2# (((THEIR CAMPAIGN))

(((THEIR CAMPAIGN)) GUYS! WE CAN MAKE HOLOHOAX CHANGE NAO

((They)) are having a campaign with #weremember in twitter and they promote holocaust and its victims

Bomb the twitter FUCKING down with that hastag and with obviously fake holocaust shit as attachment

I'll start

good hunting guys!

thread 1#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
youtube.com/watch?v=p1G-DBpaPyM
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
6millionfairytale.wordpress.com/more-proof-six-million-is-a-lie/
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
youtu.be/D6yfNOLveLU
youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI?t=2195
youtu.be/QBXdkbZE_Tg?t=1518
youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI?t=1628
archive.org/stream/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid/VER_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=8AqDh3D_SoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Bartoszewski
youtube.com/watch?v=m9wPlXTu7Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And spam to these kind of posts

I bet with all this truth spreading, we will be seeing a movie about the muh holohoax in the next 2 years with nazis eating babies, masturbation killiong machines, woman being spared because the gas ended top fucking kek so much for the fucking DEATH camps fuck ye
knife to the throat? fire to the cabinets? no man, the gas ended :(

Jews exterminated changed from 4 million TO 1.5 million

Remember, Jews would never, ever make a false claim about six million of them being "systematically exterminated."

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

ho man, that's horrible man :(

They "gas chambers" are fake.

DAS RITE!!!11

just like a cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=p1G-DBpaPyM

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
she is so traumatized it makes me cry :(
that's horrible man :(

>get btfo in the previous thread
>start posting again in this ond

A true jew.

golden links

NY TIMES
6millionfairytale.wordpress.com/more-proof-six-million-is-a-lie/

NY TIMES + OTHERS
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt

OTHERS
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

ahahah

don't forget the Human Lampshade and the human Soap TOP FUCKING KEK

everyone can go to the last thread and see the truth, all that pic says is "nazis hide it" nice proof bitch, was your grandfather also killed in a masturbation machine? or is he soap now?
Only mentally retarded people like you still believe this.

Since 1909 they were trowing the 6 million jew meme around before the fucking WW ONE
Human Soap already scientifically proven its totally fucking fake
Human lampshades also scientifically proven totally fucking fake
0 gas chambers, fuck you jewboy

diary of anne frank proven its also fake and written by a jew man then even went to court with anne franks father because he wanted money from his own falsification success top fucking kek

Stop using the door meme, it ruins credibility.
It doesn't even lead into a "gas chamber" and it's part of what was (((reconstructed))) by Soviets, same as the hole in the roof where the Zyklon was supposedly dropped.

Bump.

Except the door you are posting is for a chamber officially stated to only delouse clothes and no people were killed behind that door. So if the only way they can be killed is through the soviet wooden doors, its not a meme nor does it ruin credibility. It is what they official state are the gas chambers.

Yeah but that door isn't air-right either

air-tight

Those are the ones that are claimed as gas chambers, and obviously no one was actually killed in them.
But the wooden door isn't claimed as anything. They're sloppy but not braindead retarded.
Pic related, this one actually lead to an air raid shelter.

It was for delousing

Last one and my true flag

Doesn't matter if its done by the same product , Zyklon. Still would have killed everyone outside because no ventilation no air-tight doors nor rooms

Just because we lied about a lot of it, doesn't mean we lied about all of it. ok?

Here's a good one

The other thread was better.

IF that's real I wouldn't even have to kick that door to reduce it to matchsticks I could do it with my hand.
And the window?
No way was this 6,000000 gas chamber a room with only an interior door surely?

Thank you
I would have had to look that up because that wooden door was silly crap.

I... user... why have I never heard of this? Even googling it, I can't even find holocaust websites rebutting it.

What the fuck user, you can't just go around making people realize the holocaust is fake like that...

You can look them up for yourself
If the people who said they were strapped to lethal masturbation machines are credible then the ones who say they played on the camp football team and had their own currency is credible

Everyone can go to the last thread and see every deniers (((arguments))) get destroyed.

This pics also debunk severals lies you've been spreading. But I guess you didn't read it.

I'm sure Germs did euthanise prisoners. They did it with their own people.
Typhoid and cholera bombs are what camps amount too - military not just prisoner ones - but I suspect the reality and numbers have been massaged as in Thread #1's OP's suggestion.
Read how horrific a typhoid outbrake was - while cities turned into hell on Earth.
Evil Anglo out.

The Holocaust happened in Hamburg and every city that was firebombed with white phosphorus, all your claims are invalid and lies

>while
*whole
Out again. I didn't trip. Stop laughing or it's the shark tank.

