/fem/ - Feminism General

Discussion of feminism, Social Justice etc

leave.

Get off my board
You have no power here

I have as much power here as any man.
why do you think you have any more power than me here?

Because faggots hit like girls

I would appreciate it if you didn't use such offensive language

Seriously? On 4chink, Fuck off.

this is Sup Forums, I don't know what 4chink is...

Having fun on Sup Forums for normies.

OP is a fag. It's one of the fundamental rules on Sup Forums.

what do you mean by sage?

through it all, strong women!

Feminism is an official word for nagging.

Feminism is literally white nationalism for entitled bitches, which is why we call them feminazis. Convergent with their eternal hypocrisy, they continuously assert their 'okay for me but not for thee' mantra. I understand why they concern themselves with what benefits them as a group, but their relentless vilification of anything anti-white is too hypocritical to tolerate

sage, fuck bitches

this is so retarded.

Back to the basement, shill.

And typical of your kind, you merely throw around insults instead of ideas. This is why you will lose in the end.

I live in an apartment, I don't have a basement.

Feminism is an anti-male ideology enabled only by the infinite selfishness of women. Women are incapable of feeling empathy for men, so they call for more privileges in society without regard for what it does to men. This goes on even though all women know deep down that they are silly creatures, amounting basically to overgrown children. The foremost love that you can give to a woman is to acknowledge her real nature and make her into your dog. To do anything else is to cater to a delusion which hurts everyone and has no basis in reality. You think that women can spend their time thinking about how they want to be pounded by big, strong men, then act like the equals of those same men without feeling silly? Women are fully aware that they're weak and small. Women are fully aware that they've never been required to put any effort into anything other than their hair and makeup. All they have trouble realizing is that, in the real world, you have to care about more than looking pretty. The men who don't get this are either so weak that they actually bend over for the whims of women (an act that women despise because they naturally value strong men), or so intensely misogynistic that, unable to stand the true nature of women, they try to erase it from reality. Women are happiest when they're treated like children because they know that's how things should be. Women are miserable when they're propped up as equals because they know better and it makes all the men seem like children.