wasabisyrup.com/archives/KMk__1Hqhj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't, it's awful.

>more of the exact same toyobaiting from the last few threads
>previous one not even at the bump limit
fuck off

>/ourguy/

traced ouchie

It's an HOMAGE, user. What don't you understand?

he was holding back

Let's play "can you find Goku's face"

>tfw even the japanese fandom notices the tracing

Toyotaro literally has a month to draw and he can't even be bothered to draw faces on his characters?

Does he trace for one week and masturbate for the other 3?

H O M A G E

I'd rater get these homages than the ouchies of the animu.

>yu yu cuckoosho

Like, why? Couldn't Toyo have him in any other position, have any other limb ripped off so that it wouldn't be an exact replica?

I do wish Toyo would have some faith in his own drawing ability sometimes since he's definitely drawn some good fucking panels. It doesn't ruin the manga or anything when he does it but it just feels like a bit of a cop out.

The tracing is indeed present in the manga but with the quality (or lack of) of the DBS animation/art, you really want to play that game?

Reminder that Toyo got rid of Father-son Galick Gun

Reminder that Toyo got rid of "I am Vegeta-sama!"

Reminder that Toyo is obsessed with SSG and one-sided fights

when did broly ever fight dabura

what did the chapter end with?

Vegito unfuse.

If it wasn't in Toriyama's plot outline he didn't get rid of anything, he never planned to put it in from the beginning.

This.

>broly
user...

This is why you don't hire fanfiction artists to work on actual projects. They don't have any ideas of their own and they're lazy. Toyo knows full well he could draw all of the panels himself without tracing existing work but he does it anyway because he doesn't have the brain of a professional illustrator.

He's still a hack for obsessing over one-sided fights

For example, just look at the manga's Vegetto vs Zamasu. It's Vegetto vs Super Buu all over again.

And why does he push SSG so hard when it's not needed?

That one in particular can't even be tracing. Maybe lazy copy, but he had to draw everything from scratch.

>17 is somehow SSB level in the anime
>SSG is somehow more effective than SSB in the manga

It's time to admit it, both versions of the series suck absolute ass. You can blame Toei and Toyo for individual faults, but the buck ultimately stops with Toriyama. He can't hack it anymore and if both the anime and manga have shit material to work with, the end result will inevitably be shit.

I love how triggered people get over SSG.

Link to full chapter?

A-are you crying, mangafags?!

Most of the "tracing" is really more like copying

Anons here have been using that word "tracing" as a hyperbole for Toyo blatantly copying Toriyama's old panels

Ok...maybe the Zamasu = Cell was actual tracing

>Toyocucks
(lol

wasabisyrup.com/archives/KMk__1Hqhj8

Nah

female saiyans are the miracle of the universe

>17 is somehow SSB level in the anime
> in the anime

user...haven't you learned already to wait before you blame it on a Toei addition?

Just like all the "toei additions" in the Trunks Saga ended up being part of Toriyama's script

Yeah, sure.
The anime has actually gotten noticeably better with the beginning of this last arc, and I'll go ahead and say that, with the awesome music accompanying it, Toppo's one of the franchise's most appealing fights, and probably it's best short one.
It still has it's blips of quality, but overall the stylistic approach shows nicely, and makes it feel original.
Originality with blips >>>> tracing in any circumstance.

I agree, it sucks to see him copying panels when we know he is capable of doing something good.

To recap, in the manga....

Black: autistic version of Xicor who throws temper tantrums whenever he's losing

Goku: doesn't really do anything, doesn't even try to fight Black for some reason

Vegeta: is still a cunt to Trunks, doesn't even try to motivate his own son

Trunks: beta who stands back the entire fight, is a secondary character in his own arc

Gowasu: senile retard who forgets who Black is

Merged Zamasu: boring

Vegito: not even smug or alpha like his anime or manga counterpart

Even that isn't tracing since their bodies are nothing alike. He just looked at the pose and repeated it. It's copycat, plagiarism or whatever, but tracing is literally drawing over another image.

