Christian General

Come one, come all and lets talk about the Lord Jesus Christ!

Todays Bible Verse:
>But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Timothy 5:8

Catholic Resources:
pastebin.com/u/wolfshiem
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

Orthodox Radio:
ancientfaith.com/radio

Protestant Resources:
reformed.org/documents/wcf_with_proofs/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/nlt/judges/19.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=n2TgehDuBOU
ancientfaith.com/radio
youtube.com/watch?v=43mDuIN5-ww
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZEsiR1_sBw
youtube.com/watch?v=YS9mPyktR88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah

sad

Have this one then.

I am reporting you for offensive communications and hate speech, Christ-lover.

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on
The final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold
To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer
You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and
Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life
You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH.
BRING US THE DAWN
ABAR BA'ESH!

Amen

anyone in youth groups? tell us your experience and what you do

>Hates Christianity
>Comes to Christian thread
>Gets offended

Shocking I know...

Reminder that the father loves you even if you're going through your teenage rebellious fase.
It's not too late to repent

Ah, the pagans have arrived.

That's a nice sword

Is it true God cannot be proven with philosophy because someone can just use the "everything is in my head including you and God and you can't prove me wrong" argument?

Christianime artwork is perfection.

>everything is in my head including you and God and you can't prove me wrong
A bop on the nose ought to convince them otherwise ;) .

This seems like a great thread for me to post my favorite Bible story. Please turn to Judges 19 in your Bibles or read it online:

My God wiped Jews
Your God guzzled cum

God cannot be "proven" and that's by design. Faith is an important part of Christianity. The room for doubt is imperative for people to be able to make their own decisions and exercise their will. It makes turning toward God meaningful because you always had the option to reject him and not believe, but you didn't, you trusted and had faith and thus your faith is the expression of your love for God.

>And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

I know right
The rim of the pommel is also inscribed in medieval german "O MARIA BIT WIR UNS"

What about saints who saw miracles directly from God? Doesn't leave a lot of room for choice of disbelief. Or did God only appear to them because they already believed and already made their choice?

>God cannot be "proven" and that's by design.

This I'm not so sure about. St Thomas Aquinas & Aristotle had ideas about a prime mover or first cause that make more sense than a purely materialistic Big Bang etc. Granted, this doesn't get you straight to Jesus or w/e, but it shouldn't be dismissed.

Don't underestimate the ability of people to rationalize what they see. The Apostles themselves say "Who is this guy? How is he doing this" when they see Jesus perform miracles with their own eyes. You do need some measure of faith to accept what you see as God speaking to you and not rationalize it away as hallucinations or delusions. Doubting Thomas had to touch Jesus wound before he'd believe he'd risen. There was plenty of skepticism going around, even in those days.

Now aside from catholic/"orthodox" and protestant you need some free grace resources.

Catholic/orthodox = salvation by works
Protestant = salvation by faith alone, but you're saved by works
Free grace = salvation by faith alone. No buts.

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 3:24 KJV

How could this music possibly be made by heathens?

youtube.com/watch?v=n2TgehDuBOU

Nobody takes religion seriously, stop roleplaying online. Christianity has been made irrelevant, you faggot

>Granted, this doesn't get you straight to Jesus or w/e, but it shouldn't be dismissed.
This is true. St. Augustine's research is required to prove God is good. Without that, you end up with Gnosticism, which has its own problems.

Are you CIA ziocuckolds christfaggots advertising on Sup Forums because you need the next generation of Americans to be brain dead Jewish ass lickers like you?
Fuck israel and you little kike jesus

Can I believe in Jesus and that he died for my sins without having met him? I went to Church on Sunday and was being told by individuals that claim they've personally met him. I've felt the Lord's light in my heart before and I've seen his works as well as the works of Satan but I've never had an experience where I've walked away thinking "I've just met Jesus"

>Whites are superior to Jews
>Jews destroyed our culture

All music has technically been made by heathens since Jesus died not for the godly, but for the ungodly.

Christcucks actually worship the ground Jews walk on called Israel.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say to give the holy land to non-Christian heathens.

>ancientfaith.com/radio
Love this site.

>Christcucks worship Israel
>Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:21-24 KJV

Come again.

>Jews destroyed our culture
It's not over yet.

Jesus Christ never existed, and you're wasting your life practicing religion. I feel sorry for all of you...

I told you to read my favorite fucking Bible Story, but nobody did. I'll say it one more time, READ MY FAVORITE FUCKING BIBLE STORY NOW!

Yeah don't get me wrong, you can make strong logical arguments for why God exists which are compelling. But you're never going to get undeniable physical proof. Instead each person has a deep intuition embedded in them of Gods existence. All you need to do is trust that intuition.If you trust it, it leads you to God, if you reject it and trust the world more than yourself it leads you away from God.

>For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

considering mormonism or orthodoxy t b h

>Jesus Christ never existed
youtube.com/watch?v=43mDuIN5-ww

Look you christfaggots just need to die off so American can break free of its Zionist chains. It's not good of you guys to force every American to pay for Israel. Christfaggots are the only reason we are having to pay for Israel.
Let me keep my taxes and you Jew loving ziocuckolds can go larp in the desert on your own dime

I was lucky enough to find an Orthodox Church close to me. I've been going for a little while now, I really enjoy it. I've never had an experience with mormonism though.

