Sheriff Joe Running for AZ Senate

Will he win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I hope so. When I worked in the Phoenix area in the 90's all the (working) people loved him.

Lol didn't he cost taxpayers $45 million in civil lawsuit settlements? #MAGA

Sure why not, let him fail like many reps will during the midterms this year. You never learn

yeah what a douche, who defends himself anymore
bye cuck

Thanks for another free seat I guess?

Arizona is full of cucks that vote for Jeff Flake and John McCain don't get your hopes up

Civil lawsuits almost always end in settlement, blame the people who abuse the justice system, not the people who are on the receiving end of the stick.

Isn't he actually really well-liked by people in his county? I seem to recall hearing that people sorta knew he was a bit of a dick, but they appreciated his hardline stance on dealing with criminals.

He's 85 years old, there aren't any other pro-wall people in Arizona?

He'd probably get murdered by the GOP if it looks like he has a chance of winning the primary. They really can't afford to lose another safe seat like they did in Alabama.

He will be utterly btfo

He lost re-election as sheriff in 2016 so he can't be that well-liked and he has to have the support of the entire state to win a senate seat.

lol. all repubs got is some 85yo racist. baka lmao. ...jus when I was starting 2 doubt the blue wave

He's openly corrupt which is disgusting regardless of your politics, but anything is better than Flake or McCain.

All Dems have is niggers and trannies

>shilling for another convicted criminal
The absolute state of Sup Forums

I like Joe but he just lost re-election in the biggest county in the state.

But is he more well-liked than tea-partier Kelli Ward?

He lost re-election because he was held in contempt of court for committing actions which the court later upheld.

Arizona native here. For the love of God, nooooooooooooo. Please Jesus, make the bad man go away

Arizona native here. YAY

Yes get this man elected, show you aren't the biggest cucks in all the united states Arizona, your long running John McCain and Jeff Flake and your leniency on illegal immigraion bullshit proves how shitty you are. Prove me wrong in the next election.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM

If you don't know the story watch this video.

Nope, we need another Democrat to win. We must take control of the Senate

I'd doubt it. Too much dirt.

>Sheriff Joe Running for AZ Senate
Say hello to your next senator, Arizona

That would be almost as good as having Trafficant back in the House. RIP