When the anime released
>WAAAH VEGETTO DIDN'T DO MUCH! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CURBSTOMP ZAMASU THIS SUCKS

When the manga is released
>WAAAH VEGETTO DID TOO MUCH! HE CURBSTOMPED ZAMASU INSTEAD OF IT BEING AN EVEN FIGHT

I hate you fags.

Praise the superior depiction of me,
Adore the superior depiction of me.

Welcome to the DB fanbase.

Where it was noticed?

>Ok...maybe the Zamasu = Cell was actual tracing
That was copying too.

Angels too

Not only that but the entire chapter is a massive dissapointement.

We may had expected too much from him.

SSG isn't more effective than SSB in the manga.

Its a combination of SSG and SSB. Your reading comprehension sucks absolute ass.

Vegetto should curbstomp Zamasu. If any one is bothered by that then they are retarded.

It's not so much the end result as what led to it

The manga's Vegetto vs Zamasu fight was just boring.

But hey at least Perfect Cell made a guest appearance

Toriyama didn't force him to do one sided fight.

It's a part of toriyama's outline

Post color scans,let's distract toyocucks with real DB art

Isn't he great?

is somehow SSB level in the anime

Why is this bad?
Part of Frieza's actual character was his unnaturally high power level without any need for training, and ludicrous potential. With four months of training, he became SSB-tier, and that made some sense because of how they gave it some backdrop.
17 is even STRONGER than Frieza, and has infinite reserves of energy to make use of, which could be roughly equated in the narrative to Frieza's potential, as he has literally constantly-replenishing reserves to pull from and use more and more of in his attacks.
Why couldn't he accomplish in ten years what Frieza did in four months?

>Toyotaro makes Hit a jobber
>Toyotaro makes Black a jobber
>Toyoutaro makes Merged Zamasu a jobber

at this rate Jiren is going to lose to Roshi in the manga.

Defend this
>Muh Toei copying Toei
Toei isn't made of one person, you fucktards.
The new animators literally copied past works of totally different members.
It's not even an homage here, just a pathetic attempt to save work

New Toei "copying" old Toei isn't the same as Toyo plagiarizing. Not even close.

Stop trying to defend it

Doesn't Toyotaro have a twitter account? Someone who knows Japanese tell him this.

yes user even angels
which one is the most lewdest

Is there a mirror? This site won't work with ublock

It was only retard like you who complained about MUH INVINCIBLE VEGETO

Retard.

My point still stands, though. If the anime and manga are both given the same material, and the material ends up sucking, then so will both products.

Read the last chapter, retard.

See:

This has been evident ever since revival of F came out. Battle of gods had decent ideas even if the SSG was lackluster, but revival was pure milking the cow with gigantic plot holes and laughable recolors, it even ruined frieza as a villain turning him it a pathetic loser who will fuck up hard no matter how stacked the odds are in his favor, yet people gladly accept it showing they were desperate for som DB no matter how bad it was, so there is no need to even bother.

She was fearless and crazier than him.
She was his queen, and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.

It's thanks to manchild like you that we got a shitty Vegito vs Merged Zamasu in the manag.

Was going to make fun of mangafags like previous time, but remembering how fucking bad last episode looked it's not funny anymore just sad.
Being DB fan is even bigger suffering than being Berserk fan.

West gives me reason to live.

Found it

U11

Then don't add the anime in it you fucking retard!

Blame toriyama for now, he's the one approving this.

And everyone know that you can't ignore Toriyama's outline.

Speak English

Toriyama wrote it so it's okay!

>If the anime and manga are both given the same material, and the material ends up sucking, then so will both products.

> Toriyama outline: Goku and a friend fights Black/Zamasu

> manga's Goku/Vegeta: sucks
> anime's Goku/Trunks: good

>Blame toriyama for now
That's what I'm doing, you dense moron. Read my post.

>If the anime and manga are both given the same material, and the material ends up sucking, then so will both products.

Then why did the anime make an arc that people were generally into, with memorable characters and moments, albeit some readily-acknowledged flaws, whereas the manga produced shit. Thoroughbred shit.