REMINDER TO WATCH THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST

Fuck off leftard

America is paying the price for Luthers sin. Not having a central body to control heresies and keep the truth faith is exactly what led from Luthers own convictions about the Jews metamorphizing into a slavish pro-Jewish attitude by US Protestants. Divide and conquer

>the state of Sup Forums
Downright embarrassing posts.

Again

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall NEITHER in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:21-24 KJV

Supporting Israel doesnt make you right wing or conservervative. It makes you a brain dead ziocuckold.
No you fuck of christfaggot. Sup Forums sure needs you cukolded spergs

>There is a God who had Jews as his chosen people, who he protected and helped them to flourish
>only these people where allowed to worship God
>one day one Jew says that he is the son of God and that everyone, even gentiles, can become Jews and start worshipping God, if only the believe in that one Jew

>"See how much we hate Jews?"

>Being so triggered all you could do is spout buzzwords and whine like a little bitch,

>and the only source on this public miracle is a single jewish book

>Compile multiple individual sources into a single book
>Claim they all count as one because they're part of Biblical canon
This is your brain on atheism

Friendly reminder that real Christians vote democrat because they practices jesus’s tenet belief of helping the less fortunate

>multiple individual sources
>Jew number one
>Jew number two
>Jew number three
>Oh and they all lived together and shared all their belongings

>implying I'm an Atheist

Why do you worship a woman?

>Catholic/orthodox = salvation by works

"No"

>Free grace = salvation by faith alone. No buts.
See the problem here is without works how is a persons faith actually true? There are tons of cultural Christians who say they have faith but then go and live like atheists.

If you're not living through your faith and acting on it then is it even faith at all? Fatih and works are interconnected and anyone who says they have faith but doesn't live according to Jesus words is highly suspect, and likewise anyone who claims they're a good Christian because they do good deeds. Works flow naturally from having true faith so all this bullshit about whether you NEED them is irrelevant. If you have faith you do works, it's that simple.

>salvation by faith alone, but you're saved by works
lol religion is funny

Jesus doesn't command you to be a bigot, Christ-lover!

so how many of you christfags, if you ever get to meet "him" would suck his dick and lick his butthole?

FAGGOT!

Em, ever heard of Saul's damascene conversion? That's really how Christianity The Religion got started.

Faithful Word Baptist Church is where pretty black girls go to get BLEACHED.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZEsiR1_sBw
youtube.com/watch?v=YS9mPyktR88

heathens will burn

Beautiful.

>nat-soc flag
being this autist to be nat-soc and nonchristian its like being nazi jew lol

Need more REFUGEES

Based on what

>tfw want an asian woman
>tfw can't marry one
>tfw other christians pushing racemixing
>tfw people using racemixing against us as an argument

>>nat-soc flag
Check your eyes, Ivan

>to be nat-soc and nonchristian its like being nazi jew lol
>In an 8 April 1941 entry, Goebbels wrote "He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity."
>In 1939, Goebbels wrote that the Fuhrer knew that he would "have to get around to a conflict between church and state" but that in the meantime "The best way to deal with the churches is to claim to be a 'positive Christian'."
>The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed. The Führer is a convinced vegetarian on principle.

>Moses married an Ethiopian
>Song of Solomon depicts a "white" Hebrew having sex with a black woman

>believing in the (((Table talk)))

Not sure if you are falseflagging but it's from Goebbels diary.

So hitler thought the nigs were Kangz?? wtf..

“The reason is God lays claim to all firsts,” White wrote on her website. “So when you keep for yourself something that belongs to God you are desecrating what is to be consecrated to God.”

Give a MONTH'S salary to a fucking Trump appointed GRIFTER.

Praise Jesus and this fucking cunt!

Everyone in this thread is now aware that Jesus wasn't even a real person.

(Pic not related, what do?)

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

See

Yeah. Bart Ehrman's reputation isn't going to recover after he was caught lying about imaginary books to his credulous readers.

How do I find faith?

I think he'll be fine. The only people who push the mythical Jesus theory are hacks who try to apply Bayesian theory to history

Please stop disrespecting Christianity.

It doesn't work the same for everyone.
Your struggle in life will be somewhat unique to you alone.

If you struggle to believe there is a God, perhaps this is one of your trials in life that will bring you closer to God.

Study the bible.
Meditate on what you read.
Apply what you learn to the best of your ability.

Has anyone here read the "A History of Christendom" series by Warren Carroll?

Is it worth buying?

Has the Aristotlean/Aquinas cosmological argument for God's existence been debunked by the fact that we now know that time itself did not exist before the Big Bang, and therefore it is illogical to talk about anything that existed 'before' this event?

Reminder.
>Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>Romans 4:5
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>Galatians 2:16
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
>John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
Enjoy your works salvation, 'coz you're gonna work yourself all the way to Hell.