MARYLAND

>RINO governor
>Dem senators

How do we fix it? You think Dems will win the governor election?

almost certainly.

Might even kick the one Republican out of his congressional district.

Dems have yet to find an actual candidate to run and Hogan decided to distance himself from Trump.

With an approval rate in the high 60s I think he has a shot

>Hogan
Likely loss but he's pretty popular, I could see him beating a Brown again. Would let him rescue Western MD's district from Montgomery shitlibs and Salvadorians. No real hope for Senate or most districts though, let alone the state legislature.

That's Eastern shore plus Baltimore County, I think it went +15-20 last cycle. Seems like a pretty safe seat.

Join us

Western counties and eastern shore only pls

MD loves Hogan but MD is also a shithole of retards. At least where i live

Cars with Maryland license plates don't drive well. They drive 55 in the left lane on 95, won't move, and they rarely, if ever, user their turn signals. Pedestrians in Baltimore regularly just walk out into the road at any time regardless of oncoming traffic. Being proud of earning revenue from speed-trap cameras is disgusting. I genuinely hate Maryland

Gerrymander along republican lines to offset all the urban voters. That’s the only realistic way to fix it right now.

no, take the whole thing and then the purge starts.

We don't want another nigger filled city.

>I genuinely hate Maryland
Yeah, we hate you too, Chicken Necker.

but if you get to clean house once you own it, why not?

lane choices are for entering and exiting the highway in MD, not making your commute easier. there entrances and exits every .12 miles here, staying in the left lane is necessary sometimes to prevent accidents from moving back and forth constantly.

This, I swear every time I encounter Maryland drivers it is a near car accident.

clean house it would be good but we have two cities and a half to deal with.

Me sometimes desu

Just run over niggers in B-more, I do, they love it.

Just go around them then. It’s not like Maryland has lane control laws.

That's what happens - so 95 in MD becomes bizarro 95 where the fast lane is the far right lane because all the ignorant MD slowpokes are piled up in the left lane driving 55. Once you hit the Delaware or PA border everything goes back to normal. Many states have keep-right laws. PA does. Delaware says slower traffic should stay right. Just because your exit is coming up in 10 miles doesn't mean you should sit in the left lane and drive 55 when the flow of traffic is at least 70. In addition, MD police are notoriously out giving tickets, yet you rarely see them in PA and DE. Just acknowledge MD is a shitty state with shitty drivers and shitty policies meant to leech money off outsiders to pay for dem programs because Baltimore is a shitty decaying city.

maryland and delaware should be incorporated into virginia

washington dc and new york city should be made into states to balance things out

Lol there are plenty of PA drivers who sit in the left lane doing 55 down here and not using it to pass like you’re supposed to. That you need a law to tell you how to drive right is sad. Also don’t forget PG and all the illegal sanctuaries. They get dem programs too you know. Not arguing the fact that this state sucks. I agree with you 100%.

>implying whoever runs as republican won't be slandered as a rapist.

Those PA license plates are Marylanders who invaded PA. Funny thing is I was going to reference PG county as well but figured it would be too obscure a reference. As a state, MD makes no sense.

It would be a waste of time because Maryland republicans are basically centrist cucks, unless you’re talking about someone like pat mcdonough who is totally /ourguy/. The way it’s set up it doesn’t matter who the governor is because districts are gerrymandered to hell. So we’re stuck with democrat progressive statist assholes like mike miller, mike busch, and brian frosh. The democrats have greater than 3/5th majority in both house and senate, making any bill veto proof if decided by party lines. And those same people like mike miller and mike busch refuse to acknowledge any suggestion of redistricting. Basically they say fuck you not happening we like how it is skewed for the democrats lol sorry.

That’s an interesting theory that I never thought of before. I bet you are 100% correct on that one.

Oh god no