One Piece

>it's a Jinbe chapter

Ch. 863 Consummate Chivalry

3 and a half ours before invasion, Luffy proposed a
Present time
The wedding cake collapses due to the bunch of Luffy's erupting from it.
An enrage Big Mom demands that the cooks bring out a new cake.
When the cooks refuse asking her not to ask such impossible demands, she releases her powers.
She chants "Life or Wedding Cake" and takes their lifespan from their bodies.
Her power "Soul Vocals" is addressed to a person's attachments, and if they show even a little fear of death,

Luffy aims for the picture stand, but Katakuri reads the future,extends his leg, and sends Luffy flying with a kick. He is covered by Katakuri's foot and becomes immobilized.
Katakuri interrogates Luffy to where he heard about the importance of the picture.
Jinbe rushes in and "Black Tea Current One-armed Shoulder Throw" and soaks Katakuri's feet with tea. Katakuri's feet muddily dissolves and Luffy escapes his grasp.
According to Jinbe, Katakuri has the Logia "Mochi Mochi no Mi", and it's possible to escape if he becomes wet but it's better not to be careless.

Jinbe protects Bege by stating that he was the one who told Luffy about the picture. Luffy is ecstatic as Jinbe declares to BM that he wants to quit her crew and join the Strawhats.
BM demands that he take the punishment of leaving, but Jinbe accepts on the terms that she doesn't harm anyone else.

She uses her Soul Vocals and states to Jinbe "Stay or Life", who chooses Life. Normally, she should be able to take his lifespan, but nothing happens because Jinbe doesn't have any fear facing Big Mom.

"Why would a man who will be a crew member of the future Pirate King be afraid of someone like one of the four emperors!!! If you don't take my life, then I'm returning my pledge of loyalty! With that, I quit the Big Mom Pirates! Thank you for your previous assistance!"

An enraged Big Mom orders Zeus and Prometheus on Jinbe, but in the confusion Brook destroys the picture stand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Byc04XlAkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>An enraged Big Mom orders Zeus and Prometheus on Jinbe
RIP Jinbe

>Sanji is protecting Pudding when the wedding cake collapses.

>Katakuri's ability is based around Japanese sweets
Can't wait for the Naruto crowd to go mad about this.

YEAR OF SOUL KING

How happy are you all that you are witnessing "The Year of Brook"?

Jinbei and Brook are good characters. Anyone who disagrees is a faggot with shit taste.

>tfw they'll never serve a fried shark on your wedding

This

sure kid

This will be a running gag won't it. Jinbe saying he'll die for Luffy or risking his life for him during every single fucking encounter he has from here on out

They have alot of other things to be mad about.

Are Big mom pirates confirmed to be the weakest Yonkou? This shit will change with Kaidou, Shanks and BB right? Theres no way a Yonkou second in strength to the pirate king can job this hard.

>"Why would a man who will be a crew member of the future Pirate King be afraid of someone like one of the four emperors!!!

Anyone who still thinks Jinbe will die after this line is delusional

>western civilization
You mean Europe.
>implying Europe matters
>implying Europe represents anything to western civilization
They're the ones taking the big dick and being torn apart.
Let them be. The worst thing America ever did was be friendly to Europe when they hate our guts. We should just let the muzzies take them and only retaliate the moment they fuck directly with us.

Considering that she's the first Yonkou they're taking on, I'd be surprised if he wasn't

guess i'm delusional then.

YEAR OF JINBE

YEAR OF BROOK

YEAR OF FISHBONE

>Sweets are natural elements
We Adventure Time now

Brook is awesome.
Jinbe is a drama queen white knight faggot.
But I guess we all have that one stupid dick friend who tried to break all the fights up and proper white knights everything.

I just can't fathom why people want Fishman Sakura on the crew.

That OP is awful. It has bits and pieces missing. tf?

Is this arc better than Dressrosa? I honestly dropped the manga for a while after the Pica fight

>Are Big mom pirates confirmed to be the weakest Yonkou?

