Interesting how Obama never had any sexual assault accusers, isn't it...

Interesting how Obama never had any sexual assault accusers, isn't it? I suppose he's just an objectively better human than Trump. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8kbhkFrrxNs
vice.com/sv/article/5gavex/this-man-has-proof-that-obama-is-gay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when you are this evil and powerful i guess you can just off them

The absolute state of trumptards: "oh he didn't do anything wrong? he must have done something wrong!" No wonder you got duped so badly.

Barack Obama fucked my asshole against my will when I was a teen working in Chicago.

>Yeah he may have sold weapons to ISIS and drone innocent children in the middle east but at least he doesn't have sexual accusers accuse him of rape (without proof) like drumpf does

made me reply. saged

It's because he's gay

probably because he was smart and only had sex with hookers

More absolute state.

>yeah well but well yeah but well yeah well well but yeah

>democrats
>using debate as a referrendum to destroy the right
>when that does not work
>pay/influence women to say "He sexually assaulted/raped me"
>Pay Media outlets to brew up reports that opposition's words are " racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic" and "Divisive"
>brainwashing people using fake news "sources"

Barry is the catcher, not the pitcher

didn't even refute what he said, lmao the absolute state of libtards

if you're gonna attempt to troll at least make it less obvious. it's no fun this way.

saged again

>pay/influence women to say "He sexually assaulted/raped me"
>There is no evidence whatsoever of Trump ever touching them, but there's also no evidence whatsoever that they were paid to take this position, therefore the former must be true
(absolute state)

I'm pretty sure I'm stating objective facts. How about you?

Prove to me that his "wife" is not a man

She was the First Lady, therefore she is not a man. Your state is weakening still? Where is rock bottom for you?

>this degree of non-argument
>taking a high hand with others

i know you're baiting but there are actual people who behave like this.

You haven't answered the original question at all. You haven't even tried to address it. It's obvious who the baiter is here.

Interesting how Pence never had any sexual assault accusers, isn't it? I suppose he's just an objectively better human than Obama. Sad!

Dead 10 year olds don't usually press charges.

They check to see if First Ladies have dicks?

>I suppose he's just an objectively better human than Obama.
Did you mean than Trump? I am inclined to agree, but only barely. Pence is still a pretty abysmal human.

Of course they do. Poor bong doesn't understand a thing about America.

Yet

A guy testified that he sucked his dick for money. lmao.

Proof? Or another completely made-up claim, as is so typical of Trump and his trumplets?

barry was a fag, though.

ok. no, it's not interesting that Barack Obama never had a sexual assault allegation leveled against him that we know about.

did you have any other questions?

Rest and relazation should be the plan for Obama I study medical information in the future

The Gay Mafia rules
All Obama's accusers were men
So nobody cares

It's on YouTube I don't remember the guys name but some dude actually did say that

This
I know he is gay
I sucked his nigger dick

Yes. Why don't you find it interesting? If sexual assault allegations are so easy to fake (as must be the case with Trump right? Right?) then why doesn't he have dozens? Surely there are enough redpilled, redblooded american women that would be willing to try to take him down for the greater good, aren't there?

Larry Sinclair

>I uh don't actually have any proof uh but uh believe me!!
It's remarkable how closely you mimic Trump.

False! Did you forget when Obama showed his junk to a reporter? But he is the messiah to the media. And by messiah I mean a complete puppet of the new world order. They never attacked him. You fool. Trump is the enemy of the elites who push for a one world system.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ

>Jumping a low bar is good

Show me proof that isn't a meme image. Actual, verifiable proof. Anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kbhkFrrxNs

Sorry to ruin the image of your nigger god.

He's a cock loving faggot, its normal in their group

NOPE . That gay guy testified to Congress about Obama ducking sick a doing coke in a limo heading to the gay bath houses in Philly

Where in the video? Timestamp please, I didn't see it.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

lmao. Ole' OP thought he was going to make this thread and hold court just to find out Obama has been accused of being a faggot.

lmao!

sexual allegations, when false (which is uncommon), are a tool the social left uses against its enemies. the social left uses this tool because they are already fixated on being oppressed by the straight white male, their sworn enemy, and because it works. as Barack Obama is neither white nor an enemy of the social left, no allegations were made public.