Who said I used their testimonies as my source? People are lying about their war stories too but it doesn't mean that it's impossible to select what reports are believable or not. Our institute (Institute of National Rememberance) had to dig through actual case files left by the commies to get to the bottom of the murder of camp escapees by a rogue Polish unit known as Colors White. Not an easy job to read between the lines and whatnot but this is why it doesn't take just people interested in history to do a historian's job.
There's a blog which debunks various stories in the press and books one of them was a letter sent to one of our big newspapers about their family story. The verdict: most likely fake or embelished. But because every family in my country has some war-related stories we can approach these things without emotion.

I wasn't talking about your source.
You're saying the pictures are "probably from somewhere else", well you can find out for yourself and get back to us.

Go ask /his/ about it. I don't have the pic that explain it currently but basicaly those were either for non-jews prisonners or nazis

>Jews be oppressing meh, dey iz evul rayce, I wish they were all exterminated!
>My proof of why Ze Jews should be exterminated can be found on all of those 1930 German shitposts about Jews, Goyim, go ahead and read them!
>Why would Ze NSDAP even want to kill the Jews instead of providing for them on the Goy taxpayer's expense even to the end of the war when Goy Germans were starving, I don't undersand? Fucking Jews and their propaganda
>P.S - "He didn't REALLY mean it"
>P.S.S - But I and my fellow Sup Forumstards do mean it, kike

These threads in a nutshell.

That's not original source kike

a book that might have been more meedle with by jews then anything in thw world, (maybe even more then the diary of anne frank top kek)
pic related are jews in europe and usa

this are jews in israel
youtu.be/D6yfNOLveLU

youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI?t=2195 (36:35 to 38:40)

youtu.be/QBXdkbZE_Tg?t=1518 (25:05 to 31:30)

know your true enemies goyim

youtu.be/aG3X9bAD1NI?t=1628 (27:07)

archive.org/stream/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid/VER_djvu.txt

youtube.com/watch?v=8AqDh3D_SoI

Not sure if trolling or just average Sup Forumstard, Poe's Law. Open your copy of Mein Kampf in your basement at page 766.

Of course, yeah. Auschwitz was a regular old concentration camp except for the secret part that was actually a death camp.
I liked the "staged propaganda" defense better.

>a book that might have been more meedle with by jews

Funny Goy, I swindle you last.

Someone who knew the subject better than myself said that the sports team is from some oflag for British officers.

And one more thing about the picture I seriously don't understand the "well-fed physique" thing. And considering that Germans left some time before the Soviets came it doesn't really support the theory of whatever the picture is trying to present (or bombed supply lines).

As for releasing the prisoners it was a case of political controversy in Poland because this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Bartoszewski

was released from Auschwitz which lead his political opponents to claim that he was a German rat while also that he was Jewish (he wasn't). The thing is that in early stages of the occupation (or before German failing in the east so up to 1942) 2000 prisoners (1600 Poles) were released from Auschwitz. But NOT for health related reasons. It was the opposite. Sick prisoners were never released. Some of the details are in Pilecki's report. Collaborators were also more important inside the camps. Bartoszewski was working with the Red Cross which helped. Sometimes bribes or some letters could influence the opinion but only if it was a random person caught in a round up and not somebody important.

are you wearing your diapers right now weakling?

Is that 1920's copy? Oroh its and electric copy right?

Only the ones that I have personally wrestled from Christian babies, according to the Iron Law.

Go read the wikipedia article about it at least.

It's the Stalag Edition, from Ostara Publications.

The hilarious thing about the lolocaust is that they can have these grandiose events anytime of the year they want. No anniversary date. Just free air to bring it up, anytime.

An oflag at Auschwitz. What an expansive and multi-purpose death camp.

>I seriously don't understand the "well-fed physique" thing.
Auschwitz prisoners, supporting the theory of Auschwitz not being a death camp.

Prisoners being released isn't what you were calling out.

>I liked the "staged propaganda" defense better.

Not at Auschwitz that's the thing. Not in GG at all.

>Auschwitz prisoners, supporting the theory of Auschwitz not being a death camp.
It wasn't. You can make a case that Birkenau was.

>retard try to prove propaganda is false
>doesn't even know what the propaganda is about

Wew

>Not at Auschwitz that's the thing
You could look for yourself but you apparently don't want to, which is fine. Idc either way really, this thread is about distributing to normies

>You can make a case that Birkenau was.
Birkenau was part of Auschwitz. You can make cases as much as you want. Until you don't have to throw people in prison in order to defend your position, it's never going to stick.

Impressive reading comprehension.

your argument literally cites wikipedia

Well what's it about then?

Because wikipedia is a kike controled site which give you the official version of the event. That's what you must prove is false, not whatever weird version of the holocaust you have in your head.

i hate the jews pol in the other thread a turkish retard were making fun of us and i didnt give a shit,like the jews do when we star scrinching about them,what i supose to fell???

