Accel World

Where's the second season?

I ask this question every day.

wasn't there a movie somewhere?

>literally self-insert anime for fatfucks

Gas yourselves

They skipped and a few more seasons to make a movie.
Metatron got animated and voiced, I wonder why I didn't find much reactions to that in the archives. I figured it'd be like if Othinus got animated and voiced just for one scene.

*skipped it and

>I wonder why I didn't find much reactions to that in the archives
Because we got 1hr recap and 30 mins only of new scenes

Because that movie is just pure shit. It only exist to advertise the recent novel by showing all the characters with their new powerups obtained throughout the novels.
It feels like watching a company presentation than an entertaintment really.

Yeah, but I still thought i'd find a few posts in random threads talking about the scenes.
All I've found was an op with either no or just 1-2 replies, and the thread where Metatron and Nyx's character designs were posted, and even those posts only had a few replies.

I watched it for the high production value and Kamen Rider.

I think the show bombed hard.
It's pretty funny when this was supposed to be Kawahara's main project.

So she's called Lemon Pierrette.
What does she do when she appeared in the LN?

Nonsense, it sold well and gave the LN a huge boost in sales. Its just another victim to Sunrise having too much on its plate.

I don't think I ever saw anyone talking about it here either. The fact that the movie was a recap and the scenes that weren't were so far ahead of the anime made it pretty clear that there would never be another season so it was pretty easy to dismiss the movie.

Wasn't it Love Live's fault?

Probably. People keep saying that the specific Sunrise studio that did it is doing Love Live. Which of course is far too lucrative for them to stop and do something else.

What a shame. It's one of the rare case when a battle harem LN adaptation actually had good animation and soundtrack.

I don't think that studio ever made any new Mai-Hime or Kyokai Senjou no Horizon. Even Buddy Complex only got one season and the story is wrapped with a shoddily made OVA.

Maybe it really is LoveLive's fault.

>Healer can reverse time
why?

Because she's not a healer.

She not a healer, just a timer manipulation person, it just so happens when you use it on someone there health return to that what is was in the past. if a healer healed a target, she could technically use her power to undo the heal.

sounds like bullshit to me user.

>I didn't even watch it

I did though

She's not a healer, she just reverses time.
That's why the skill gauge goes down and she can also restore mechanical equipment, as explained in the episode.
It makes sense because her desire is to return back to her, Taku and Haru's childhood when they were still close.

To a degree, I agree with you, but the LN goes into it a little more.

Someone tell me more about this girl.