It's hard to see how strong they are, Big Mom has a fruit that can 1-shot anyone and her friggen minions Prometheus and Zeus prior to Brooks have never been damaged.

But I will say she's likely the weakest of the 4.
We don't know too much about Blackbeard at the moment, but I would assume the fucking guy is like a god.

FORCE OF NATURE

One Piece is a kids' series at its core. They're not going to build him up this much just to kill him in a few chapters

>But I guess we all have that one stupid dick friend who tried to break all the fights up
He's basically challenging Big Mom personally in this chapter, are you stupid?

easily.

>tf?
You have to go back

Yes, Dressrosa dragged too fucking long the pacing here has been pretty good.

Oh thank god. I thought all the Yonkous are as weak like Joblin. Kaidou's arc is gonna be different guys, remember he took out Eustass Kid and the strongest beast in the world, not even Whitebeard could kill him so what makes Luffy and his rubber fruit so special?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

THE INVINCIBLE RICE CAKE KATAKURI

Looks like all the Jinbe criticism is coming from speedreaders. Interesting.

He didn't even challenge her. He asked nicely if he could leave. Then he literally offered her his life. If not for Brook cutting the paint she would have smeared Jinbe on the spot assuming Zeus and Prometheus didn't already do that.

people dissing my boy Jinbei

What do you have about Jinbei the boss?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Byc04XlAkM

>Then he literally offered her his life.
Good job ignoring everything he says after she can't take it. Retard.

It better be. It's mochi.

Jinbe and Pudding final crewmembers confirmed.
Caesarcucks and Carrotautists on suicide watch.

I'd eat him if you know what i mean.

I remember wanting to join the crew and he didn't. He just isn't hype enough for me to have been waiting on him to join this long.
At this point its like oh we get Jinbe cool what a not surprise how not interesting that is.

They both are, but Jinbe lacks quirkiness. He's straight as an arrow, and therefore kind of a wasted spot in the crew.

My boy Ceaser is going to join Buggy. Although it is pretty funny to see the SH just bully him.

I'm cool with Jinbe but Caesar is much better than Pudding

>Zeus and Prometheus vs a guy who just punches things

why Oda

Caesar is old and busted, Gastino is the new hotness.

You have to consider that he couldn't join in FI for scaling reasons. Jinbe is a past Shichibukai, he's got a bounty similar to Luffy's and has a lot of experience as a pirate. If he joined there, PH and Dressrosa would've been jokes, and to the world it'd seem like Jinbe was the one doing all the work.

Now that Luffy has cemented his ability in the New World, Jinbe can join. The future arcs all require someone of his knowledge.

What did he mean by this?

Pretty much, her powers and her army could not kill a weakened Urouge.

He talked some shit and then probably got BTFO by the homies. Even if he lives he surely was BTFO after that statement

If not it makes Big Mom look like such a joke that I lose a great deal of my hype for the Yonko arcs seeing that Oda is not going to make them the threats he has foreshadowed them as all series.

Katakuri jobbed? Shut the fuck he just immobilized Luffy in this chapter. Being extremely strong doesn't mean you are able to do everything without ever failling, retard.

>>He talked some shit and then probably got BTFO by the homies. Even if he lives he surely was BTFO after that statement
>they didn't even fight and big mom just send them which means anyone can interfere
>BTFO
Didn't know you were a speedreader AND underage. Explains a lot.

One does not weaken Urouge

>Spoilers that we don't have panels for
Retard. Use your imagination assuming that tiny brain of yours can conjure one.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CHAPTER
I WAS PROMISED A FUCKING CHAPTER

>inventing stuff like a fight when the spoiler doesn't say that
Take your fanfics somewhere else.

Like I said if in the panel Jinbe talks that shit and doesn't get BTFO it makes Big Mom look like a total pussy. If he lives and joins whatever but I expect to see BTFO or else Oda has dropped the fucking ball with the Yonko arcs.

Criticism based on headcanon makes you look like a complete retard.

Her optical sense organ is visually pleasing.

