Is america really that nice place to live?

Is america really that nice place to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1ee_1515457541
healthdata.org/news-release/vast-majority-american-adults-are-overweight-or-obese-and-weight-growing-problem-among
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you like mongrels, yes.

if you are rich not so bad

if you will never be able to be sick,

Love it here user. Own my own business, live in the South -- far enough away from the nogs to where I do not need to interact. Cannot complain.

Nope the 1950's and 30's were much better than what we see in 2018. Pretty soon robots are going to take over all the jobs here forget about the mexicans technology is growing at a rapid pace

no

My guns say yes.
My heart says fuck yes.

by japanese standards? no

No, stay away you fucking gook

I love it. Wouldn't trade it for citizenship anywhere in the world.

I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anybody who already lives in a 1st world, westernized country. If you live in a destitute shithole, yeah it's great by comparison.

While in your shithole country your women r raped en mass and the men enjoy sucking off their rapists so they can fuck more of their witewiminz. Never uurup, not even once
Bunch of cucks to shitskins and sandniggers

If you enjoy the outdoors then yes, it's the best country in the world.

please nuke us.

AWW YEEE SHIEEET IT IS
liveleak.com/view?i=1ee_1515457541

It's like anywhere else. If you have money or are at least born into a good situation in decent area/property it can be great.
If you are poor it can be horrible.

There is definitively more room in most places then you might be used to. And Americans can do stuff like skiiing on great hills without spending 10k+ and having to reserve a spot long in advance.
If that sounds good to you then it might automatically be better then Japan for you, but you might not care about such things.

I live in Banff and have seen Japs become very uncomfortable when we left the mountains and went to the openness of the prairies.

So your American experience could come down to preference of location, as most of America is similarly wide open land.

please stop.

As long as you don't get shot, which you will. And please immigrate to the US, they love non-white people. Also prepare for cousin fucking inbred southerners like this

Inbreed southerns lol what an accurate depiction of them

>t.triggered mutt
>what is the mass rape of white women by niggers
>denmark 2% muslim

America is a fucking joke and should be nuked continuously for a thousand years straight. Every American is a fat retard slob who can barely even successfully feed themselves without choking on their own drool. America is SHIT.
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

It was better back than thou

Better to have inbred hicks over inbred Muzzies.

It's a good place to live in terms of safety and living conditions imo but it won't be with how things are going. (((They))) are pushing Multiculturalism on America and most Americans are stupid enough to fall for it.

That it is that it is

I'd say "No" but almost every time I read up on other countries or hear people talk about their country's problems I just think "Thank fuck I don't have to deal with that", so I guess it's pretty good by that standard.

Pretty nice yes. I like being able to buy guns and shoot them for fun. I've never seen anywhere else in the world where you can go from poor to rich in one generation if you work hard enough. I love that Americans are some of the kindest and most down to earth people, unlike the cold and elitism that Europeans display.

>- 35% of the population is obese

It's a LOT higher than 35%

>An estimated 160 million Americans are either obese or overweight. Nearly three-quarters of American men and more than 60% of women are obese or overweight. These are also major challenges for America’s children – nearly 30% of boys and girls under age 20 are either obese or overweight

healthdata.org/news-release/vast-majority-american-adults-are-overweight-or-obese-and-weight-growing-problem-among

How about you fuck off and never come back then.

this
not saying we're great either btw, but this is true

It was better back than

as long as there is "less" government it isn't so bad. trump entertaining the retards through tweets really doesn't affect people's personal lives. the only thing that changed for americans from a president (recently) is obamacare which should be repealed.

I get the feeling a lot of the plebs here from other cunt-trees live where laws or rules change and so does the life of the pleb as a consequence.

Leave then nigger.

america is a meme.
nothing more and nothing less

Yep
The mongrel memes are true
The obesity memes are true
Everything you see a European criticise America for is least 99.9% accurate
Fuck America
Fuck Americans
Nuke America, it's what they deserve for their unrelenting degeneracy

Can or i should say will it ever change?

Yes, look up what the voting demographics are for the county you're interested in. Im in northern california, about 30 minutes north of Sacramento and its the most conservative county in the state. All white. Retired military and LEO. Gorgeous bitches everywhere who dislike niggers and muslims. The only shitty thing is the gun laws.

Based Colorado.

Yeah it's the best

>will it ever change?
The faster you get your murderous trigger happy wetback cousins over here and finish off the whites the better
The "white" people here are a fucking joke, they don't even have children like you guys do despite having every reason to have children

Depends where you go, people get suckered into going to the famous places like LA, Hollywood, NYC, Boston, etc and it's all really a scam to try and get people to move there and work like slaves in shit conditions.

True America is the small towns and countryside, I'd say natural monuments too but they tend to get crowded and treated like shit by visitors. The Indian reservations are pretty neat too.

It's kinda in the middle but no matter where you go shits the same in every 1st world country because they copy whatever America does nationalism is stupid really

Hmmmm interesting

No. Stay away. Thanks

>Implying that being a flyover state is a detracting factor.

In the nicer areas that are rural/suburban, America is cozy af, low cost of living, individual rights, great nature, etfc...

This

>skiing on great hills

Topkek leaf. I think they’re called mountains, but I could be wrong.

That is not how I would classify most of your runs.

Some inner city metro areas can be a nice place to live and work for people that are single, and where the back end, suburbs meet the rural farm areas, those are the most ideal places to raise a family.