> Death Parade
> Osomatsu-san
> Rakugo
> Re:Zero
> 91 Days
> Yuri on ice
> Flip Flappers
> ACCA: 13

thoughts? something that should be removed or added?

Sup Forums will never accept Shigatsu.
I guess the consensurr for Ping Pong at least is pretty good, so you can add it.
Interesting recommendation chart, but seems low on old stuff.
And just place Chihayafuru under sports.
Oh, and nothing wrong with adding Shirobako.

> Space Dandy
> Ping Pong
> Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
> Kiseijuu
> Shirobako
> Osomatsu-san
> Rakugo
> Flip Flappers
Sure.

> Hoozuki no Reitetsu
> Akatsuki no Yona
> Death Parade
> Re:Zero
> 91 Days
> Yuri on ice
> ACCA: 13
No.

I just noticed it lacks K-On.
Big flaw.

and clannad

Why do people like Darker than Black?

Green = agree
yellow = so-so
red = god no

Overall, not bad. Add Shirobako and Ping Pong to it. Rest are either trash or TRASH.

That's some shit taste you got there.

Doesn't Clannad require you to watch 26 episodes of awfulness before it gets watchable? I could see an argument for excluding it. (Haven't seen it)

Which of your favorite got red mark, buddy pal?

>FLCL is trash
All opinions invalidated.

> nichibros, dmc and szs are all red

Do you hate laughing?

>fat amerifart likes anime for fat amerifarts like himself
Sasuga

Anime sucks, deal with it already.

None, NGE is green. Just the fact you marked some good entry level series as red, didn't mark a single comedy as green regardless of its quality, yet mark shit like Baccano as green is just pretty shit.

death parade is fine. none of the others should be on the chart

Death Parade was didactic trash at best.

the OP made up for it

It's not an OP chart, user, just recommend Death Billiards if you need to and put a note to watch the Death Parade OP 13 times if that's all you want to recommend it for. Flyers was overrated anyway.

>08th MS Team
>Gundam Unicorn
>No Mobile Suit Gundam
Who let this happen?

>Vision of Escaflowne
If you like shit sure

>Flyers was overrated anyway

Could have at least put War in the Pocket instead of Unicorn. There is a lack of the original and Turn A, though.

Nice argument.

Absolutely shit taste.
>No original Gundam, yamato, ideon, Nadia or galaxy express
>actually planning to include shitgatsu when nodame isn't even in the list
>no Keion, lucky star or ttgl when the chart is filled with mediocre nonsense

>Kaiji is green
>Akagi is yellow
>One Outs is red

This list boggles my mind every time I see it. It's like someone hit the random button and picked shows with their eyes closed. Good show, shit show, mediocre show, good show, shit show. A lot of recommendation charts run out of interesting shows to showcase and fall back on tired cliches such as battle shounen and mediocre action shows. You can always get a feel for the creator's taste and eight times out of ten their taste is absolute shit. I'd ask them to include lesser-known gems or isn't on every other recommendation chart, but that would require actual research and thinking for themselves rather than just looking at MAL's top 100 and copying it onto a list.

>anime
>for fat amerifarts
That's some impressive brain damage you've got there.

Parasyte: The Maxim?

we can tell how frustrated you are that people don't acknowledge your flavor of the month iyashikei garbage

A list of recommendations is bound to be like this, as it tries to be include stuff that could please a wide audience with different tastes.

>flavor of the month iyashikei garbage
Not a fan, actually.

>Re:Zero

There is a great need for a good, updated recommendation chart currently.
Most recommendation charts end at 2010, and are starting to get overlooked by people due to their age. Most new anime watchers end up with Reddit's recommendation flowchart, which leaves out many anime that need more attention, and greatly misrepresents and undersell other anime.
An updated recommendation chart covering a wide timespan would help keeping attention on forgotten and underwatched '00s shows like Noein and Dennou Coil. Reddit's chart attempts to erase such shows from existence, and the older recommendation charts are ignored because they ignore well over half a decade of relevant anime.

The problem with these rec charts is that it favors the last 10 years or so of anime way too heavily. That is why I was trying to make my own but I have zero talent for chart making.

Where's Kuzu no Honkai

The problem with making general recommendation charts is that there's really not a whole lot of universally great series to recommend. You also can't get too 'obscure' or else you get comments like Realy, anyone making a recommendation chart on or for Sup Forums should be making "Lesser Known Anime" charts, not general charts. Either way, you're never going to appease everyone as people project their taste way too blindly to realize the merits of some shows recommended on a chart and will argue that it should basically reflect their personal favorites rather that trying to recommend the best series for any particular set of criteria. A great example is this fag

Your chart, at the very least, needs show titles. As it is now, it can only be used by people who want to see how much they have already seen, it's almost useless for the purpose of directing people to new shows.

And Kaleido Star please
Happy to see Rayearth though, even though it may not be recommendation chart core enough to really fit

because a lot of the older stuff is very hard to find, so it doesn't make sense for a rec chart that is supposed to help newbies

I've tried to find tiger mask that you have in your chart for a long time, can't find the full show with subtitles anywhere

ok name 3 shows that are beyond shit in that chart and 3 shows that you would replace them with

Titles were the next thing I was going to do and I was think of making it 200 titles so I will add Kaleido Star.

wow, is concrete revolution really that good? maybe i should give it a spin

S1 story is very mind fucked for some people. S2 starts to make more sense. Also somebody give this fellow some charts for concrete revolution.

>ACCA: 13
How was it?

good art, cool design, shit direction and ending.

>filename
Is this really your top 150?

A nice showing of shorts, at least. Seems to be a lack of Daicon IV, Muybridge's Strings, and Rain Town, though. What were your thoughts on those?

Laid back all the time. Exactly the opposite of forced drama. Personally it's a 9/10 because it really resonated with me, but most others would rate it a bit lower.

I have been watching anime for a little over 2 years now. How am i doing?

Not my personal top 150 more of what I think offer a narrative for the history of anime.
I have put Diacon III on the chart it is above Nausicaa, I haven't seen Muybridge's strings and I thought Rain town was nice but not incredible.

>muh fujoshot
You're retarded.

I'm not sure what you're on about, mobilefag. Rakugo, Osomatsu, YoI and Reitetsu are all in different categories, what's your issue?