

>You need to be introduced by a friend to meet someone new.
>That is the only way.
THIS.

Thats a stripper dumbass

>some women say it's harassment
>other women say no it's fine
>other women accuse you of rape for it
>some women date and marry you for it
>some women get you fired for it
This is why it was a mistake to ever let women have a say in what is and is not wrong. They all want it to be based on their 'feelings' of the situation rather than objectively decide on a standard.
Guess what you stupid french cunt, it's too late now. Men can't make decisions based on what SHE wants, they have to do it based on the lowest common denominator, which is 'never talk to women at all because everything is harassment'.

And another society is destroyed by cunts.

This is now a sexy Deneuve thread. Bump

I saw a white guy put a live worm down his cock. It just crawled right into the urethra. I guess women should swear off white men forever. :^)

This is just one more instance of women wanting more rights without letting go of any privileges. They want to keep the parts of gender roles that suit them

WHITE AND BASED

VIVE LE FRANCE
ALL IS NOT LOST
GOD SAVE CATHERINE AND FRANCE

Lol this. Dumb fucking roastie cunt

ARYAN GODDESS

The only reason why these shit libs are against it is because it will mostly affect niggers.

Why yuros call it "chat"?

>Women like confident, assertive men that chat them up.
THIS IS HOW YOUR GRANDFATHERS DID IT
FUCKING SOYBOYS

>you need to be introduced by a friend
I have no friends so fuck you and your stupid rule

>aging whore defends her right to get fucked by random men

And you cucks jizz your pants. Jesus Christ, the state of Western “””Civilization.””” Degenerate scum all of you.

You're way too late senpai. the left is already screeching at her on kikebook and twatter.