> outline is everything

If that's the case, then why was Vegetto's fight against Zamasu so much better in the anime?

>with memorable characters and moments,
Top kek

>Being DB fan is even bigger suffering than being Berserk fan.

Don't even joke like that. This is First World Problems compared to what Berserk has gone through.

you and I both user

Future Trunks Arc battles Manga vs Anime:

> Trunks vs Black:
Manga

> Trunks vs Dabura:
Manga

> Goku/Vegeta(manga), Trunks (anime) vs Black/Zamasu:
Anime

> Black/Zamasu Rematch:
Anime

> Fusion Zamasu vs Goku/Vegeta/Trunks(Anime):
Anime

> Fusion Zamasu vs Vegetto Blue:
Anime

The manga started off well...wonder what happened?

Better Manga x Anime Characters

>Unfused Zamasu: Manga
Kaio techniques made him a bigger menace than his anime's bladehands fighting style and he had a better dialogue and time-travel explaining his motivations with/to Gowasu.

>Black: Anime
Smug, flamboyant and powerful, his asspull powerups were awesome (in the both senses of the word) and kept us on the edge and made all his appearances exciting.

>Vegeto
Anime. 'A-are you crying?', 'Sorry, saw an opening there', full-fledged Final Kamehameha, nice fight, smug and arrogant yet down to business.

>Trunks
Anime. In order to not give him any asspulls, they decided to castrate the character in the manga, making him matter little more relevant than Shin, for example. I can't but feel that this is due to all the powerlevelfags complaining about how he was able to withstand adversaries that Goku and Vegeta couldn't with SSB. I'm under the impression that they'll make him go SSB in the next issue.

>Goku
Manga. Anime's was too stupid to live and breath. Even though he had an amazing character moment when he got enraged, that was too little, too late.

>Vegeta:
Anime. 'I am Vegeta-sama!' is the best thing vegetafags got since... ever, I guess.

>Merged Zamasu:
Anime. No discussion. Albeit him using kaioshin powers was cool as fuck, he was much less godly than he was in the anime with his halo, bird, asspulls and lunatic rantings. Without his slowly descent into insanity, Zamasu loses much of what makes him unique.

Not an argument

>Vegeta:
>Anime. 'I am Vegeta-sama!' is the best thing vegetafags got since... ever, I guess.

Father-son Galick Gun is a close second

Because Toyotoro as an artist and author is just terrible and can't into fighting choreography.

The anime handled Toriyama's outlines better, but the ending of the arc was god-awful and the manga is evidently heading in the same direction.

Toyo got lazy

>The manga started off well...wonder what happened?

Shueisha and Dragon ball room happened.

This was fun in the beginning, but seeing how he does it every other panel, it feels like he's an uninspired hack.

Perfect chart.

Why does anyone take part in manga v anime shitpost wars?
Super is horrible, whether its on paper or animated.

There's no other homage this chapter dimwit.

The ending will be better handled in the manga.

But overall, the anime has the best black's arc.

Inconsistence aside, it was much more fun and exciting.

Except for powerlevels fags who ruined the manga.

>WHY SSJ2 TRUNKS=SSJ3 GOKU WTF?????

Trunks is irrelavant in the manga now, happy?

Whoever it was who was in charge of fleshing out the stuff from Tori's outlines at Toei was surely a royalbloodlinefag. A shame there was a Gokufag meddling shit around, or Father-Son Gallick Gun wouldn't been eclipsed by a Goku's Kamehameha 5 seconds later...

>Defend this
Do I look like a cuck?

Buu's human extermination attack.

The Future Trunks Arc is easily much better in the anime, now that we've seen what happened in the manga. The Champa Arc is a debatable though.

I generally prefer Toyo's Champa Arc, except for him ruining Piccolo vs Frost. I also prefer the more hype Goku vs Hit from the anime.

The vegeta part was better in the manga, also goku with the damn bear.

The rest is better in the anime

Gokus best moment in super was cut from the manga,toyocucks will defend this

>Goku's Kamehameha 5 seconds later.

Didn't that render Goku's arms useless?