He does not regard women, nor the God of his fathers.

Oh yeah and if you're wondering the man in the YT video was killed a year later in a hit and run accident.

What a ka-winky-dink.

I don't give a shit if you want to remain ignorant, what do I care. It just makes you look stupid faget

you okay buddy?

The guys that sucked his dick and got fucked in the ass are either too embarrassed or are dead.

It's insane that it took this long for anyone to give me any kind of verifiable evidence. Not that it's particularly good evidence, or that there is any more than one piece of it, but still.

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
YOUR
FAGGOT
ASS

lmao go on faggot. make another stupid thread about your nigger moses.

he only lieks benis

I honestly can't quit laughing at OP's lack of situational awareness.

(absolute state)

Thanks for all the (You)'s btw ;)

Yes, Obama is superior in every way.

Oh buddy. I want to give you as many YOUs as possible in this thread. You thought this was the smoothest fucking thread of all time.

> checkmate drumphies

Only to find out some guy wrote a book and testified that Obama is a limp wristed faggot. Then in your mind it connects why no WOMAN has ever accused him of anything and his wife looks like a goddamn linebacker.

(absolute state)

lmao

and too add to all of that the guy you're trying to compare him to has pretty much slayed supermodel pussy his whole life.

(absolute state)

You're trying awful hard to convince me, aren't you? Do you really think you'll get the last word?

'Bama's Bunghole wgaf?

Here, you might like this link: vice.com/sv/article/5gavex/this-man-has-proof-that-obama-is-gay

Did you just assume it's gender, m8?!

Convince? I don't give a fuck what you think son. I'm just mocking you for not checking your shit before making such a goddamn stupid thread and running around saying (absolute state) to everyone.

lmao. what a bitch.

>Implying you can sexually assault an object

>www.vice.com

And yet we slide on.

Looks like he did.

White woman begged for his BBC but unfortunately for them he isn't into women as his husband Micheal would attest.

I'm counting on it.

How deeply have you investigated this gayness? Did you find pictures?

Obama violently raped me.

See?
Now he at least has one accuser.

Remember George W had his gay twink lover made into a press pool lackey. Jeff Gannon.

Just pack it in buddy. You have been BTFO. Better luck on your next shit tier thread.

>I suppose he's just an objectively better human than Trump

so who is a more compassionate human being, Trump who is a blowhard or Obama who ordered more executions that all other presidents combined?

>state secret
thats why it was never discussed

Because men victims are much less likely to come forward.

Sadly, I believe it.

He touched my front bum!
How objectively better is he now?

>he still thinks he's getting the last word

Someone post the picture of obama wagging his boner at that reporter on a plane

Come on man, you gotta step up your game.
This bait is too obvious, and I get that some anons are even replying and taking it but you can't fool oldfags with this simplistic stuff. You are on your way to improving though, I know the art of shitposting is a difficult one to master, but you will get there.
Hang in there

The truth is he wasn't even black. You've seen what Hollywood can do these days.
It was that (more) retarded Bush baby - Jeb - done up with latex.

This is an official campaign picture BTW.
Would pol bullshit you?

Obama is a fag like op that's why he has no accusers anyone listens to. He does have men who claim to had done drugs and had sex with him.

>hang in there kitty kat
I love it when pols one big happy family

THIS obviously and seriously

Obama liked other men sucking his cock. lmao. Imagine enjoying that. What a loser.

He lets a legit tranny fuck him in the ass on the reg. How many people like that have sexual assault accusers?

What was that bar in Chi-town that he and Rahm used to love.....?

wait till we find out what hot dog and pizza meant when Rahm Emmanuel sent them from Chicago to the whitehouse for $65,000 during Odummy's presidency

Kinda difficult for an eunuch to sexually assault someone, innit?