Americans

>Americans

kek

>another memeflag faggot shits on the USA
Like clockwork

Meme flags were a mistake.

La creatura....

>Posting a picture of an American facebook post is "shitting on the USA"

Doesn't get much more insecure than this, folks.

Also "hurrr durrr memeflag!" is not an argument, bitch.

Its ok user let the butthurt out. Then come to Boston and be reminded of what it means to be Irish.

Irish people used to hate soccer?

Irish immigration was a bigger one

I fucking love this meme. Funniest shit to come out in the last few years. Always lol worthy and further more, accruate

Take off your meme flags.

This is a divide and conquer thread for the purpose of dividing Irish people and the diaspora.

>I'm 25% Irish i am so damn Irish yeah thats right 100% Irish people in Ireland i'm more Irish than you. Do you guys even celebrate st patricks day? I fucking love getting drunk XDXD I'm sooo irish!

Good. Quitters.

I have more respect for Irish Americans than I do most Irish people.

You're an American...! You have to go back.

Least he got one thing right, football is just as bad as niggerball. Watch rugby or fight sport instead.

>Irish people
>Irish
>People

Beghorra.

shit reads like accidental satire

Whiter than you McManus

>he wasn't around for shart
It was a lot better and got a lot more asspains because of the Indian influence.
This meme was funny for a week, and became uninspiring when it remained the same ever since that week.

The breeding chart is funny though, I guess.

I'm an Irish man born and raised. A great number of Irish people are insufferable cunts and you know it as well as I do and the biggest insufferable cunts are those who try to drive a wedge between us in Ireland and the diaspora by being dicks to Irish Americans. More people left Ireland in the 1900s for America than during the famine and a lot of Irish Americans are the grandkids of those people and only a generation or two removed from us here.

Yeah, a couple generations removed and they’re Cherokee-German-Dutch-Scottish-Sicilian-Hibernian mongrels who go to a Baptist church now. What’s your point? Have a fucking spine and be the change you want to see in your people (who aren’t anywhere near as bad as plastic paddies or whiny cunts like you) instead moaning online taking up for Roberto O’Haraberg

t. Paddy in the UK

I wouldn't consider any of those types you mentioned to be Irish or anything other than mutts. The most genuine Irish Americans are those who have grandparents that left here in the 1900s and have both sets of grandparents who are from here. The ones who are 1/16 this or that don't matter.

Was pretty funny and more wide reaching. Thing about the amerimutt meme is that it only pisses off white nationalists. If you're a run of the mill libertarian,we don't care that much about race other than to not be impeded by it.

Imagine being so ashamed of your own country you hide behind a fake flag on the internet and insult other countries.

>""""irish"""" guy hates irishman for not hating britain
>said """"irish"""" guy lives in country created by british
Irish were a mistake.