>Big Mom is so incompetent she makes East Blue villains more intimidating

then if he's so strong why did he fail at being strong you fucking retard

Sorry user I know you don't want to see your stinky fish husbando get wrecked don't worry he lived being shit on by akainu

It's pretty obvious that Zeus and Promotheus won't do shit to Jinbe, because Brook destroying the image will trigger Big Mom into crying around

>X is bad based on my arbitrary criteria
YAWN

>cries about his fanfics not being canon
>now just insults without any argument
Underage.

why does pudding call sanji a girl?

Dunno man. Ask why WB the strongest man in the world died without killing anyone. It's almost as being strong doesn't make you an omnipotent god.

Garbage translation.

Thats right motherfucker I'm the judge

>Karakuri's logia is not sugar but some fucking japanese shit dish
Is oda's brain damaged?

>Luffy doesn't care about Loyalty
>Defended Pound who is pretty much a stranger to him from Cracker because he was pretty much disowning any relationship they had/could have

it's her talking to herself dumbasses

Jinbefags sure are sensitive. Only fags I've seen get this worked up.
I guess it makes sense they are fathead drama queens like he is.

Not it isn't you dumb fuck. That makes no sense and Viz has something different there.

Nah it's just a niggastream fuck-up.

At the least they don't make up fanfics and then cry when people disagree like you do.

Brook is a fucking madman and he's this arc's MVP.
Jinbe is a boring piece of shit. Literally nothing interesting about him. Jinbefags will try to argue that his quirk will be 'naming all of the Strawhat operations' but thats such a stupid idea. He should either die or join the grand fleet.

Please don't get too worked up, user! There are weeks left to rage over Jinbei, don't burn out too soon!

It was speculation based on the spoilers which I'm pretty sure everyone does in the spoiler threads. You are just so butthurt I think Jinbe will get BTFO that you can't let it go. It's like you won't be ok until I say he won't get BTFO. would that make you feel better user?

>Why would a man who will be a crew member of the future Pirate King be afraid of someone like one of the four emperors
Fuck this is so cheesy. I fucking Love it

>It was speculation
It really wasn't you made up a fanfic fight and then cried around when people told you to fuck off.

haven't jinbe haters gotten BTFO enough yet? I would imagine you people would get tired of losing so much.

Autist of the Thread.

They honestly seem to enjoy being wrong at this point.

>Big Mom orders Zeus and Prometheus on Jinbe
b-but they could be far away, and its not Big Mom herself. and and and....

Sounds like you are the one making up fanfic because you don't like the spoiler

>all this sperg rage because boss Jinbe is finally joining like he promised.

Glorious. This is the moment I've been waiting for.

No, that sentence literally says that she tells them to fuck him up. There is nothing about them actually fighting. And Brook cuts the photo in half right after that. What could it mean???

Jinbei is a man of honour in a world of treachery. He lives for higher ideals. The reason why you don't find it interesting is because you're a snivelling two faced beta cuck.

>If
>assuming
>Probably
>Imagination
sounds pretty clear they were speculations not fanfic

Feels good being a Jinbefag, when the opposition is a bunch of underage tumblrinas.

>He talked some shit and then probably got BTFO by the homies.
Yeah, yeah Fanficboy.

It's mostly Spee D. Readers who dislike Jinbe.

The guy went through a ton of shit with Luffy for years in Impel Down and Marineford. He has a closer bond and more screentime with Luffy than most of the Strawhats

As we see, he also fills a vital role by having someone who understands the New World, and is a trusted advisor and diplomat for Luffy.

There's no logical way to write in the Bege alliance without Jinbes networking. Year of Jinbe, year of Brook.

>Jinbefags were secretly the most autistic fanbase all along just waiting for their chance to shine

is jinbe admiral level

Seeing how you're already the autist of the thread, no.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Secretly

He's stronger than sanji, for sure.

Big Mom's old ass is next.

fishman is 10x human
whitebeard is strongest human
jinbe is strongest fishman
jinbe 10x whitebeard

>hurrrr X probably happened inside my head so Y is Z
Just wow

Name a single One Piece character who isn't a jobber. You litteraly can't