WERE YOU INSPIRED?

ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT OPPRESSION AND MISOGYNY NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2YXDqc-4Ee4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

You gunna up the shekels this time mr. Bernstein?

that was the most self-absorbed, self-victimising and self-congratulating speech on sexual violence I have ever heard

and I've heard quite a few by now

Its going to be really easy for her to connect to working class families. I mean who doesn't have a 3,000-square-foot home also in Montecito for a reported $50 million ?

*23,000-square-foot home

also is it just me or does she had fairly typical signs of fetal alcohol syndrome?
>dat smooth philtrum
damn

OPRAH acting like every black woman in a nursing home.
@ 3:39
youtu.be/2YXDqc-4Ee4
ALL OLD WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE
That's great

Seriously does Oprah even understand how this country functions? It seems she can only communicate to TMZ sleep-induced moms. How would she stand a chance fighting for drumpfs massive voter base in rust belt states? Her campaign would probably be even more race-related and ultimately rejected.

She is complacent in a lot of shit, especially the predatory nature of Hollywood.

She won't run, lest all that comes out.

Oprah made millions by emotionally manipulating idiots and exploiting the poors. How is she not ready to dominate American politics?

yeah, if she runs for president her slogan basically will say "if you don't vote for me you are a racist and misogynist"

>the problem is an unqualified rich celebrity
>it's also the solution

yeah, if she runs for president her slogan basically will say "if you don't vote for me you are a racist and misogynist"
So, exactly the same as Hillary's campaign then..

Don't care, if I were American I'd vote for her simply because for decades I've wanted her to spit in my mouth and make me swallow it.

Also I want to lick her black asshole

>

I am inspired! I’m ready to fight the next meme war.
In a way, we are already engaged.

MAGA
#SheKnew

but that didn't help Hillary. recent elections showed that you can't shame people into voting for you.

Was she fighting oppression and misogyny with Harvey Weinstein?

#SheKnew

She won’t run and if she did she wouldn’t win Trump is going to have 4 years of economic growth which will swing most of the people turned off during 2016 elections because they believed he would be an economic disaster

oh man all these old photos now have completely new context

Exactly, I can't wait for Oprah to run for President, it will be so much fun on Sup Forums haha.

>A NEW DAY IS ON THE HORIZON!!!!!!!!!

well, she's not wrong

well jobs are still being outsourced abroad and there is no wall. If she funds her own campaign and make an illusion that she is an independent candidate then some people just might find her to be the new CHANGE candidate.

kek

I wonder if there are any men out there that Oprah molested. What if right before the campaign they start come out of the woodwork
. I wonder how would Hollywood and MSM react to that.

Season the shills well.

Who is the post-Trump republican candidate?

lol she won’t run in three years time some other idiot will be their next PERFECT CANDIDATE in a months time.

Trump will be president until 2024 (unless he falls ill, considering his age) and then a Dem will get in and it won’t be Oprah or any other dumb tv/film personality

Oprah in office would be almost as scary as Hillary.

This dumbass nigger lives in Chicago but felt her charity was best spent building a school in Africa. (Chicago needs at least another 50 schools on the south side alone)

The school she built eventually became a haven for pedos.

Ivanka

Pence. And he will win in 2024. Remember this.

>More schools
Yeah I'm sure a new school will civilize the niggers in Chicago, no need to think about ethical cleansing, goy.

You fucking retards, she is personal friends with Trump and has been for years. You need to push the fucking meme that she is the black female version of trump

>Reality TV Star
>Billionaire
>Self made

Where did all the smart people on this board go.

This you morons drop the race shit for one second and think about it critically.

He returns.

>filename
kek

The Rock will win in the dem primaries against Hilary Clinton and Face Trump in 2020

Bro stop what the hell is wrong with you sperglord.

Hey dumbass. Whether or not it would work isn't the point. Throwing millions of dollars at someone else's problems is exactly why we don't want her as president. We just got rid of that problem.

>ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT OPPRESSION AND MISOGYNY NOW?
Shit, we weren't before?

pol is so scared

and it is glorious

Bill Fucking Kristol immediately endorsed her. You know she's the fucking neocon zionist meat puppet. They want her her on the throne when that WW3 shit goes down. Who can oppose Oprah? Certainly no one on the left. If anyone does on the right they are a racist-sexist-arch hitler! If she gets in we are super fucked. Like hide in woods nigga with the militia.

we haven't even begun to dig yet... everyone hooked up with these hollywood jews has skellys in their closet, we need to pace ourselves here and wait until she get's party support rolling and then we strike hard

The only sexts you will ever get

Tfw auto-correct doesn't think a house that big is possible

Scott Adams says she's too smart to run for president because she knows her reputation will be destroyed. Makes sense

na, you're just a degenerate faggot. they're throwing around buzz candidates like zuck or the rock or oprah but irl have no one to run in 2020. they'll probably go for michelle onigger in 2024 and try to sell the oniggers again

Popp knows.

I'm super inspired to suck jewish earlobes

YOU'RE getting a gib!

Last time a nigger was owned like this was during the pre-civil war era.

Someone needs to work on that lawn, for fucks sakes

Democrats are now successful at painting the republicans as sexist and racist, so will it work again in 2020?

Is it a South African orphan?

She literally picked Obama to be President. It was her who made it okay for all the white housewives to vote for that inexperienced foreign born Muslim tranny-fucker.

Do not underestimate her.