THE MADMAN CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Kek.

Paul Nehlen just retweeted a supporter of the NATSOC Nordic Resistance Movement

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/950577005753323520
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the meme in question

Things are going to escalate. In the next 10 years you are going to see some serious shit

this timeline, senpai

his entire timeline is catered to Sup Forums
With every tweet his chances of winning become slimmer. I hope he knows what he's doing. Meanwhile we can enjoy this timeline and this wildride.

Things have only just begun.

At this point, he should ramp up the message to full powerlevel, and implore others to run for their own congressional offices.

bamp pls

nehlen for congress

HELL SEGER... prefer SD though. NMR is still too larpy.

BASED SD

SD does things jews do not want. Tries to bring back swedish nationalism, leave the EU, bring back church and take it back from the hostile takeover. They're not larpy like NMR so common swedes can join easier in modern times when natsocs are seen as the great satan. Result over Roleplay.

NMR is not really LARPy. They are inspired by NSDAP but don't try to copy them. I recommend following their YouTube channels and spreaker podcasts. They say some very accurate things that SD will not.

I would love to see this happen, and for all the rapefugees to experience a retaliation so violent they'll have to 'refugee' back to their own countries of origin. Awaken your fighting spirits of old, Sven.

WRONG, they want civic nationalism SD wanting change is a freaking meme.

This NMR is what our people need.

sd is about Karlsson and Åkesson pretending they are moderates so they can get their salaries.

dont kid yourself

A vote for SD is a vote for M, dont forget what they did to our people.

He'll obviously not win, but who cares, I'm having what I expected

this

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/950577005753323520

>mother fucking Jew

what the hell is wrong with this guy

His victory is a must. This could be a major overton shift

>muh lip service

BASED

FUCK ****

SD are cucks. They are the Milo of Swedish politics. They are simply a gateway to voting for NMR. They will never win the election and they will get their 15% whatever you do. You should vote for NMR who are the real deal and want real change. NMR needs your vote.

The overton window will continue to shift with each passing tweet, regardless of whether he gets elected this time around or not.
Based Obergruppenführer Nehlen.

Literally nothing

Motherfucking is one word
Maybe it's "stupid fucking jew"

this

Keep dreaming shill. A vote for NMR is wasted. They will effect no change.

This man must be elected

A vote for NMR will be more heavy than a vote on SD, which is only grabbing for power.
You are the shill, SD has jews within the party and they want civic nationalism which means they want to continue the insanity and replace us.

See if you can figure out what the asterisks are. Nehlen just retweeted this

The ZOG machine is in full division mode, they are counting on the people to go to war eventually. I don't think they ever took into account how lazy they got us all to be... we want to watch the war on CNN, not fight it.

you're right

gas the kikes. race war now.

Zap the kikes. Race war now.

Haha this, just dig a bunker. Run drones over the battlefield and watch on your computer screen for entertainment

>leave the EU
super retarded
>bring back church
DISGUSTING

what the fuck is with asterix the (((jews))) at twitter covering up hatespeech words??

Too many redpills too quickly at the wrong time.

SD is absolutely off limits, along with the Moderates, Liberal party and the Green party. If you're gonna use your vote then avoid these at all cost. Our current government would be better than a SD+Moderates alliance. Disgusting.

Nehlen is controlled opposition

it's a new meme, I think. Not naming *****, but still naming ****.

>it's a new meme campaign while not naming the filthy ****

YOU MUST NAME THE JEW

It's more complicated than just Israel = all jews.

we need this man to get elected, but how can Sup Forums help him?

Madman.

He will never be elected, but what they fear more than him in power is the unshackled free thinker unafraid to speak his mind.

They are less afraid of Nehlen and more afraid of the Alt-/biz/

Trump is cucked compared to this guy

What about Kushner, is he a jew? Are there any good jews? Israel is of course a sham, and way too many white people died for it.

This can't be real.

FUCKIN BASED

Yeah there's good jews. The anti-zionists.

If a Jew has invaded your home then it's a bad Jew

Yeah. Israel.

Buy the bikes. race car now.

Watch the Google lawsuit make it to the SJC and get a ruling that people's political beliefs are a protected class and not something they can be fired over, at which point the huwhyte man can drop the facade and reveal his power level nationwide, leading to a rush of Nehlen 2.0s in 2020 as people's Facebook feeds and the rest of normie social media quickly begin to resemble Sup Forums infographic threads as /ourguys/ everywhere can now speak their minds with their name attached without fear of losing their jobs if their views are outed.

You can support Israel's right to exist while also wanting to purge your own society of Jewish influence.

After all, they have to go somewhere when you forcibly expel them, don't they?

This guy is the guy. He will probably suicide himself with two shoots in the head.

in a nutshell.

its either
gas
or
israel

That would be a beautiful thing, user. I hope it happens.

Wew, You've pretty much given a succinct synopsis of intentions I had for creating that seal in the first place. There was a post in a midterm general thread yesterday asking how to get more of /ourguys/ running for office in 2020.
I was tempted to add a scroll banner below it inscribed with "Semper /Ourguy/". Would it be too much?

>Would it be too much

No, not at all. Our views are spreading like wildfire and there are likely millions of white men nationwide nodding along with the political status quo while keeping their true beliefs close to heart, waiting for day when they no longer have to articulate their beliefs while confined to anonymous imageboards or while hidden behind burner Twitter accounts, waiting for a day when they all can come out of the closet and reveal their power levels proudly and in public.

That's what I saw too m8

hats off to the guy

he's putting his balls against the wall for us

Would really love to see this with the head and front feet turned into a merchant.

What if this mass awakening happens much faster than we all think? Could we see 1933 in America happen within the next 5-10 years? I think it is definitely possible.

The internet allows the spread of information much more quickly than it was back then. The Jews should not be so arrogant. I feel their downfall could happen much sooner than we anticipate.

Anti-zionists are some of the worst Jews around. Communists are anti-zionists, that was the big intellectual debate among European Jewry in the early 20th century. Either remake the societies they lived in, or disengage and start their own

It would take a big economic downturn to cause that, and with the way the market's rising it's definitely possible in the next decade. I'll need about 10 more years to put path 5 into effect

Holy shitttt!!!!

Gigantic if verifiable

He literally couldn't be more /ourguy/. He's gone beyond that.

This is what people said about SD back in the days and it still applies if you are retarded enough to believe that anything but getting 51%+ is important. As you can tell, the mainstream is no longer afraid of SD. They are infiltrated. They are under control, just like all the other parties except NMR.

this

ok m8

You'll never be satisfied. Nobody will ever be sufficiently 1488 for you.

hopefully nehlen will be the last conservative the right throws its support behind before realising any movement that will save us needs to be judenrein.