Retard, I was talking about the narrative about all the nice pics from inside concentration camps being staged for propaganda.
Just like the original Auschwitz death toll had to be changed to be more believable, the rest of the narrative does too.
And when you can't dodge the compromising questions, you throw the people asking them into prison.

Please keep doing that, by the way, it's one of the most effective things we use to recruit.

>old woman arrested for questioning holocaust

You posted the collage. I recognize some of the pictures (Lizzie van Zyl from the Boer War) but I don't know where for example the greenhouse picture comes from. I don't know everything. Those aren't in the Auschwitz album, which was just about the only official collection of photographs made before 1945. The rest that exist were made in secret. Maybe there is something else I don't know. I posted the panorama website in the other thread you can take a look what the place really looked like. It wasn't just one (or two) camps surrounded by fence it was after all located near forest, fields and a village. I found some information about Raisko sub-camp were women were forced to cultivate some plants (kok-saghyz) and burn rubber. Maybe it's something related to that. I'm not expert in this subject. I'm the politics/diplomacy guy.

>Birkenau was part of Auschwitz.
Both camps were under the same administration but they were fundamentally different in many ways.

>Until you don't have to throw people in prison in order to defend your position, it's never going to stick.
But it's a historian consensus. Not that the details aren't hotly debated. What one guy on the internet like me has anything to do with it. There is a way to debunk the purposeful killing programs in WWII but it involves debunking something else first. A collection of documents. Here I made a short list on the top of my head. I feel like I'm actually helping you guys giving the tips. I'm not emotionally involved in anything here so you might as well be right. To quote my favorite Polish political commentator from WWII "Only truth is interesting". But I don't like mixing politics and history.

>12312312.jpg
not to burst your bubble but there was never a chance for an actual working metal door to not be stolen by someone in that poor as shit commie country

>I don't know where for example the greenhouse picture comes from. I don't know everything.
That's a step back from "they're probably from somewhere else", alright.

Why I said you can look for yourself is that the soccer team at Auschwitz thing is openly acknowledged.

>historian consensus
You tend to have a consensus when only the historians who support the main point are allowed to have a career.
But I'll add your docs to the pool.

He still showed they were lies. I don't get why you insists that the holocaust is a lie because parts of it are exagerated or you poorly understand them yet you stilm blindly trusts lying pictures like this. Maybe you're jewish and deception run in your blood.
So? Can you prove it?
What about the death toll? Are you talking about the 4 millions meme? If yes you're retarded. Just go look up why you had that number.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9wPlXTu7Wk

Found something. Of course I knew about football team I also saw that movie. But it's from officers' subcamp in Theresienstadt in Czechoslovakia. I'd say it's relatively close to Auschwitz but not that close.

>who support the main point are allowed to have a career.
It's not the 50s anymore when Slaughterhouse Number 5 was a controversial concept because it talked about German civilian victims. I've finished reading a book in which a large section is devoted to controversial and unpleasant things related to Jewish historiography. How their distaint for holocaust survivors pushed them to worship criminal bands (Bielski's gang made into a hero's story in the movie Defiance with Daniel Craig) or a mass suicide in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. Or how Israel decided to forget about the sunk refugee ship "Struma" because they didn't want to offend the Soviets. Other talking points between the academics were "was the Jewish nation made up?" or "did Jews killed in village massacres after 1941 have it coming?" and even Yehuda Bauer was involved. So there is discourse. The debate of intentionalism vs. functionalism for example. Silencing other opinions is wrong but here for example although such laws exist it's a dead law. You can discuss whatever. Perhaps it's mostly connected with the political aspect (again not my favorite thing to mix history and politics) and not academic censorship per se.

Except he didn't.

What I don't get is why you insist on convincing us the holohoax actually happened.
We want to follow in the footsteps of Hitler, removing jews and other undesirables from his society.
You're insistent on us believing that his methods for achieving this was to kill basically all of them, as opposed to the more moderate and humane methods we believe he used.

For such a high IQ, you people aren't very intelligent.
Gambling your lives on the hope that we'll be convinced, show sympathy, and suddenly start tolerating all your faggotry.

Still much better thread than normal. Usually it's just "HURR DURR MUH SOURCES POST PIC OF YOUR NOSE SCHLOMO"
I think at the very least we can agree that this sort of discussions are fucking useless and dumb shitfests.

Post this meme in Germany and get 18 months in prison

He litterally showed those pictures were deliberatly taken out of context. Look like you're the sheep.

The ride never ends..oh wait, unless you are a jew

>taken out of context
It was about the pictures not being from Auschwitz, which they were.
I can hear your snivelling voice from here.

Top kek

HAHAHA
AND I LAUGHED

bump

I like this retarded argument of the nazis being very careful not to give any hints on the holocaust because they were such masterminds they knew to cover their tracks in case they lost the war

Get the fuck out of here....